Poll: Should Trump accept a plea deal or risk a trial?

Should Trump accept a plea deal or risk a trial?

• Total voters
Can not see him taking a plea deal.
He has always been a spoiled rich kid use to getting his way.
This mess of wasting time endlessly with party politics, instead of working together in the best interest of Our country.

No it doesn't.

Uh-huh.

1686592171806.png

You're not well suited for life outside the right wing echo chamber. You'll be happier among your own ilk, ignoring all the evidence and repeating all the comforting lies you've made up.

I'll be enjoying tomorrow's arraignment!

Next up, Georgia!

I've been listening to various legal experts on CNN and MSNBC talk about how strong and tight the Jack Smith indictment is. Many of them think Trump should seriously consider a plea deal - if one is offered. I think a plea would be better for Trump - but I'd rather see a trial. What do you think?

Read the full indictment here.
Trump can't because he's too busy preparing to be the next president. Then, you criminals better leave the country.

Trump's too busy preparing for his next indictment.

Georgia is next!
Fake news. You witch hunt monster lose every time, You know why? Because you are all liars. This is nothing but "we've got him now", number 1,438. Lol, how many more times are you liars gonna pull this sham? You vermin are TERRIFIED of Trump and rightfully so. You are doomed.

Smiling.....be sure to tell yourself that tomorrow during Trump's arraignment.

I'm sure it will sound as hollow then as now.
I wonder what's wrong with these people that they can't stop lying about someone who helped Americans? They must be insane or worse.

I wonder what's wrong with these people that they can't stop lying about someone who helped Americans? They must be insane or worse.

The evidence contradicts your claims that the charges against Trump are 'lies'.

But keep your eyes screwed shut and continue to refuse to look at it. It won't matter.

The evidence contradicts your claims that the charges against Trump are 'lies'.

But keep your eyes screwed shut and continue to refuse to look at it. It won't matter.
You have no evidence, only what the media feeds you. You are an embarrassment.

Idiot Trump supporters are illiterate and too stupid to know how to read.

If they could read, then they would be able to see the obvious crimes Trump has committed.

Mike has the capacity to read. But he refuses to.

Folks like Mike don't do well outside the right wing echo chamber and its comforting lies.

I kinda like it though. Mike's impotent rage when reality predictably contradicts the conspiracy pablum he's gobbled is always a delight.

I've been listening to various legal experts on CNN and MSNBC talk about how strong and tight the Jack Smith indictment is. Many of them think Trump should seriously consider a plea deal - if one is offered. I think a plea would be better for Trump - but I'd rather see a trial. What do you think?

Read the full indictment here.
Kind of depends on the deal, but I doubt Trump would accept anything they would offer. All he needs is one 'Florida Man' on the jury to hang it.

Kind of depends on the deal, but I doubt Trump would accept anything they would offer. All he needs is one 'Florida Man' on the jury to hang it.

I doubt any plea deal would be offered. The case against Trump is fantastically strong. The idiot bragged about showing off classified docs...while being recorded for an interview.

I doubt any plea deal would be offered. The case against Trump is fantastically strong. The idiot bragged about showing off classified docs...while being recorded for an interview.
I am cynical. At the end of the day, Trump is Biden's prefered opponent for 2024. They will do what ever it takes to see he wins the primary. If someone like DeSantis wins it, Biden is toast, and Biden's campaign knows it.

Forum List

Back