POLL: Should American Taxpayers Be Forced To Fund The UN?

Do You Support Forcing American Taxpayers To Fund The UN

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not a Globalist. I'm a Nationalist. So i'll say up front that i don't support forcing American Taxpayers to fund a foreign Globalist institution that doesn't always have American Citizen best interests in mind. But what do you think?

What the fuck does that even mean? Do you not believe that there are non-Americans in this world and we need to a way to deal with them?

We contribute about 8 billion dollars a year to UN or 0.25% of our Federal budget. You really don't think the influence it buys us around the world is worth it?

He doesn't. He also doesn't grasp that in a purely fiscal sense....the money spent is a good investment.
It's a bad investment, moron. The U.N. is constantly obstructing U.S. foreign policy.

It's the nature of the beast. It's a foreign Globalist institution. By that nature, it can't solely have American Citizen best interests in mind. Therefore, American Taxpayers shouldn't be forced to fund it. That's how i feel anyway.

I'm not a Globalist. I'm a Nationalist. So i'll say up front that i don't support forcing American Taxpayers to fund a foreign Globalist institution that doesn't always have American Citizen best interests in mind. But what do you think?

What the fuck does that even mean? Do you not believe that there are non-Americans in this world and we need to a way to deal with them?

We contribute about 8 billion dollars a year to UN or 0.25% of our Federal budget. You really don't think the influence it buys us around the world is worth it?
What influence does it buy us? The U.N. continually pokes the U.S. in the eye. It's only functions seems to be to lend legitimacy to dictators.

Nature of the beast. Foreigners tend to have their own best interests in mind. That's to be expected. And it's exactly why American Taxpayers shouldn't be forced to fund the UN.

What influence does it buy us? The U.N. continually pokes the U.S. in the eye. It's only functions seems to be to lend legitimacy to dictators.

Legitimacy is not gained by running around the world making unilateral demands.

UN is our vessel of legitimacy and much like in our democracy, while being king is easy, getting things done through consensus is the proper foundation.

That sounds nice. So American Globalists can donate their own money to the UN. That's their call. But American Taxpayers shouldn't be forced to.

He doesn't. He also doesn't grasp that in a purely fiscal sense....the money spent is a good investment.

Well then you American Globalists should contribute your own money. Don't force all American Taxpayers to.

Nature of the beast. Foreigners tend to have their own best interests in mind. That's to be expected. And it's exactly why American Taxpayers shouldn't be forced to fund the UN.
Whenever the good makes a deal with the bad, the good loses and the bad wins.

I don't believe our Founding Fathers would support forcing American Citizens to fund a foreign institution. I think they would be shocked and appalled.

Judging by this poll, Nationalists are making progress. I mean, the Globalists still run things in a big way. But i do think progress is being made.

I'm actually becoming optimistic. Maybe the tide is turning against the Globalists?

All U.S. government funding begins in the democratically elected House of Representatives. Taxation through representation is not forcing.

the op is full of shit ... nobody FORCES anyone to fund anything. The program and funds are financed through voluntary rather than assessed contributions.

Then again the UN is far more in the interests of the US than it is of other countries.

Most of the twits here criticizing the U.N. don't even know what it does...

They believe the only world bodies should be ones that agree with right wing American views....

The UN is far from perfect but its members are far from it too... It is not about being perfect, it is about having a world that will have more dialogue and understanding of others positions....

It's a bad investment, moron. The U.N. is constantly obstructing U.S. foreign policy.

It's the nature of the beast. It's a foreign Globalist institution. By that nature, it can't solely have American Citizen best interests in mind. Therefore, American Taxpayers shouldn't be forced to fund it. That's how i feel anyway.

So you support nothing that US doesn't have total control off?

Not with my tax dollars. If folks wanna contribute their own money to foreign institutions like the UN, i'm perfectly fine with that. If it isn't an institution solely focused on advancing American Citizen interests, i have no interest in it. I'm not a Globalist.

Of course. Why would anyone American support anything that the US does not have total control of??? Furthermore you're not an American so why the fuck did you vote?

Damn straight!

Then again the UN is far more in the interests of the US than it is of other countries.

Most of the twits here criticizing the U.N. don't even know what it does...

They believe the only world bodies should be ones that agree with right wing American views....

The UN is far from perfect but its members are far from it too... It is not about being perfect, it is about having a world that will have more dialogue and understanding of others positions....

We can have dialogue and understanding without forcing American Taxpayers to fund foreign institutions that don't have their best interests in mind. You know, we did survive as a nation long before the UN existed. I know that's very hard for you Globalists to fathom, but it is the truth.

But i don't necessarily want to see the UN gone. I just want my Government to scale back involvement and funding. Foreigners tend to have their own best interests in mind. And that's to be expected. But i don't see why American Taxpayers have to support that.

Of course. Why would anyone American support anything that the US does not have total control of??? Furthermore you're not an American so why the fuck did you vote?

Yeah, kinda funny question. Of course i don't feel i should be forced to support an institution that doesn't solely have American Citizen best interests in mind. Only a Globalist could ask such a question.

Damn straight!

Certainly regarding American Tax Dollars anyway.

No. Not when they want to override our Constitution. Besides other countries take our money and then piss on our shoes

Forum List

Back