POLL: Should Trump appoint a Special Prosecutor?

Should Trump appoint a Special Prosecutor?

• Yes

Votes: 26 43.3%
  • No

Votes: 27 45.0%
  • Mango

Votes: 7 11.7%

• Total voters
Come on this is just silly.

Someone drinks from a well and gets poisoned and then the question is "Should someone else drink from the well?"

Trump fired the only person investigating him. To think that he will hire a special prosecutor is like whistling past the graveyard. And to think that he wont fire the Special Prosecutor at any time when they get close is even sillier to believe.

Trump has now said "Nice job you got there, shame if something happened to it" and you're asking if someone would be fair in the job with their neck in the Guillotine?

That Trump fired the only person investigating him is flat out hyperbole of f the Nancy Pelozi type. TRUMP is NOT under any investigation at all, his campaign staffers however are. At least be honest about what's going on. And collusion was long ago and ruled out. That's a fact. So now, there is nothing left other then Russia saying Hillary sucks.

False, Comey was investigating. If the only defense you have is to lie then you're on shaky ground

You KNOW that your lying, yet do so anyway - FASCIST!

Comey told Trump 3 times he was NOT under investigation.

Yes! And Comey also told Trump he was the prettiest girl in all the land...because Trump said he said it! Except in every open forum he said the exact opposite and said Trump is under investigation.

This reminds me of Trumps pussy grabbing defense saying "But they LET ME!" as a defense for sexual assault

How about a quote from an FBI employee or official stating Donald J Trump is and was under investigation for colliding with the Russians to cheat Hillary out of winning the election. I won't wait because you can't. Plenty of opinions, but no official documents. The investigation is about his staffers (and it's coming undone as we speak) and the effect the Russian shananagins had on them. Not one even entimated that Hillary even had a chance at winning or that anything the Russians did and any more influence then Hillary just being a slimy whore and losing for it.

I said Trump is under investigation and you respond with asking for a quote saying things other than he's being investigated? Thanks for the concession. You know hes under investigation you just don't seem to care if Russia is a silent partner in our affairs.

I just don't get how that benefits you enough to defend it.

[

Yes! And Comey also told Trump he was the prettiest girl in all the land...because Trump said he said it! Except in every open forum he said the exact opposite and said Trump is under investigation.

This reminds me of Trumps pussy grabbing defense saying "But they LET ME!" as a defense for sexual assault

What the fuck are you yammering about, Brown Shirt?

You Stalinists have utterly lost your grip.

Show us ANY, I MEAN ONE statement by Comey that Trump was directly under investigation?

You won't, you can't, you're just lying - as always.

"I’ve been authorized by the Department of Justice to confirm that the FBI, as part of our counterintelligence mission, is investigating the Russian government's efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election,” Comey said in testimony before the House Intelligence Committee. “That includes investigating the nature of any links between individuals associated with the Trump campaign and the Russian government, and whether there was any coordination between the campaign and Russia’s efforts.”

It's Official: The FBI Is Investigating Trump's Links to Russia

Now what?

No, Trump should not...the Speaker of the House or the AG should. (Although we know the AG is tainted)
Nope. She's gone. Loretta Lynch was definitely tainted, highly political, and given the boot from day-one.

And FYI; False allegations against a highly respected former Senator and current AG do not signify a taint. Only on the minds of folks with TDS (TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME)

Jefferson Beauregard Sessions recused himself from all things Trump campaign or Hillary/anything. Why did he have to do that? How can he make recommendations if he's recused? Seems unethical doesn't it? Tainted even.

Session's is not the most honest person up there, never has been and never will.
But then again you're obviously biased. I remember what everyone thought of him before he was nominated. Before the Democrats started in on him. Jesus Christ our lord and savior could be demagogued effectively by our corrupt media and the left would buy it automatically.

[

Show us ANY, I MEAN ONE statement by Comey that Trump was directly under investigation?

"I’ve been authorized by the Department of Justice to confirm that the FBI, as part of our counterintelligence mission, is investigating the Russian government's efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election,” Comey said in testimony before the House Intelligence Committee. “That includes investigating the nature of any links between individuals associated with the Trump campaign and the Russian government, and whether there was any coordination between the campaign and Russia’s efforts.”

Now what?

"Asked directly whether Trump himself was a target of the investigation, the FBI director demurred."

Now what? As usual you'll hallucinate up some other bullshit nonsense that has no basis in reality. :rolleyes:

That Trump fired the only person investigating him is flat out hyperbole of f the Nancy Pelozi type. TRUMP is NOT under any investigation at all, his campaign staffers however are. At least be honest about what's going on. And collusion was long ago and ruled out. That's a fact. So now, there is nothing left other then Russia saying Hillary sucks.

False, Comey was investigating. If the only defense you have is to lie then you're on shaky ground

You KNOW that your lying, yet do so anyway - FASCIST!

Comey told Trump 3 times he was NOT under investigation.

How about a quote from an FBI employee or official stating Donald J Trump is and was under investigation for colliding with the Russians to cheat Hillary out of winning the election. I won't wait because you can't. Plenty of opinions, but no official documents. The investigation is about his staffers (and it's coming undone as we speak) and the effect the Russian shananagins had on them. Not one even entimated that Hillary even had a chance at winning or that anything the Russians did and any more influence then Hillary just being a slimy whore and losing for it.

I said Trump is under investigation and you respond with asking for a quote saying things other than he's being investigated? Thanks for the concession. You know hes under investigation you just don't seem to care if Russia is a silent partner in our affairs.

I just don't get how that benefits you enough to defend it.

You are telling lies again. What you meant to say is that no one person in government has put on one piece of paper that Trump was being investigated or is being investigated. Not one not ever. I accept your surrender and add this, you just got shown up by one of the worst spellers on USMB. You got nothing.

If we want to get it done take Trump out of the mix, just investigate if the Russians tried to interfere with our election. getting some thing done is better than spending time and money wallowing in BS.

The FBI investigations will continue, nothing has changed.

I don't agree. A new FBI head will look at the complete and utter lack of any evidence, and close them down. Comey was appeasing the fascist democrats, nothing more.

Well, I think they should continue just to shut these dumbfucks up. That being said, I truly don't believe they will ever shut up about the "Russians".

[

Now what?

So you can find nothing at all suggesting that Trump is/was or EVER was under investigation?

Yes, we know the idiocy about election tampering, that no one has ever been able to support. THAT is not your claim though, you claimed TRUMP was under investigation. You lied, as you always do.

And you wouldn't give a rats ass if it was some other government gunning for Hillary to be elected, So methinks thou dost protest too much.

No evidence, no proof, no point.

And yes, thanks for the Conservative SC and lower court appointments.

Yes, actually I would. I would want an independent investigation into it and go where it leads. Why don't you?

tpy8GR.gif

You can make any claim you want. There should be an independent investigation with subpoena power into Russian interference, period. Why are you afraid of that?

it's not a question of fear, it's a question of allowing a political witch hunt. If you people weren't such partisan hacks such a request would be more palatable. The simple fact is most of you morons have already reached a "conclusion" so anything short of full vindication of your moronic ideas would be seen as "hurr durr part of the coverup hurr durr".

Somehow I doubt that you felt that the Benghazi and Clinton email investigations were not political witch hunts....

Yet, despite an extraordinary amount of highly suspicious contacts between Trump Campaign personnel and Russians, the unusual demands to remove anti-Russian policies from the Republican platform,, a president that refuses to release his tax returns, and the firing of everyone that was investigating this issue does not make you think that an independent investigation is warranted.

Then you accuse other people of being 'partisan hacks'?

You gotta be kidding!

I am a partisan hack...and I'd still support an independent investigation , hell even more so if I thought "my guy" was innocent.

This Comey firing and its aftermath aren't going away soon, and calls for a Special Prosecutor on the Russia probe will only get louder.

Should Trump step up, quell the complaints, and appoint an SP?

I vote yes.

I vote it doesn't matter as anything done by either party will be dismissed by rabid partisan hacks on the opposite side. From President Barak Obama down to James Clapper said them selves there was no effective meddling by the Russians. None. No vote tampering nothing other then saying stuff. Best to get news guys back on real news like third world countries with H-bombs and shit. Political vendetta's are to expensive to toss around Willy nilly.
No vote tampering nothing other then saying stuff.
What else is an election campaign except for "saying stuff?" That is what the Russians did, alright. They said LOTS of stuff--fake news from Eastern European teenagers' fevered imaginations and paid posters on social media sites like USMB. Not to mention the leaked emails. They said stuff, alright. You want them back again doing that in 2020 when they don't like Trump so much and are backing the other horse?
The investigation isn't over until it's over. Let it come to its conclusions in its own time. You and I and everyone else are just guessing. Some of you are guessing the way you WANT it to go, but it may come out differently.

No, Trump should not...the Speaker of the House or the AG should. (Although we know the AG is tainted)
He is? Was he caught meeting the husband of a person under investigation on a tarmac at some remote airport?

No, he had to recuse himself from anything Trump/campaign or Hillary/anything investigations. Why? Because he's tainted.

it's not a question of fear, it's a question of allowing a political witch hunt. If you people weren't such partisan hacks such a request would be more palatable. The simple fact is most of you morons have already reached a "conclusion" so anything short of full vindication of your moronic ideas would be seen as "hurr durr part of the coverup hurr durr".

Somehow I doubt that you felt that the Benghazi and Clinton email investigations were not political witch hunts....

Yet, despite an extraordinary amount of highly suspicious contacts between Trump Campaign personnel and Russians, the unusual demands to remove anti-Russian policies from the Republican platform,, a president that refuses to release his tax returns, and the firing of everyone that was investigating this issue does not make you think that an independent investigation is warranted.

Then you accuse other people of being 'partisan hacks'?

You gotta be kidding!

Benghazi involved actual American Deaths, and the Clinton Email thing actually happened, its not a question of if, but of how bad.

Right now all the Russian angle has maybe could should might supposedly.

Shouldn't the press be able to handle the investigation?

Despite all the investigations of Clinton. None has turned up any evidence of wrong doing. Both lead no where. That alone is evidence that they were political witch hunts.

The Clintons have been investigated so many times its amazing, yet no investigation has found a damn thing. Oh sorry - Bill Clinton got a blow job and had the decency to not tell the public about it - a truly 'high' crime - right?

You are right about the fact that as of now the Trump/Russia investigation is based on speculation - speculation which is based on very hard facts.

If it were any more than that it wouldn't be an investigation, it would be a prosecution.

Or that the Clinton's are great at hiding their own tracks, or the people investigating just don't have their hearts into it.

What hard facts?

Saying that all the people who investigated the Clinton's 'didn't have their hearts in it', is just plain stupid. Ken Starr was hell bent on impeaching Bill CLinton. The GOP congress did everything they could to find reason to blame Hillary for the Benghazi attack.

The 'Hard Facts' in the Russia investigation is that Trump campaign personnel had an ridiculously high number of contacts with Russia officials. That Trump person failed to report their Russian contacts when questioned. That Trump personnel failed to register as agents of a foreign power. That Trump refuses to release his tax returns. That Trump has fired everyone investigating this matter. Those are the hard facts that justify this investigation.

Starr actually found evidence of wrongdoing. I didn't support the impeachment, but I understood why it happened. I would have been OK with his ass being disbarred after he got out of office.

So all your paranoid supposition is based on people maybe sort of kind of talking to each other?

[

Now what?

"Asked directly whether Trump himself was a target of the investigation, the FBI director demurred."

Now what? As usual you'll hallucinate up some other bullshit nonsense that has no basis in reality. :rolleyes:

Uncensored asked for a quote. I provided it. Address it or explain why Russia being a silent partner in the US affairs is a good thing that you must defend on principal.

This Comey firing and its aftermath aren't going away soon, and calls for a Special Prosecutor on the Russia probe will only get louder.

I vote yes.
why? What's the crime?

[

Now what?

So you can find nothing at all suggesting that Trump is/was or EVER was under investigation?

Yes, we know the idiocy about election tampering, that no one has ever been able to support. THAT is not your claim though, you claimed TRUMP was under investigation. You lied, as you always do.
Trump is part of the Trump campaign. So he is one of the individuals being investigated just like all the rest. We won't know the outcome of that until the investigation is complete, which has just been delayed significantly by Trump firing the FBI director mid-investigation.

I vote yes.

I vote it doesn't matter as anything done by either party will be dismissed by rabid partisan hacks on the opposite side. From President Barak Obama down to James Clapper said them selves there was no effective meddling by the Russians. None. No vote tampering nothing other then saying stuff. Best to get news guys back on real news like third world countries with H-bombs and shit. Political vendetta's are to expensive to toss around Willy nilly.
What else is an election campaign except for "saying stuff?" That is what the Russians did, alright. They said LOTS of stuff--fake news from Eastern European teenagers' fevered imaginations and paid posters on social media sites like USMB. Not to mention the leaked emails. They said stuff, alright. You want them back again doing that in 2020 when they don't like Trump so much and are backing the other horse?
The investigation isn't over until it's over. Let it come to its conclusions in its own time. You and I and everyone else are just guessing. Some of you are guessing the way you WANT it to go, but it may come out differently.

The fact that you can't say. Mm, happened right here when Bammer ran and Boooosh before him. Did Trump do that to ?

[

Now what?

Demurred does not mean "he said no"

I vote yes.

The fact that you can't say. Mm, happened right here when Bammer ran and Boooosh before him. Did Trump do that to ?
If you want a response to that, you need to explain a little more where you're coming from. I don't understand....

[

Now what?

Uncensored asked for a quote. I provided it. Address it or explain why Russia being a silent partner in the US affairs is a good thing that you must defend on principal.

LOL, No you didn't, you provided a link to an article that contradicted your assertion, specifically he asked for a statement by Comey that Trump was "directly under investigation" and you linked an article that specifically pointed out that Comey demurred on the question of whether or not Trump was "directly under investigation".

Thanks for playing & confirming my suspicions regarding you and your penchant for hallucination.

[

Now what?

Whyd you ask for a quote if you were just going to ignore it and claim in never happened? Your fig leaf has fallen.

There is the quote. If you want to ignore it then tell me why and how Russia being a silent partner in the US affairs is a good enough thing for you to do a lame job at defending.

Forum List

Back