POLL: Should American Taxpayers Be Forced To Fund The UN?

Do You Support Forcing American Taxpayers To Fund The UN

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
I'm not a Globalist. I'm a Nationalist. So i'll say up front that i don't support forcing American Taxpayers to fund a foreign Globalist institution that doesn't always have American Citizen best interests in mind. But what do you think?

I'm not a Globalist. I'm a Nationalist. So i'll say up front that i don't support forcing American Taxpayers to fund a foreign Globalist institution that doesn't always have American Citizen best interests in mind. But what do you think?
. I think the Dems were using the UN to destroy the sovereignty of this nation in order to further their tyranny and the agenda.

. I think the Dems were using the UN to destroy the sovereignty of this nation in order to further their tyranny and the agenda.

NWO?

To the extent in which a joint effort is more efficient than U.S. foreign aid in providing aid to the sick, the starving and victims of natural or man-made disasters.

Nope, any world body that sticks countries like Iran and such on human rights councils is total bullshit. Fuck them.

What the fuck does that even mean? Do you not believe that there are non-Americans in this world and we need to a way to deal with them?

We contribute about 8 billion dollars a year to UN or 0.25% of our Federal budget. You really don't think the influence it buys us around the world is worth it?

What the fuck does that even mean? Do you not believe that there are non-Americans in this world and we need to a way to deal with them?

We contribute about 8 billion dollars a year to UN or 0.25% of our Federal budget. You really don't think the influence it buys us around the world is worth it?

Influence? Such as.......

To the extent in which a joint effort is more efficient than U.S. foreign aid in providing aid to the sick, the starving and victims of natural or man-made disasters.
The U.N is never more efficient at anything.

What influence does it buy us? The U.N. continually pokes the U.S. in the eye. It's only functions seems to be to lend legitimacy to dictators.

Then again the UN is far more in the interests of the US than it is of other countries.

Then again the UN is far more in the interests of the US than it is of other countries.
Wrong. It benefits dictatorships far more than it benefits any enlightened democracy. How do we benefit by rubbing shoulders with tyrants, thugs and mass murderers?

What influence does it buy us? The U.N. continually pokes the U.S. in the eye. It's only functions seems to be to lend legitimacy to dictators.

Legitimacy is not gained by running around the world making unilateral demands.

UN is our vessel of legitimacy and much like in our democracy, while being king is easy, getting things done through consensus is the proper foundation.

UN is our vessel of legitimacy and much like in our democracy, while being king is easy, getting things done through consensus is the proper foundation.

The theory that the U.S. needs "legitimacy" doesn't pass the laugh test. As I already explained to you: the U.N. doesn't give us legitimacy. It gives legitimacy to thugs like Castro, Putin, Kim Jung Un and a hundred other dictators.

He doesn't. He also doesn't grasp that in a purely fiscal sense....the money spent is a good investment.

How can you leave out the corruption, rape, torture, child prostitution, and so own.

He doesn't. He also doesn't grasp that in a purely fiscal sense....the money spent is a good investment.
It's a bad investment, moron. The U.N. is constantly obstructing U.S. foreign policy.

The theory that the U.S. needs "legitimacy" doesn't pass the laugh test. As I already explained to you: the U.N. doesn't give us legitimacy. It gives legitimacy to thugs like Castro, Putin, Kim Jung Un and a hundred other dictators.
--------------------------------------------------------------------- good post that needs repeating Bripat !!

I don't support forcing American Citizens to fund a foreign Globalist institution. If American Globalists wanna contribute their own money to the UN, that's fine. I just don't believe Taxpayers should be forced to. I don't believe in propping up a foreign institution that doesn't solely have American Citizen best interests in mind. I'm not a Globalist. I'm a Nationalist.

Forum List

Back