POLL: Should American Taxpayers Be Forced To Fund The UN?

Do You Support Forcing American Taxpayers To Fund The UN

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You believe?

Believing is all very well and good, the question is (this is after all a political forum) can you SHOW that this is the case?

Well, you're a Globalist, i'm a Nationalist. So we're just not gonna see eye to eye on this issue. That's just the reality. So you keep on fighting for your Globalist agenda, and i'll keep on fighting for my Nationalist agenda. No hard feelings.

No, I'm not a globalist. I'm not an -ist at all. I don't go with a theory and then stick to it like ice cream to a kid's face. I look at the merits of things, the arguments and I make my own views.

I'm not asking you to be an -ist here. I'm not asking you to stick to your guns. I'm asking you to debate me on this. To open your eyes, to make your case but make it with facts, sources and the like. You might find that actually some of the things you believe just aren't true, you might start seeing things a little more differently and change your stance. You might not come out the same as I am, but you're putting yourself through that process of moving away from blindness and going to seeing.

But you can choose to remain what you want to be, you can choose ignorance is bliss above reality.

Too big a divide to bridge. We can't see eye to eye on this. I've had enough of the Globalist agenda, I'm ready for a return to Nationalism.

Again, I said you should look at evidence, look for the truth, and your response is "I'm a Nationalist". So, you freely admit that Nationalism is emotion and you couldn't give a damn about reality? Just your own agenda?

Again, you're a Globalist and i'm a Nationalist. We're not gonna see eye to eye on much. I could live without being forced to fund foreign institutions that don't solely have American Citizens' best interests in mind. But obviously you feel different. And that's fine. No hard feelings.

No, I'm not a Globalist. Remember? I told you I'm not an -ist at all.

I didn't say we had to see eye to eye. There's a difference between seeing eye to eye and expecting people to actually see some kind of reality.

If you have an -ism based on false stuff, then what's the point.

Basically here's what you're telling me but in a different context.

You: "The refrigerator is broken, I went out and call the plumber"
Me: "Why would you call the plumber out if your refrigerator is broken?"
You: "I'm a person who calls out the plumber when I have a problem"
Me: "But a plumber isn't going to be able to fix the refrigerator"
You: "Like I said, I like plumbers, we're not going to see eye to eye on this one"

Do you see? I'm asking you to back up your arguments with evidence and sources.

On the point of whether the US should fund the UN or not, I haven't actually given you my opinion. I've merely reacted to what you have said. We're not discussing my views on this.

Well, you're a Globalist, i'm a Nationalist. So we're just not gonna see eye to eye on this issue. That's just the reality. So you keep on fighting for your Globalist agenda, and i'll keep on fighting for my Nationalist agenda. No hard feelings.

No, I'm not a globalist. I'm not an -ist at all. I don't go with a theory and then stick to it like ice cream to a kid's face. I look at the merits of things, the arguments and I make my own views.

I'm not asking you to be an -ist here. I'm not asking you to stick to your guns. I'm asking you to debate me on this. To open your eyes, to make your case but make it with facts, sources and the like. You might find that actually some of the things you believe just aren't true, you might start seeing things a little more differently and change your stance. You might not come out the same as I am, but you're putting yourself through that process of moving away from blindness and going to seeing.

But you can choose to remain what you want to be, you can choose ignorance is bliss above reality.

Too big a divide to bridge. We can't see eye to eye on this. I've had enough of the Globalist agenda, I'm ready for a return to Nationalism.

Again, I said you should look at evidence, look for the truth, and your response is "I'm a Nationalist". So, you freely admit that Nationalism is emotion and you couldn't give a damn about reality? Just your own agenda?

Nationalism is reality. Look at the election.

We're gaining on the Globalists. But there's a long long way to go. They still control the mechanisms for decision-making. They are in complete control. It's gonna be a long battle.

Which would mean many Republicans are Globalists, and Trump might be one too.

No

Just recently President Obama STOLE $500 MILLION tax dollars under the lie that it was for Zika virus for Americans. Days later the money was 'missing'. The Obama administration was forced to admit it stole the money and gave it to the U.N. as part of their new Global Initiative.

This should have been an Impeachable offense, but carefully cultivated ultimate divisive mega-partisanship in citizens over time has created party loyalists who will and have defended Obama from everything -from violating both Constitution and law to illegally funding the UN to aiding and abetting terrorists to overseeing the invasion of our own country by criminal illegals and 'refugee' terrorists.

And just the other day Obama carried out the betrayal of Israel.

We're gaining on the Globalists. But there's a long long way to go. They still control the mechanisms for decision-making. They are in complete control. It's gonna be a long battle.

Absolutely. Many Republicans are Globalists. I'm not completely sure about Trump yet. I'll give him a chance.

Absolutely. Many Republicans are Globalists. I'm not completely sure about Trump yet. I'll give him a chance.

Well, seeing as he has business interests around the world, and hires foreign workers to work cheaply in the US, I'd say he's a globalist.

Boy, it isn't even close. Looks like us Nationalists really are gaining ground on the Globalists. Maybe we will achieve America First after all? Gotta keep fighting though. The NWO Globalists still run the show.

Not even close. Maybe it is time to take this issue to the People?

Forum List

Back