POLL: This Russian Thing

What's going on here? Do I need to learn Russian? Would Rosetta Stone be best for that?

• Politicians and politicos talk to the Russians more than we know, not much to see here

Votes: 38 45.8%
  • It's pretty much a coincidence, there is no conspiracy or clandestine relationship

Votes: 11 13.3%
  • This stinks like hell and a full, wide-ranging investigation should be launched

Votes: 20 24.1%
  • There is clearly a troubling relationship of some kind between Trump & Co and the Russian government

Votes: 16 19.3%
  • What the fuck!

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Mango. You heard me. MANGO.

Votes: 9 10.8%

• Total voters

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Holy crap. Now Sessions. The stories just keep coming out.

What do you think is going on here, seriously?

Seriously .. Democrats grabbing at straws and looking ridiculous.

Big deal, sessions talks to the Russian ambassador, he's a Senator.. so what, it's part of the job.

I hope they investigate, and I don't even care if he did anything wrong. This is already shaping up to be the most entertaining administration ever. :thup:

I hope they investigate, and I don't even care if he did anything wrong. This is already shaping up to be the most entertaining administration ever. :thup:

I'd rather Democrats came up with legislation that actually helped the American people, that is what they were elected for after all. Let their fake news tentacles be distracted by this kinda unproductive crap.

Granted, the Democratic Party is in full decline and that's entertaining so why should I care... :popcorn:

Come on people... Jeff Sessions is a Senator on the Armed Services Committee. He talks to Ambassadors from all over the world all the time.

This is nothing more than DEMOCRATS who literally have nothing else to complain about. Kellyanne Conway's feet on the couch didn't work so now they are on to Sessions talked to the Russians! Like the kid from Sixth Sense... "I see Russians!" These people are losing their damn minds.

It's sad to watch a political party destroy itself this way.

Despite the fake news, the fact remains Russia did not give Wikileaks the DNC emails which, ironically, the MSM and Democrats claimed were fake.

There needs to be an investigation into Obama and the MSM/Shadow Government's plan to undermine President Trump while the swamp had not been drained with the fake "Russian interference" BS.

Last edited:

Come on people... Jeff Sessions is a Senator on the Armed Services Committee. He talks to Ambassadors from all over the world all the time.

This is nothing more than DEMOCRATS who literally have nothing else to complain about. Kellyanne Conway's feet on the couch didn't work so now they are on to Sessions talked to the Russians! Like the kid from Sixth Sense... "I see Russians!" These people are losing their damn minds.

But the Sessions thing isn't happening in a vacuum. It's the latest in a string of stories on communication between people who would be in our administration and the Russians in recent months, and during the campaign. A campaign, by the way, which was breached to some extent by those same Russians.

I'm not claiming anything. But I don't think it's unreasonable to wonder about this.

The D's have completely lost it. One meeting was at a Heritage Foundation event with all sorts of other ambassadors. And the one in September had to do with the Armed Services committee.

What's important to remember is when they were questioning Sessions the questions were completely in context of the campaign. Not Sessions day job.

Clearly, Russia interfered with the presidential election.

Proof: Clinton had almost 3 million more of the popular votes.

But the Sessions thing isn't happening in a vacuum. It's the latest in a string of stories on communication between people who would be in our administration and the Russians in recent months, and during the campaign. A campaign, by the way, which was breached to some extent by those same Russians.

I'm not claiming anything. But I don't think it's unreasonable to wonder about this.

Mac the NYT's by the doing the hit piece on Sessions actually ends up explaining how the Obama administration has been orchestrating this.

I'm thinking the Clinton Foundation pay for play investigation is about to yield scandal for the Democrats, hopefully Hillary and Bill and many others connected to them will end up in jail. Granted it would be better politically if they waited for a year.

Mac the NYT's by the doing the hit piece on Sessions actually ends up explaining how the Obama administration has been orchestrating this.
Yeah, it looks like the Times is saying that the Obama administration was planting seeds on this before they left. What we don't know for sure yet is whether they were planting rumors or disseminating info. That doesn't smell very good, either. I suspect we'll find out.

I'm thinking the Clinton Foundation pay for play investigation is about to yield scandal for the Democrats, hopefully Hillary and Bill and many others connected to them will end up in jail. Granted it would be better politically if they waited for a year.
At this point, nothing would surprise me. Part of me hopes whatever this is justifies our lack of trust in career politicians.

Sessions was asked about it in his confirmation hearing and he said basically what I just said. As a senator on the ASC, he is constantly meeting with ambassadors from everywhere. That's his fucking job!

You're reacting in the dumbass manner the Democrats are hoping for here..... wuuh, dere mus be summin to all dis rushin stuff cuz it keeps cumin up.. derp derp... How about, grow a fucking brain? Realize that you are being manipulated by a political party who has NOTHING ELSE!

All of this FAKE ASS nonsense and we have elderly veterans lying in the floors of VA hospitals in pain, unable to get help! I am fucking tired of this shit... seriously! If you have evidence of some wrongdoing, bring it! Else, shut the fuck up and start dealing with REAL problems!

The Ambassador didn't meet with any other members of the Armed Services Committee during that time frame. That is fishy because it is a committee and decisions are made jointly.

I see it as much like the Benghazi investigation. Even if something is wrong here the underlying purpose being made of it is political and not to get to the truth.

Yeah, it looks like the Times is saying that the Obama administration was planting seeds on this before they left. What we don't know for sure yet is whether they were planting rumors or disseminating info. That doesn't smell very good, either. I suspect we'll find out.

This is like out of a spy novel. Shadow government. Valerie Jarret has now moved in with the Obamas to take out Trump. Yikes.

All kidding aside when politics becomes this vicious that you have forces at work that are so willing to take out truly good men like Corey Lewandowski (that was a complete lie) Paul Manafort (forced to resign because the Ukraine worked with the Clinton team to claim they were investigating Manafort on corruption *sigh* admitted lie) Flynn who served his country for over 30 years honorably and who did nothing wrong except to be straight up with Pence, and now this full frontal attack on Sessions, it's starting to look like a war zone and I don't it.

Forum List

Back