POLL: Politics, Suicide & Depression in America

Are our political behaviors making us more & more miserable?

• Yes. We're doing this to ourselves by choice

Votes: 19 61.3%
  • No. There is no connection here.

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • This is a problem of the other side, not mine.

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Mango. I have no idea.

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters
Can I ask you a question? Why are white American men so angry and fucked up in the head?

New Data Show The State Of Hate In Texas | HuffPost

People searching online for violent extremist content in Texas are mostly young, white, male and neo-Nazi-inclined.

People searching Google in Texas for violent extremist content overwhelmingly favored neo-Nazi terms, with “Sieg Heil” the top search result, according to data collected since the end of 2017 by Moonshot CVE, a London-based company focused on data-driven solutions to violent extremism.

Texans Googled “Sieg Heil” 7,085 times in that period, followed by 6,220 searches for “1488,” a reference to a 14-word white power slogan and “Heil Hitler” (since H is the eighth letter in the alphabet). The third-most-popular search term was simply “Heil Hitler,” with 4,630 searches.

And the searches happened all over Texas, regardless of the type of community. Limestone, Borden and Blanco counties had the most per capita searches for violent extremist content. These are rural, sparsely populated and deeply red counties that voted heavily for Donald Trump in 2016 and supported Republicans in the 2018 midterm elections.

People in Texas looking for violent extremist content tended to be young and male. Nearly half were age 18 to 34. And 75 percent were male

Why are white men angry? Maybe it's because we're finally noticing that we're being targeted for systematic destruction.

You only speak for yourself.

Doesn't the left speak for "minorities, women, gays, lgbtq" and all that? Who speaks for white men?

Don't bother with partisan hack questions. The white man can speak for himself.

Can he?

While all other groups are encouraged to join forces to fight for their interests, white men are held to a completely different standard. Why is that, I wonder?

“Generally speaking, genocide does not necessarily mean the immediate destruction of a nation, except when accomplished by mass killings of all members of a nation. It is intended rather to signify a coordinated plan of different actions aiming at the destruction of essential foundations of the life of national groups, with the aim of annihilating the groups themselves. The objectives of such a plan would be disintegration of the political and social institutions, of culture, language, national feelings, religion, and the economic existence of national groups...”
Raphael Lemkin who coined the word “genocide”.

Genocide is the attempt to destroy any recognized, stable, and permanent group as it is defined by the perpetrator: [It] is a concerted effort to eliminate its individual members and to destroy the group’s ability to maintain its social and cultural cohesion and, thus, its existence as a group.
John Cox

I seriously, seriously doubt that it's politics that is making people suicidal. Have politics gotten into mac so severely that he thinks everything is revolving around politics and this forum now. Is Mac feeling suicidal?

I seriously, seriously doubt that it's politics that is making people suicidal. Have politics gotten into mac so severely that he thinks everything is revolving around politics and this forum now. Is Mac feeling suicidal?
its a function of too much internet and not enough going the fuck outside

How do we weed out the misinformed and under informed? That's you.

The Democrats say a butterfly ballot once worked wonders dont they? Asking for ID also works according to them.

Can I ask you a question? Why are white American men so angry and fucked up in the head?

People searching online for violent extremist content in Texas are mostly young, white, male and neo-Nazi-inclined.

People searching Google in Texas for violent extremist content overwhelmingly favored neo-Nazi terms, with “Sieg Heil” the top search result, according to data collected since the end of 2017 by Moonshot CVE, a London-based company focused on data-driven solutions to violent extremism.

Texans Googled “Sieg Heil” 7,085 times in that period, followed by 6,220 searches for “1488,” a reference to a 14-word white power slogan and “Heil Hitler” (since H is the eighth letter in the alphabet). The third-most-popular search term was simply “Heil Hitler,” with 4,630 searches.

And the searches happened all over Texas, regardless of the type of community. Limestone, Borden and Blanco counties had the most per capita searches for violent extremist content. These are rural, sparsely populated and deeply red counties that voted heavily for Donald Trump in 2016 and supported Republicans in the 2018 midterm elections.

People in Texas looking for violent extremist content tended to be young and male. Nearly half were age 18 to 34. And 75 percent were male

Why are white men angry? Maybe it's because we're finally noticing that we're being targeted for systematic destruction.

STFU with that whiny, paranoid bullshit already. Don’t pretend to speak for all white men, and then whimper like a cowardly fucking weakling. No spineless pussy like that speaks for white men (or any men for that matter).

If you would answer my questions honestly I could expose your racism too but you never answer questions.

What do you do when you come across a person who isn’t bothered by liberals yelling “racist”?

The Democrats say a butterfly ballot once worked wonders dont they? Asking for ID also works according to them.

STFU with that whiny, paranoid bullshit already. Don’t pretend to speak for all white men, and then whimper like a cowardly fucking weakling. No spineless pussy like that speaks for white men (or any men for that matter).

If you would answer my questions honestly I could expose your racism too but you never answer questions.

What do you do when you come across a person who isn’t bothered by liberals yelling “racist”?
I have a bigger problem talking to people who won't listen and think they know everything.

I love trying to calmly explain to a con why they are stupid or racist and they can't even shut their mouth and listen to the fact. Next thing you know they are screaming Obama's a muslim, fast and furious, benghazi, lock her up.

What do I do when I encounter an idiot? I laugh and mock

But then I shake my head because you idiots won the election.

Real republicans are doing great. They've never been richer. Trump has MAGA for rich people. How are you Republicans doing here? Is AGA?

Maybe the thread topic is a bit too complicated.

Fortunately, it appears many here understand it, so that's okay.

Maybe someone will explain it to you!

Last edited:

I have a bigger problem talking to people who won't listen and think they know everything.

I love trying to calmly explain to a con why they are stupid or racist and they can't even shut their mouth and listen to the fact. Next thing you know they are screaming Obama's a muslim, fast and furious, benghazi, lock her up.

We’re you a stupid racist idiot who couldn’t shut your mouth when you were a Republican?

Sealybobo wrote-
I'm a Republican now

“I am declaring it here and now. I believe we are overpopulated and I believe Republican policies of personal responsibility are designed to deal with that problem.

So when poor people breed I'm not going to ask Republicans to feed them for free so they can keep having more. I'm going to ask the poor people to stop breeding.

If you can't afford private school don't have kids. If you don't have insurance don't have kids. If you don't have a job or husband don't have kids. We got too many now.

If you can afford to have kids have as many as you want.”
Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Maybe the thread topic is a bit too complicated.

Fortunately, it appears many here understand it, so that's okay.

Maybe someone will explain it to you!

You already explained in your OP. All those "complications" are missing. Maybe you will elaborate...

I think someone stated most suicides are committed by older men. So yes it turns out that politics is relevant after all. These people are probably getting divorce raped to death at the altar of feminism.

U.S. public schools doctrine:
Comply with our leftist teachings or you will be drugged.

???????
He is refferring to how teachers would have an issue with a student and then diagnos them with add to get them on ridilin. Yes this did happen for quite a while This was not a comply with leftist teaching thing it was a make any noise and you are a problem child thing. The teacher would suggest it, the hysterical parent would listen then find a doctor to concur.

We’re you a stupid racist idiot who couldn’t shut your mouth when you were a Republican?

Sealybobo wrote-
I'm a Republican now

“I am declaring it here and now. I believe we are overpopulated and I believe Republican policies of personal responsibility are designed to deal with that problem.

So when poor people breed I'm not going to ask Republicans to feed them for free so they can keep having more. I'm going to ask the poor people to stop breeding.

If you can't afford private school don't have kids. If you don't have insurance don't have kids. If you don't have a job or husband don't have kids. We got too many now.

I have never pulled the lever for the GOP. EVER!

Sealybobo wrote-
I'm a Republican now

What if you didn’t need free shit? Would you go Republican?

???????
He is refferring to how teachers would have an issue with a student and then diagnos them with add to get them on ridilin. Yes this did happen for quite a while This was not a comply with leftist teaching thing it was a make any noise and you are a problem child thing. The teacher would suggest it, the hysterical parent would listen then find a doctor to concur.

Teachers don’t diagnose or prescribe medication.

Sealybobo wrote-
I'm a Republican now

No. Even if I was rich and didn't need medicare and social security I would remember where I came from and I would worry about the rest of you schmucks.

Just like a lot of liberal hollywood millionaires. They don't have that greedy gene

So, you keep the mirrors covered up at home, like sitting shiva for the demise of any self-awareness you might ever have had?

No I look at myself and I laugh and mock myself. Unlike you I'm no hypocrite who has double standards.

I'm no closet racist like you.

???????

Teachers don’t diagnose or prescribe medication.

Shut up Dennis the Menace Wrestling Coach.

Sealybobo wrote-
I'm a Republican now

No. Even if I was rich and didn't need medicare and social security I would remember where I came from and I would worry about the rest of you schmucks.

Just like a lot of liberal hollywood millionaires. They don't have that greedy gene
Hahaha...that’s funny shit. Sure you would.
“Hollywood millionaires” are LefTarded for one reason...their livelihood is dependent upon taxpayer dollars and population. They’re no different than public educators and most other government employees...No beaners = less population = less welfare dollars = fewer movie tickets bought.
Funny that would would think they’re motivated by compassion. Come on man, don’t dumb yourself down.

Admitting that you lost is the first step to recovery. So that’s good. Maybe there is hope for TDS sufferers.
But you should work on focus. I ask what your fallback is when you come across someone who isn’t bothered by being called names like “racist”. And your response is “I calmly explain why they are racist”?
You might want to reconsider the effectiveness of that strategy.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back