POLL: Trump, London, Celebrations & Protests

Why did Trump make these claims about the London protests?

• He was LYING: He knew they were protesting him and lied about it

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • He was SERIOUS: He convinced himself of the opposite of reality

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • He was RIGHT: There were only a few commie losers protesting him

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • Tea & Mango Crumpets, please.

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters
Would you have supported it, if he told what he really thought of the protesters? Would that have been diplomatic?

Me? I think that our allies have been fucking assholes, and I would like to see US leave NATO, and get really mean when it comes to trade.

I would be fine with him telling the truth. YOu would not. You would attack him no matter what.
Sure let’s hear the truth about how his fat ass is banned from parliament and how the UK fucking hates him and all the villainous things he stands for. He may have killed Brexit just by showing up there and saying he supports it.

Yeah, that is not his truth to tell when he is asked about what HE thinks about the protests.

See, you don't want the Truth. YOu just want to attack him.
If I want the truth, the last person I’ll ever go to is your fat fuck of a President

If you're an American, he's YOUR fat fuck of a president too.
Fuck you and fuck that obese idiot

:abgg2q.jpg:

A poll about the President's trip to the U.K.? Why are lefties so freaking poll crazy? Maybe because they lost the ability to think for themselves due to TDS?

Would you have supported it, if he told what he really thought of the protesters? Would that have been diplomatic?

Me? I think that our allies have been fucking assholes, and I would like to see US leave NATO, and get really mean when it comes to trade.

I would be fine with him telling the truth. YOu would not. You would attack him no matter what.
Sure let’s hear the truth about how his fat ass is banned from parliament and how the UK fucking hates him and all the villainous things he stands for. He may have killed Brexit just by showing up there and saying he supports it.

Yeah, that is not his truth to tell when he is asked about what HE thinks about the protests.

If I want the truth, the last person I’ll ever go to is your fat fuck of a President

True, we a stuck with Donald Dork our Liar in Chief.

And looks like you're stuck with some grammar deficiencies.

I think he was being diplomatic.
Do you think his calling local news reports of the protests "fake news" was diplomatic?
\No, but so what?
Nothing in particular. We all know "the way he is". We're no longer expecting anything better.

Let's just keep our standards as low as we can.
Yeah, virtue signalling is very effective.. And I've got some news for you. Britain has had a longer history, and until Trump, were even more creative in fabricating news. Now you think their fake new media should be protected by diplomatic protocol ffs?

Do you think his calling local news reports of the protests "fake news" was diplomatic?
\No, but so what?
Nothing in particular. We all know "the way he is". We're no longer expecting anything better.

Yeah, virtue signalling is very effective.. And I've got some news for you. Britain has had a longer history, and until Trump, were even more creative in fabricating news. Now you think their fake new media should be protected by diplomatic protocol ffs?
Protected by diplomatic protocol? No. I would like to see our President act more like an adult in public, though.

I've actually come to understand something on this, over the last couple of months. I would never, ever act like he does in public. And certainly not if I held a public office. Neither would my wife, neither would my kids. We'd be embarrassed to catch ourselves acting so childish, undignified, uncontrolled and unintelligent like that. We'd be embarrassed to be around it, for that matter.

But maybe that's just how Trump fans behave in public. Maybe that's why you like him so much, he's just like you. That would actually explain, at least to some degree, how it seems you don't realize what an embarrassment he is. You're not seeing anything that you wouldn't do yourself. So what the hell, watching the President of the United States act like that is SO COOL.

Hey, we're all different.

That's my current theory, anyway.

Last edited:
\No, but so what?

Protected by diplomatic protocol? No. I would like to see our President act more like an adult in public, though.

I've actually come to understand something on this, over the last couple of months. I would never, ever act like he does in public. And certainly not if I held a public office. Neither would my wife, neither would my kids. We'd be embarrassed to catch ourselves acting so childish, undignified, uncontrolled and unintelligent like that.

But maybe that's just how Trump fans behave in public. Maybe that's why you like him so much, he's just like you. That would actually explain, at least to some degree, how it seems you don't realize what an embarrassment he is. You're not seeing anything that you wouldn't do yourself. So what the hell, watching the President of the United States act like that is SO COOL.

We call that "virtue signalling". Nothing new.

\No, but so what?

I've actually come to understand something on this, over the last couple of months. I would never, ever act like he does in public. And certainly not if I held a public office. Neither would my wife, neither would my kids. We'd be embarrassed to catch ourselves acting so childish, undignified, uncontrolled and unintelligent like that.

We call that "virtue signalling". Nothing new.
Whatever you'd like.

I've actually come to understand something on this, over the last couple of months. I would never, ever act like he does in public. And certainly not if I held a public office. Neither would my wife, neither would my kids. We'd be embarrassed to catch ourselves acting so childish, undignified, uncontrolled and unintelligent like that. We'd be embarrassed to be around it, for that matter.

Yep, pretty much. Trump is a lout. That, however, doesn't describe the Trumpletons' behavior. They would however love - LOVE - to behave in the same way, but don't dare to, and still chafe under (PC) rules and confines. And so, adulating Trump, they experience their loutish desires vicariously, and admire the man for his ridiculous insecurity and the embarrassing way he compensates it. Or, as has been expressed elsewhere, so eloquently, "Trump has more testosterone and balls than your [...] put together." (The author shall remain unnamed.) That's the core of subservient authoritarianism and fuehrer cult, along with pretty much inexplicable aggression toward everyone who wouldn't likewise adulate the Dear Leader.

Last edited:
D8b_sPIWsAAONNX

The president uses the graves of thousands of American soldiers as a backdrop so he can cry and whine that he’s being mistreated.
Trump is so disrespectful, it seems that it’s not just soldiers who were captured but all American soldiers that he hates.

D8b_sPIWsAAONNX

The president uses the graves of thousands of American soldiers as a backdrop so he can cry and whine that he’s being mistreated.
Trump is so disrespectful, it seems that it’s not just soldiers who were captured but all American soldiers that he hates.

Hates American Soldiers?

I guess he should not have done all of this for them then.

Defense
  • Executive order keeping the detention facilities at U.S. Naval Station Guantanamo Bay open.
  • $700 billion in military funding for FY 2018 and $716 billion for FY 2019.
  • Largest military pay raise in nearly a decade.
  • Ordered a Nuclear Posture Review to ensure America’s nuclear forces are up to date and serve as a credible deterrent.
  • Released America’s first fully articulated cyber strategy in 15 years.
  • New strategy on national biodefense, which better prepares the nation to defend against biological threats.
  • Administration has announced that it will use whatever means necessary to protect American citizens and servicemen from unjust prosecution by the International Criminal Court.
  • Released an America first National Security Strategy.
  • Put in motion the launch of a Space Force as a new branch of the military and relaunched the National Space Council.
  • Encouraged North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) allies to increase defense spending to their agree-upon levels.
    • In 2017 alone, there was an increase of more than 4.8 percent in defense spending amongst NATO allies.
    • Every member state has increased defense spending.
    • Eight NATO allies will reach the 2 percent benchmark by the end of 2018 and 15 allies are on trade to do so by 2024.
    • NATO allies spent over $42 billion dollars more on defense since 2016.
  • Executive order to help military spouses find employment as their families deploy domestically and abroad.

Veterans affairs
  • Signed the VA Accountability Act and expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.
  • Delivered more appeals decisions – 81,000 – to veterans in a single year than ever before.
  • Strengthened protections for individuals who come forward and identify programs occurring within the VA.
  • Signed legislation that provided $86.5 billion in funding for the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), the largest dollar amount in history for the VA.
  • VA MISSION Act, enacting sweeping reform to the VA system that:
    • Consolidated and strengthened VA community care programs.
    • Funding for the Veterans Choice program.
    • Expanded eligibility for the Family Caregivers Program.
    • Gave veterans more access to walk-in care.
    • Strengthened the VA’s ability to recruit and retain quality healthcare professionals.
    • Enabled the VA to modernize its assets and infrastructure.
  • Signed the VA Choice and Quality Employment Act in 2017, which authorized $2.1 billion in addition funds for the Veterans Choice Program.
  • Worked to shift veterans’ electronic medical records to the same system used by the Department of Defense, a decades old priority.
  • Issued an executive order requiring the Secretaries of Defense, Homeland Security, and Veterans Affairs to submit a joint plan to provide veterans access to access to mental health treatment as they transition to civilian life.
  • Increased transparency and accountability at the VA by launching an online “Access and Quality Tool,” providing veterans with access to wait time and quality of care data.
  • Signed legislation to modernize the claims and appeal process at the VA.
  • Harry W. Colmery Veterans Educational Assistance Act, providing enhanced educational benefits to veterans, service members, and their family members.
    • Lifted a 15-year limit on veterans’ access to their educational benefits.
  • Created a White House VA Hotline to help veterans and principally staffed it with veterans and direct family members of veterans.
  • VA employees are being held accountable for poor performance, with more than 4,000 VA employees removed, demoted, and suspended so far.
  • Signed the Veterans Treatment Court Improvement Act, increasing the number of VA employees that can assist justice-involved veterans.

Fuck you and fuck that obese idiot

you-mad-bro-geezer-14441626.png

\No, but so what?

So, in your theory, those whom you don't like, are revealed to be childish buffoons?

That is a little self serving do you not think?

Forum List

Back