Poll Shows Dems Do Believe War Is Lost

another dodge... do you ever answer questions posed to you or do you always run and hide under that rock of yours?

If winning in Iraq is so important to you, when will you be taking an active part in the fight?

Yes I do, that is why you are trying to change the subject

You were posting the answers without the party breakdown

Now you are pissed I had the gall to do it for you

I don't give a damn about the party breakdown... I'm not republican and I'm not democrat, I'm an american.

I do give a damn about those that claim to support the war but don't actually care enough to actually enlist themselves. You know the type I'm sure... cuz you see one in the mirror every morning...

If winning in Iraq is so important to you, when will you be taking an active part in the fight?

I don't give a damn about the party breakdown... I'm not republican and I'm not democrat, I'm an american.

I do give a damn about those that claim to support the war but don't actually care enough to actually enlist themselves. You know the type I'm sure... cuz you see one in the mirror every morning...

Maybe you missed the title of the thread

The party breakdown is the TOPIC we are discussing

Well, I am trying to discuss - you are trying to change the subject

PERSONAL ATTACK

damn, dude... what happened to your claim that ONLY libs do that?

laffs... he's been getting his ass kicked all afternoon, it's the only thing he has left in his bag of tricks...

He keeps claiming that he wants victory in Iraq but when I ask him if he is going to be an active participant in achieving it, he runs away and hides under that rock of his...

Go figure...

myawwww.. poor guy.. are you FRUSTRATED by the input you recieve?

still laughing at you.

:rofl:

laffs... he's been getting his ass kicked all afternoon, it's the only thing he has left in his bag of tricks...

He keeps claiming that he wants victory in Iraq but when I ask him if he is going to be an active participant in achieving it, he runs away and hides under that rock of his...

Go figure...

You have been beat up and totally destroyed

The minute you started to whine who the numbers were manipulated - you admitted defeat

why because you are too lame to link to it? poah ting... poah poah lame ting...

It is not myu fault you are a lazy liberal who does not have enough energy to find his own post

Perhaps if you spent less time ranting and a little more time searching..........

Observations based on the hate you show openly

there you go again... projecting your own family values on others simply because you can't tell the difference between being despised and being hated.

I don't hate you rsr, I despise you. You and all the other chickenhawks that talk so brave about our military achieving victory but when it comes to actually participating in the attempt to bring that victory to pass, they and you run and hide.

You have been beat up and totally destroyed

The minute you started to whine who the numbers were manipulated - you admitted defeat

HAHAHAHA!

SOMEONE had him widdle self a dream wast night where him was the Terminator and Sarah Connor was a big evil wiberal...

how cute...

"YOU HAVE BEEN DESTROYED! ILL BE BACK"

hehehehehehehe...

how stupid.

HAHAHAHA!

SOMEONE had him widdle self a dream wast night where him was the Terminator and Sarah Connor was a big evil wiberal...

how cute...

"YOU HAVE BEEN DESTROYED! ILL BE BACK"

hehehehehehehe...

how stupid.

The first thing you see when you go to the poll is

How important is a US victory in Iraq?

Very or Somewhat important - 61%

Not important - 33%

Percent important

Dems 44%

Republicnas - 84%

Poll Shows Dems Do Believe War Is Lost

that means you think the war can be won... so?

The first thing you see when you go to the poll is
How important is a US victory in Iraq?
Very or Somewhat important - 61%
Not important - 33%
Percent important
Dems 44%
Republicnas - 84%

no, the sidebars and ads pretty much sum it all up...

but hey...

as long as hims gets to feel like a big bad internet gangsta, eh widdle guy?

PLEASE keep trying to pass off such obvious bullshit as "truth" and not skewed... it makes this thread all the funnier for people who are familair with actual polling methods...

Forum List

Back