POLL: Politics, Suicide & Depression in America

Are our political behaviors making us more & more miserable?

• Yes. We're doing this to ourselves by choice

Votes: 19 61.3%
  • No. There is no connection here.

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • This is a problem of the other side, not mine.

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Mango. I have no idea.

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters
Hahaha...that’s funny shit. Sure you would.
“Hollywood millionaires” are LefTarded for one reason...their livelihood is dependent upon taxpayer dollars and population. They’re no different than public educators and most other government employees...No beaners = less population = less welfare dollars = fewer movie tickets bought.
Funny that would would think they’re motivated by compassion. Come on man, don’t dumb yourself down.

I know they are motivated by compassion because so am I. ...

Typical hypocrite democrat lie. Everyone knows by now that you are nothing but a self-obsessed, greedy little shit-talking child.

Enthusiasm about taking other people’s money is not compassion. I’m not surprised you don’t understand it.
So you are now going to tell me what's in my heart ...?.

You have made your personal feelings and lack of character very clear many times on this forum. Don’t whine and bitch about it now when you want to try to paint a different picture than the very clear photograph you’ve been spreading around for a long time. Everyone knows you are what you are a greasy greedy selfish little fuck who tells bullshit stories and expects people to believe them. Tell us more about your boat why don’t you? Tell some more about how much money you claim to make? Tell us some more about how you value money more than people. Tell us more about how you judge your own personal worth through objects. Tell us more about how you objectify women in your little imagination. Tell us more about how you have built your entire life on the principle of greed, personal greed. Voting for someone else to raise someone else’s taxes is not charity and it is not service to others, you hypocritical shallow empty piece of crap.
Impuretrash and damaged eagle are the most racist people here. No wonder they hit WINNER on your comment.

No wonder you responded by proving everything I said about you, douche.

Being completely incapable of reflection makes it easier for democrats to be such blatant hypocrites.

“Hollywood millionaires” are LefTarded for one reason...their livelihood is dependent upon taxpayer dollars and population. They’re no different than public educators and most other government employees...No beaners = less population = less welfare dollars = fewer movie tickets bought.
Funny that would would think they’re motivated by compassion. Come on man, don’t dumb yourself down.

Typical hypocrite democrat lie. Everyone knows by now that you are nothing but a self-obsessed, greedy little shit-talking child.

Enthusiasm about taking other people’s money is not compassion. I’m not surprised you don’t understand it.

You have made your personal feelings and lack of character very clear many times on this forum. Don’t whine and bitch about it now when you want to try to paint a different picture than the very clear photograph you’ve been spreading around for a long time. Everyone knows you are what you are a greasy greedy selfish little fuck who tells bullshit stories and expect people to believe them. Tell us more about your boat why don’t you? Tell some more about how much money you claim to make? Tell us some more about how you value money more than people. Tell us more about her own you judge your own personal worth through objects. Tell us more about how you object if I women in your little imagination. Tell us more about how you have built your entire life on the Prince a bowl of greed, personal greed. Voting for someone else to raise someone else’s taxes is not charity and it is not service to others, you hypocritical shallow empty piece of crap.

I think it's funny I side with black people here and you call me the racist. ....

Your clumsy, racial-epithet laden pandering isn’t “siding with,” you transparent buffoon.

You have made your personal feelings and lack of character very clear many times on this forum. Don’t whine and bitch about it now when you want to try to paint a different picture than the very clear photograph you’ve been spreading around for a long time. Everyone knows you are what you are a greasy greedy selfish little fuck who tells bullshit stories and expect people to believe them. Tell us more about your boat why don’t you? Tell some more about how much money you claim to make? Tell us some more about how you value money more than people. Tell us more about her own you judge your own personal worth through objects. Tell us more about how you object if I women in your little imagination. Tell us more about how you have built your entire life on the Prince a bowl of greed, personal greed. Voting for someone else to raise someone else’s taxes is not charity and it is not service to others, you hypocritical shallow empty piece of crap.

But you value money more than you do poor sick people. They should die your political phylosophy [sic] says if they can't afford the medicine. Isn't that true?

No, it’s another of your idiotic lies.

But you value money more than you do poor sick people. They should die your political phylosophy [sic] says if they can't afford the medicine. Isn't that true?

That’s all you got? Weak.

Why don’t you prove it unky? Give us an example of a position you feel I have that makes me the racist. This aught to be good.

I think it's funny I side with black people here and you call me the racist. ....

Your clumsy, racial-epithet laden pandering isn’t “siding with,” you transparent buffoon.
I’m about to put your bullshit in between a truth sandwich. What makes me the racist? What thing did I say that you misunderstood because you’re stupid?

Why don’t you prove it unky? Give us an example of a position you feel I have that makes me the racist. This aught to be good.

Why don’t you start with any of the hundreds of posts where you have used racial epithets, punk?

Why don’t you start with any of the hundreds of posts where you have used racial epithets, punk?
Is that all it takes for you pussy?

Come on you’ll have to do better than that. Give us an example of a policy I defend that’s racist.

And don’t tell me affirmative action is racist. Don’t tell me all the companies who acknowledge that it’s a problem that in a country as diverse as ours, all the CEOs and VPs are white men. Don’t tell me those companies who are trying to diversify are indeed the ones implementing racist policies. You don’t really believe that republican spin do you stupid? Please explain your thoughts although that would be a first. Everyone knows you are just a troll

Rich Democrats aren't even as greedy as you.

I know they are motivated by compassion because so am I. I make a lot of money still I don't want to raise taxes on the poor so I can get a tax break.

You give the Democrats way too much credit but of course you do, you're a partisan shill. The way I see it, the Democrat party are slaves to popular culture and popular culture is shaped and crafted by the entertainment industry. For example, at least half of the Dems in DC were against gay marriage until it became trendy not to be. Now they have all jumped on this "trans" bandwagon, encouraging mentally ill people to undergo gruesome genital surgical procedures that cannot be undone.

Those are just two of the most egregious examples of how the left is hurting society. Nothing is more threatening to a leftist social justice warrior than an intact family unit comprised of a married man and woman who take their kids to church on weekends (especially if they're white). The left wants more single mothers, wants mom to break the shackles of the "patriarchy" and "find herself" by engaging in lots of loveless sex with multiple partners. If she gets pregnant, no big deal just get an abortion or three and if she later comes to regret it, just blame uptight conservatives for making her feel that way. "Abortion is beautiful honey, nothing to be ashamed about. Shout that abortion, girl!" The left thinks it's hilarious that young white dudes who grow up in their bizarro world are struggling and suffering. They gloat when these men commit suicide or get addicted to pain killers. "That will teach you to vote against your best interests"
Half the Democrats were against gay marriage and they convinced the other half that civil rights are a good thing.

RePublicans are white. I believe Republicans are not only against gay marriage, but I suspect many Republicans wouldn’t mind if something “happened“ to gay people.

You know what I mean?

No really, you KNOW what I mean.

I suspect democrats wouldn't mind if "something" happened to white people. It's beyond suspicion. It's incontrovertible fact. They're blatant about their genocidal fantasies and completely unashamed.
That makes no sense. The majority of Democrats are white. They’re just the white people that Republicans despise.

Like gays and atheists and liberals and scientists and so on.
Half those extreme feminist women would get married and live a nice life if not falsely educated. As they age the lines forming on their bodies tell the truth as many can not take care of a family.

Rich Democrats aren't even as greedy as you.

I know they are motivated by compassion because so am I. I make a lot of money still I don't want to raise taxes on the poor so I can get a tax break.

You give the Democrats way too much credit but of course you do, you're a partisan shill. The way I see it, the Democrat party are slaves to popular culture and popular culture is shaped and crafted by the entertainment industry. For example, at least half of the Dems in DC were against gay marriage until it became trendy not to be. Now they have all jumped on this "trans" bandwagon, encouraging mentally ill people to undergo gruesome genital surgical procedures that cannot be undone.

Those are just two of the most egregious examples of how the left is hurting society. Nothing is more threatening to a leftist social justice warrior than an intact family unit comprised of a married man and woman who take their kids to church on weekends (especially if they're white). The left wants more single mothers, wants mom to break the shackles of the "patriarchy" and "find herself" by engaging in lots of loveless sex with multiple partners. If she gets pregnant, no big deal just get an abortion or three and if she later comes to regret it, just blame uptight conservatives for making her feel that way. "Abortion is beautiful honey, nothing to be ashamed about. Shout that abortion, girl!" The left thinks it's hilarious that young white dudes who grow up in their bizarro world are struggling and suffering. They gloat when these men commit suicide or get addicted to pain killers. "That will teach you to vote against your best interests"
Half the Democrats were against gay marriage and they convinced the other half that civil rights are a good thing.

RePublicans are white. I believe Republicans are not only against gay marriage, but I suspect many Republicans wouldn’t mind if something “happened“ to gay people.

You know what I mean?

No really, you KNOW what I mean.

I suspect democrats wouldn't mind if "something" happened to white people. It's beyond suspicion. It's incontrovertible fact. They're blatant about their genocidal fantasies and completely unashamed.
That makes no sense. The majority of Democrats are white. They’re just the white people that Republicans despise.

Like gays and atheists and liberals and scientists and so on.
Half those extreme feminist women would get married and live a nice life if not falsely educated. As they age the lines forming on their bodies tell the truth as many can not take care of a family.
Tell that to women and see what they say. I don’t see unkotare calling you a sexist, but you are.

Are you pro trump? I’m just trying to connect the dots.

Is that all it takes for you ...?

All it takes to see what a typically hypocritical racist democrat YOU are.

So you can’t because I would make you look stupid. Run along bitch. I knew you had nothing on me other than calling you a gook lover.

So you can’t because I would make you look stupid. Run along bitch. I knew you had nothing on me other than calling you a gook lover.

There you go again, racist democrat.

Don't be so sensitive. There are no gooks here.

And I find it funny you don't mind voting for a racist Republican

Donald Trump Jr. applauds racist Native American jokes, calls father’s joke about Elizabeth Warren ‘savage’

Do you approve too unkotare? Probably because you aren't an indian lover just a gook lover.

So fuck off with your opinion of me when you are going to vote for Trump in 2020 ya fucking hypocrite.
Longtime Trump Employee Says He Told Racist Jokes About Jewish & Black People

Longtime Trump Employee Says He Told Racist Jokes About Jewish & Black People

I love it how you mock me for being a braggart rich guy with a young girlfriend and you mock me for saying racist shit but you endorse Trump full throatedly. Why is that pussy?

Trump needs to go

Trump warned in an interview that his supporters could “play tough” and make things “very, very bad” if they “reach a certain point.” He cited the police, military and Bikers for Trump as his backers.

He didn’t define what that “certain point” might be in the Breitbart interview published Tuesday. But the implication was that his supporters would stand for a limited amount of political decisions that they opposed until the “tough people” made things “very, very bad.” Violence by a military opposed to political decisions would be a coup.

“I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of Bikers for Trump,” he said. “I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough until they go to a certain point, and then it would be very bad, very bad.”

The president also noted that the “left” plays it “cuter and tougher.” But he didn’t indicate that the “left” would go overboard at any point.

Trump has hinted at possible violence by his supporters a number of times and has even supported it. During his campaign, he once encouraged supporters to “beat the crap out of” protesters, offering to pay the legal fees of anyone who did.

Trump hinted at possible violence by Bikers for Trump at a campaign rally last year for now-Sen. Josh Hawlery (R-Mo.). “They’re peaceful people, and antifa and all — they’d better hope they stay that way,” he said. The Washington Post said that Trump’s stated “hopes” at various times that the situation will remain peaceful provide him with “plausible deniability” should violence erupt.

But it’s “clear” from his repeated comments that he’s suggesting his supporters from the military, law enforcement and bikers “could be tempted to rise up if things don’t go Trump’s way,” the Post noted.

Trump’s former personal attorney and convicted felon Michael Cohen hinted at an American coup in his testimony before Congress earlier this month, warning that he feared if Trump didn’t win the 2020 election, he wouldn’t peacefully quit the presidency.

“Given my experience working for Mr. Trump, I fear that if he loses the election in 2020, that there will never be a peaceful transition of power,” Cohen told the House oversight committee.

Don't be so sensitive. There are no ***** here.

There IS a racist fucking scumbag democrat here, as usual. Too damn many racist hypocrite democrats around.

...you are going to vote for Trump in 2020 ...

...but you endorse Trump full throatedly.

Ask an adult to help you read this:

I have never said who I have voted for, or who I am going to vote for in the future, you brainless POS. Everything you post here is lies and assumptions. Your stupidity is only surpassed by your hypocrisy and immorality.

I have never said who I have voted for, or who I am going to vote for in the future, you brainless POS. Everything you post here is lies and assumptions. Your stupidity is only surpassed by your hypocrisy and immorality.
Proof you are a troll who doesnt particulate normally here

Weird

Weird

Because YOU are a liar and a racist? Yeah, that makes so much sense...

Weird

Because YOU are a liar and a racist? Yeah, that makes so much sense...
You are unkotare and I’ve proven it over and over

Forum List

Back