Poll Shows Dems Do Believe War Is Lost

you'd think that after 14,220 posts you'd have learned how to link to a specific post... laffs... but wait, that would require intelligence, something you are obviously lacking... that and real patriotism... cuz you only have the lip service kind...

the democrats want the troops home alive, you want them in Iraq and in harm's way...

when will your insatiable blood lust end?

when it's your turn to go?

Sorry if your low IQ prevents you from finding your own post

Look for the post number - that might help you

If you are to stupid to go back a few pages - that is your problem

Perhaps there is a government funded program that will train you on how to do it

you'd think that after almost 10,000 posts you'd have learned how to link to a specific post... laffs... but wait, that would require intelligence, something you are obviously lacking...

the democrats want the troops home alive, you want them in Iraq and in harm's way...

Keep saying it long enough and perhaps even you will believe it

You sure stopped posting questions and answers since I started to include the party breakdown

I wonder why?

I haven't stopped asking questions... you have simply failed to answer them. You claim you want victory to be attained in Iraq but when I ask you if you will be taking an active role in achieving it, you run away and hide... why?

are you too chicken to enlist?

republicans want to line their pockets with war booty while our troops continue to die because of their failed policies...

From what I have seen you don't give a damn about the troops

You are to consumed with hate and rage to care about anyone

The only fighting you seem to be interested in is fighting back the rising tide of facts and truth

I volunteered for the war of my youth... and I've been to war... it's YOUR turn, sonny... if you're man enough... but I don't think you are.

If winning in Iraq is so important to you, when will you be taking an active part in the fight?

gw_foot_mouth4_172.jpg

will he be starting anytime soon?

I volunteered for the war of my youth... and I've been to war... it's YOUR turn, sonny... if you're man enough... but I don't think you are.

If winning in Iraq is so important to you, when will you be taking an active part in the fight?

Please seek treatment for the head injury - it still needs treatment

Sorry if your low IQ prevents you from finding your own post

Look for the post number - that might help you

you'd think that after almost 10,000 posts you'd have learned how to link to a specific post... laffs... but wait, that would require intelligence, something you are obviously lacking...

Hang on son - the mods will be here soon to help you find your own post

From what I have seen you don't give a damn about the troops

You are to consumed with hate and rage to care about anyone

there you go again, projecting your own values... I don't hate anyone... I despise chickenhawks, but they aren't human anyway...

I want want the troops home alive, you want them in Iraq and in harm's way...

there you go again, projecting your own values... I don't hate anyone... I despise chickenhawks, but they aren't human anyway...

I want want the troops home alive, you want them in Iraq and in harm's way...

Observations based on the hate you show openly

Psst! Stripey! I hope you don't SERIOUSLY expect any kind of reasoned answer instead of the usual dodge and weave!

Forum List

Back