POLL: Trump, London, Celebrations & Protests

Why did Trump make these claims about the London protests?

• He was LYING: He knew they were protesting him and lied about it

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • He was SERIOUS: He convinced himself of the opposite of reality

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • He was RIGHT: There were only a few commie losers protesting him

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • Tea & Mango Crumpets, please.

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters
If you weren’t such a Leftist you’d see the quality of life forms protesting and know that it’s a badge of honor to have such freaks and mentally ill oppose you.
Well, I see that coming at us from both ends. And, of course, neither end sees it. That's part of the illness.

I'm just one of the many kids in the cafeteria trying to eat their damn lunch during a food fight, wondering how much damage there will be in the end.
2Fqdg38.jpg
That’s pure stupid leftist drivel.
You show me the masked Trump supporters burning down cities.

If you weren’t such a Leftist you’d see the quality of life forms protesting and know that it’s a badge of honor to have such freaks and mentally ill oppose you.
Well, I see that coming at us from both ends. And, of course, neither end sees it. That's part of the illness.

I'm just one of the many kids in the cafeteria trying to eat their damn lunch during a food fight, wondering how much damage there will be in the end.
2Fqdg38.jpg
I know. Anyone who doesn't blindly follow Trump is a radical leftist commie pinko Hitler Nazi Stalinist.

Or, as you say in a thread you just started, "pure fascists". :rolleyes-41:

How simple that world must be.

Last edited:

2Fqdg38.jpg
I know. Anyone who doesn't blindly follow Trump is a radical leftist commie pinko Hitler Nazi Stalinist.

When people physically assault others, threaten their families and get them fired just to keep them silent, they earned the title FASCIST. You’re just a dumbass leftard making stupid claims with zero evidence to back you up.

2Fqdg38.jpg

When people physically assault others, threaten their families and get them fired just to keep them silent, they earned the title FASCIST. You’re just a dumbass leftard making stupid claims with zero evidence to back you up.
You just provided the evidence. You just don't realize it.

Perfect. Thanks.

With UK visit, Trump the statesman emerges.

With President Trump’s European trip concluded, it is apparent that the traditional underpinnings of the “Special Relationship,” baptized as such by Winston Churchill, are as important as ever — though they are challenged by a new world order that is embarrassed by the history, values and achievements of Western civilization. These are the same values and achievements that the heroes of D-Day and World War II fought to preserve.

trump_and_queen_elizabeth_06062019_1.jpg

Unlike what some U.S. media would have you believe, “more Britons were in favor of the visit than against” — 46 percent to 40 percent, according to a YouGov poll last month.

With the state visit, Queen Elizabeth honored not only the president and the United States, but also our shared value of exceptionalism, at a time when far-left protesters and many in the mainstream media yearn for the politically correct apologies for colonial sins pronounced by President Obama and Britain’s far-left opposition leader, Jeremy Corbyn.

For Trump — much to the chagrin of his detractors, especially those who care less about U.S. security and prosperity and more about denigrating him — the visit was a diplomatic success. Measured and inspirational in his words and gracious in manner, Trump gained stature on the world stage from the experience. Though his battle cry is American exceptionalism, he is rightfully proud, not only of his United Kingdom heritage (his mother was Scottish) but of what the two countries have forged together.

Britons could not fail to see this, and his visit stirred their patriotic spirit at a time when Brexit politics have left them deflated.

To her great credit, against the hysterical chorus of protesters against Trump, Queen Elizabeth enthusiastically received the Trumps with an official visit. That speaks volumes about her wisdom and belief in shared values and the U.S.-U.K. shared ability to make the world more safe, stable and prosperous, as no other partnership can.

Indeed, perhaps the queen herself is a great strategist and deal-maker, considering the goodwill earned from bestowing this honor on the U.S. At a time of instability regarding the U.K.’s future, the U.S. economy has become the envy of the world and European businesses are bending over backwards to develop U.S. business.

The fact is, we are each other’s largest trading partners. British American Business, the leading U.S.-U.K. trade organization, reports that U.S. affiliates in Britain and U.K. affiliates in the U.S. each employ more than 1 million people. The U.S. and U.K. share the largest bilateral investment relationships (combined 1.1 trillion, as reported in 2013), and the United States is the United Kingdom’s largest single investor. While these positions are unlikely to change dramatically, in her role as head of state, the queen would like to shore up these figures no matter who steps into the prime minister’s role.

Forum List

Back