POLL: Trump, London, Celebrations & Protests

Why did Trump make these claims about the London protests?

• He was LYING: He knew they were protesting him and lied about it

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • He was SERIOUS: He convinced himself of the opposite of reality

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • He was RIGHT: There were only a few commie losers protesting him

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • Tea & Mango Crumpets, please.

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters
so curious, why do you supposed they were protesting him?
All the regular reasons, the regular laundry list. You know that, right?
He's not their president, so what did he do to them? I'm curious. Or were those americans that followed him? I think that'd be stalking.
Obviously they feel he has been a significant influence on the White Nationalism and other bigotry that continue to expand in Europe.

That directly affects them.

I don't think that's a mystery.
White Nationalism......OMG!!!

The alternative is filling your country with brown people that never contribute to a society. They come with their hand out expecting free shit. It is an insult to compare immigrants that came to this country 200 years ago and built it from nothing, to the illegals that are coming to established cities to collect welfare.
Well, that really isn't the only alternative. Life isn't all or nothing. It's a bit more complicated than that.
What’s happening right now is simple.
Democrats changing the country thru human-trafficking.

All the regular reasons, the regular laundry list. You know that, right?
He's not their president, so what did he do to them? I'm curious. Or were those americans that followed him? I think that'd be stalking.
Obviously they feel he has been a significant influence on the White Nationalism and other bigotry that continue to expand in Europe.

The alternative is filling your country with brown people that never contribute to a society. They come with their hand out expecting free shit. It is an insult to compare immigrants that came to this country 200 years ago and built it from nothing, to the illegals that are coming to established cities to collect welfare.
Well, that really isn't the only alternative. Life isn't all or nothing. It's a bit more complicated than that.
but being a patriot is evil.
It's racist.

It's racist.
why is there an olympics then?

It's racist.
why is there an olympics then?
Only applies to white countries...

Okay, I'm not expecting a civil conversation on this one, but I'm damn curious.

Trump has blown a few minds (including mine) with his contention that (a) those people who were protesting him in London weren't actually protesting him, and (b) the crowds that were, were "small" and reports of them were "fake news".

Okay. Here's what I'm wondering.

Do you think he was just lying about that, or do you think that, in his mind, he convinced himself about that, or do you think he was right and London welcomed him with open arms?

I think it's entirely possible that he was being serious. It's what I talk about regularly here - the subconscious mind can be very powerful and trick us into believing the absurd.

Your votes and thoughts, please.

NBC's Richard Engel: Trump's London Fanfare Claim Is 'Delusional,' 'Deeply Disturbing' | HuffPost

The US media is going out of its way to show the negatives.

The Brits are far more fair showing the thousands who are celebrating his visit.

I don't know if he is lying, or if he likes to throw crap like this out there purposely in order to get the media to focus on it instead of serious issues.

The guy may truly be a childish bald-face liar, or he may actually be a master of terrorizing the media.

I don't know if he is lying, or if he likes to throw crap like this out there purposely in order to get the media to focus on it instead of serious issues.

The guy may truly be a childish bald-face liar, or he may actually be a master of terrorizing the media.

Trump loves controversy and turning over elitist/globalist tables.
That's why America elected him!
The media remains useless, gullible idiots who torture themselves.
The unhinged left believes our MSM still has influence, when in reality, their propaganda/activism has become unwatchable for critically thinking people!

Mango and beer, please.

Last edited:

Trump has blown a few minds (including mine) with his contention that (a) those people who were protesting him in London weren't actually protesting him, and (b) the crowds that were, were "small" and reports of them were "fake news".

Do you think he was just lying about that, or do you think that, in his mind, he convinced himself about that, or do you think he was right and London welcomed him with open arms?

I think it's entirely possible that he was being serious. It's what I talk about regularly here - the subconscious mind can be very powerful and trick us into believing the absurd.

NBC's Richard Engel: Trump's London Fanfare Claim Is 'Delusional,' 'Deeply Disturbing' | HuffPost

The Brits are far more fair showing the thousands who are celebrating his visit.

Link, please.

Link, please.

British media covers President Trump's visit to the UK positively @ British media covers President Trump's visit to the UK positively

one of many, many citations. :290968001256257790-final:

It's both 1 and 2, possibly. Trump, being fairly mentally ill, is a pathological liar who also suffers from bouts of conflagration. Put another way, he reflexively lies, and then often adopts those lies as truth,in his clinically ill brain.

Link, please.

British media covers President Trump's visit to the UK positively @ British media covers President Trump's visit to the UK positively

I am looking for a link to a media outlet showing “thousands who were celebrating his visit”.

You provided nothing. Please try once again.

Link, please.

I am looking for a link to a media outlet showing “thousands who were celebrating his visit”.

You provided nothing. Please try once again.

I would imagine many that support Trump, would stay away knowing how violent the left becomes when it comes to street demonstrations.

Antifa violently assault Elderly Trump supporter in London

That is one absolutely incredible response. I don't know what to say. Ya got me.

Thanks. I appreciate your input.

You're welcome.

After you get some more responses on the subject, we could discuss what you thought he should have done, and whether that would have been helpful.
Oh, I can tell you now. He could have said something intelligent, dignified and positive, like, "I did see the protests, and I absolutely support the right of those people to do so. It's my responsibility and obligation to pay attention, and I'm thankful that in the West we have the freedom to speak out. I will always support and advocate freedom of expression, whether I agree with it or not".

But this is not a man with those skills.
No, he's one of the least dignified humans on earth. No measured responses to criticism, all he has is knee jerk "she is a nasty poopy head."

Says the man, who's post, basically was nothing more that, "He is a nasty poopy head".
It's reality - Trump support is indicative of a clear lowering of standards. He's a literal parody character.

I totally understand supporting the direction of the Country as far as economics and policy, but to be somehow unaware of Trump's disturbed character at this point is just a head up the ass.

Says the man who I bet supported Obama when he called a cop "Stupid" without knowing the facts, because of race,

and the man whom I bet supported Bill Clinton when he, well, everything he did.

This country has been going down the tubes for a long time now. Trump's policies are what are needed, and his character and behavior is not that bad.

The behavior of his opponents in many ways are WORSE, such as the way the GOP leadership conspired to thwart the will of their own party, or the way that the liberals in the government talked and acted of "Resistance".

Oh, I can tell you now. He could have said something intelligent, dignified and positive, like, "I did see the protests, and I absolutely support the right of those people to do so. It's my responsibility and obligation to pay attention, and I'm thankful that in the West we have the freedom to speak out. I will always support and advocate freedom of expression, whether I agree with it or not".

No, he's one of the least dignified humans on earth. No measured responses to criticism, all he has is knee jerk "she is a nasty poopy head."

Says the man, who's post, basically was nothing more that, "He is a nasty poopy head".
It's reality - Trump support is indicative of a clear lowering of standards. He's a literal parody character.

I totally understand supporting the direction of the Country as far as economics and policy, but to be somehow unaware of Trump's disturbed character at this point is just a head up the ass.

His style is odd and to some, understandably off putting. His character? Two divorces is a big minus, off course.

But that is not what motivates the unbridled rage and hatred of the Left of this man.

It is his policies and the fact that he is able to push them, despite generations of lefties convincing themselves that they are taboo.

Trump's unashamed nationalism, and unashamed representing of the white working class, is what fills you with hate.
I'm not interested in your delusions...the paradigm is pretty clear to rational, mature adults without some corny partisan team-game ax to grind. The guy's a fuckin idiot, sorry if you disagree.

An "idiot" who not only won despite being an outsider, a real outsider, but won in a way that EVERYONE else, said could not be done.

The paradigm is pretty clear. This nation, this whole civilization is going down the tubes, and Trump is hated because he dares to say and do things that are taboo, such as pursue AMERICAN nationalistic interests in trade, immigration and defense.

His style is odd and to some, understandably off putting. His character? Two divorces is a big minus, off course.

But that is not what motivates the unbridled rage and hatred of the Left of this man.

It is his policies and the fact that he is able to push them, despite generations of lefties convincing themselves that they are taboo.

Trump's unashamed nationalism, and unashamed representing of the white working class, is what fills you with hate.
I'm not interested in your delusions...the paradigm is pretty clear to rational, mature adults without some corny partisan team-game ax to grind. The guy's a fuckin idiot, sorry if you disagree.

An "idiot" who not only won despite being an outsider, a real outsider, but won in a way that EVERYONE else, said could not be done.

The paradigm is pretty clear. This nation, this whole civilization is going down the tubes, and Trump is hated because he dares to say and do things that are taboo, such as pursue AMERICAN nationalistic interests in trade, immigration and defense.
Donald Dork would not have won without help from Russia.

Your utter inability to support your position, on a discussion forum, is noted.

The guy is brilliant. His policies were the best available, and the economy is doing great, and the working poor are finally getting some love.
Support it?

Try googling trump lying about what trump said, on video, and enjoy the hundreds of clips dude.

And lying isn't the only issue. If you enjoy his twAtter mishaps, he has the most hilarious spelling errors on a regular basis and talks trash like a middle school dork.

I didn't say he was telling the truth I said he was being diplomatic.

AND we had moved on from that anyways, to you raving more generally about Trump. You moved the goalpost there BACK, in order to have to avoid supporting your more general attack on his character.

Telling the truth about the hate that a large segment of the UK population has for any American President that is not a stooge of the far left, would be very harmful to our diplomatic relations.

No president would tell that Truth, not even Trump.

Though I would be fine with it, if he did tell the truth. My support of him being diplomatic is more of a lukewarm type of thing.

Lying and believing it are just degrees of the same damaged psyche. He is unfit for the office he holds. It is obvious.

Forum List

Back