POLL: Politics, Suicide & Depression in America

Are our political behaviors making us more & more miserable?

• Yes. We're doing this to ourselves by choice

Votes: 19 61.3%
  • No. There is no connection here.

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • This is a problem of the other side, not mine.

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Mango. I have no idea.

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters
solving for simple poverty means more people will be able to afford to pursue Happiness instead of only their next dose.

How do you propose to end poverty when you're immigrating all of the world's poorest people to the US?
thanks for asking. we subscribe to Capitalism and i am holding you to that. we should be making on border policy not losing money border policy.

Upgrading Ellis Island and surrounding infrastructure could be paid for by foreign nationals trying their luck in our markets.

a new source of consistent revenue.

No. Our political dysfunction and the increasing suicide rate are manifestations of a deeper problem.
I would agree with that.

I think this is an indication of an overall culture in decay.

Or, a culture under prolonged attack. democrats declared war on the American culture back in 1964, the assault has only intensified since then,

solving for simple poverty means more people will be able to afford to pursue Happiness instead of only their next dose.

How do you propose to end poverty when you're immigrating all of the world's poorest people to the US?
thanks for asking. we subscribe to Capitalism and i am holding you to that. we should be making on border policy not losing money border policy.

Who's "we"? Who's profiting from mass immigration?

No. Our political dysfunction and the increasing suicide rate are manifestations of a deeper problem.
I would agree with that.

Or, a culture under prolonged attack. democrats declared war on the American culture back in 1964, the assault has only intensified since then,
your useless Cold War? we have an Express naturalization clause not any form of immigration clause.

Who's "we"? Who's profiting from mass immigration?
it is not immigration with a naturalization clause but tourism. tourism is the first, second, or third largest employer in Twenty-Nine States of our Union.

I would agree with that.

The war on poverty?
equality is still a moral high ground too far for the right wing.

I would agree with that.

The war on poverty?

The culture war.

The Cultural War

I would agree with that.

The war on poverty?

The culture war.

The Cultural War
What event signified the beginning in 1964?

The same way we plan to address poverty for all the other impoverished people in the richest country on the planet .

by dropping bombs on them? Not a bad plan...
No,psycho....

What's the answer then? Let me guess, higher taxes for the most wealthy?

You are unkotare and I’ve proven it over and over

You have never proven anything but your own lack of character. Typical democrat.
Actually, if you take a look at the entirety of the USMB, it’s Democrats that most of the time are the ones posting the links and proving their positions. ....

:lmao:

.....go ahead and bash the source because you don't like the information contained within

:lol:

Only someone who knows the source is biased feels the need for such a disclaimer.
No I just know the right wing comeback.

Sorry but you will only find the truth about trump on liberal sources.

We know fox and republicans allow trump to do things they wouldn’t allow a democratic president to do.

And you know this dummy.

Scary that dummy’s like you teach kids. At least they’re just urban kids.

All it takes to see what a typically hypocritical racist democrat YOU are.
So you can’t because I would make you look stupid. Run along bitch. I knew you had nothing on me other than calling you a gook lover.

There you go again, racist democrat.
...you are going to vote for Trump in 2020 ...

...but you endorse Trump full throatedly.

Ask an adult to help you read this:

I have never said who I have voted for, or who I am going to vote for in the future, you brainless POS. Everything you post here is lies and assumptions. Your stupidity is only surpassed by your hypocrisy and immorality.
Proof you are a troll who doesnt particulate normally here

Weird
Definition of PARTICULATE

You have never proven anything but your own lack of character. Typical democrat.
Actually, if you take a look at the entirety of the USMB, it’s Democrats that most of the time are the ones posting the links and proving their positions. ....

.....go ahead and bash the source because you don't like the information contained within

Only someone who knows the source is biased feels the need for such a disclaimer.

We know fox and republicans allow trump to do things they wouldn’t allow a democratic president to do.

And you know this dummy.

The racist, partisan democrat is heard from again.

Item One
Our suicide rates have increased to the point at which the CDC says they are actually affecting our life expectancy. Our usage of antidepressants continues to increase. Looking at the facts, it's not difficult to argue that we, as a society, are become more and more unhappy.

Item Two
More and more, Americans are walking around in a state of hypersensitivity, just waiting to be outraged or offended by something. When someone from the "other" tribe does or says something that we can attack, we jump right in with the group hysterics.

Theory
We're making ourselves more and more miserable by adhering ourselves to political ideologies, by refusing to even understand the opinions of those who dare to disagree with us, and by jumping on the tiniest opportunities as a reasonable excuse to attack the "other".

Please vote and comment. Thanks.

=============

U.S. Antidepressant Use Jumps 65 Percent in 15 Years
Suicides are at the highest rate in decades, CDC report shows

Yeah, our cultural and moral rot.

And you know this dummy.

The racist, partisan democrat is heard from again.
You offer us all nothing. Maybe some right wingers will cheer for you but you really are a loser.

Hey, Trump's tax breaks made me an extra $1700 last year. That's $35 a week. I can't be bought that easily can you?

Anyways, speaking of racism, did you see this?

Leaked chat logs have connected seven current members of the U.S. armed forces to a white nationalist group, according to a HuffPost investigation.

Two Marines, two Army ROTC cadets, an Army physician, a member of the Texas National Guard and one member of the Air Force all belong to an organization called Identity Evropa, which is listed by the Anti-Defamation League and the Southern Poverty Law Center as an extremist group.

These men are as dangerous as if ISIS infiltrated our military.

News of Identity Evropa’s presence in the military comes at a time of heightened awareness of white nationalist violence. On Friday, a white nationalist gunman opened fire on two mosques in New Zealand, killing at least 49 worshipers. Asked Friday if he sees a rise in white nationalism around the world, President Donald Trump responded, “I don’t really. I think it’s a small group of people that have very, very serious problems, I guess.”

What an idiot he is huh?

In February, federal authorities arrested Coast Guard Lt. Christopher Hasson, a white nationalist who prosecutors allege was stockpiling weapons to massacre leftists and reporters in a violent plot to establish a “white homeland.”

And a 2017 poll conducted by the Military Times found that nearly 25 percent of service members surveyed said they encountered white nationalists within their ranks. That poll found that 30 percent of troops said they saw white nationalism as a bigger threat to national security than the wars in Syria, Afghanistan and Iraq.

WAAAAH says unkotare. I don't like the source

Exclusive: 7 U.S. Military Members Identified As Part Of White Nationalist Group | HuffPost

Sorry Fox isn't telling you about this.

Forum List

Back