Poll Shows Dems Do Believe War Is Lost

It is nice of the Dems to tell the troops they are losers in public instead of pretending to support them

It's not nice of the republicans to claim that they support the troops while extending their tours or redeploying them early.

the democrats want the troops home alive, you want them in Iraq and in harm's way...

when will your insatiable blood lust end?

when it's your turn to go?

It's not nice of the republicans to claim that they support the troops while extending their tours or redeploying them early.

the democrats want the troops home alive, you want them in Iraq and in harm's way...

Dems are the party of appeasement and surrender - this polls proves it

Leanr to accept your party has no desire to win the war- they are more interested in their power

The topic is how Dems want defeat in Iraq

So far you are proving my case

Thank you for your support

the republicans have already attained the defeat with their failed policies.

If it's my post then link to it, sonny... you do know how to do that don't you? Or do your board skills rivel your mathematical skills... (i.e., non-existent)

If you are to stupid to go back a few pages - that is your problem

Perhaps there is a government funded program that will train you on how to do it

the republicans have already attained the defeat with their failed policies.

Keep saying it long enough and perhaps even you will believe it

You sure stopped posting questions and answers since I started to include the party breakdown

I wonder why?

I believe the war is lost because too many chickenhawks pound away their day on their keyboards rather than enlisting and actually help the military take the fight to the enemy.

Are you too afraid to enlist?

Lame attempt son - very lame

Is that all you have left?

We sure have a lot of gung-ho chickenhawks in this country, don't we, Stripey? All talk, but do they ever wander on down to the nearest enlistment station? Oh, noooooo!

Gung ho when some one else is doing the fighting and dying... yep... you got that right, Birdz.

I hope those chickenhawks never get laid.

and we have the Dems hoping for defeat and they can't stand to be called on it

we also have chickenhawk republicans running away and hiding instead of standing up and being a man...

Gung ho when some one else is doing the fighting and dying... yep... you got that right, Birdz.

I hope those chickenhawks never get laid.

The only fighting you seem to be interested in is fighting back the rising tide of facts and truth

gw_foot_mouth4_172.jpg

What? No more posting the poll questions and answers without the party breakdown?

are you to stupid to go back to post # 82?

It is your post - you should remember what you posted

you'd think that after 14,220 posts you'd have learned how to link to a specific post... laffs... but wait, that would require intelligence, something you are obviously lacking... that and real patriotism... cuz you only have the lip service kind...

Dems are the party of appeasement and surrender - this polls proves it

Leanr to accept your party has no desire to win the war- they are more interested in their power

republicans want to line their pockets with war booty while our troops continue to die because of their failed policies...

Forum List

Back