POLL: Trump, London, Celebrations & Protests

Why did Trump make these claims about the London protests?

• He was LYING: He knew they were protesting him and lied about it

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • He was SERIOUS: He convinced himself of the opposite of reality

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • He was RIGHT: There were only a few commie losers protesting him

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • Tea & Mango Crumpets, please.

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters
Dumb poll.....
Well the poll was started by. Cankles voter...there is that
I notice that your contribution to the thread thus far is three snarky posts, none of which actually address the OP.

That's instructive. Thanks.

You really think I give a shit what you think, hack? Really?

You sit in your self percieved non partisan ivory tower trying to be condescending and knower of all....the reality is you're a pot stirrer...a Clinton stooge. Nothing more...nothing less.

But carry on....your little charade has some comedy value.

By the way...we're on to you

Dumb poll.....
I notice that your contribution to the thread thus far is three snarky posts, none of which actually address the OP.

You sit in your self percieved non partisan ivory tower trying to be condescending and knower of all....the reality is you're a pot stirrer...a Clinton stooge. Nothing more...nothing less.

Great!

Dumb poll.....

Great!

Your little thanking and one word responses are lame,, hack. And reveals you know you're exposed....anti Trumper.

Carry on

Dumb poll.....

Great!

Your little thanking and one word responses are lame,, hack. And reveals you know you're exposed....anti Trumper.

Carry on
Ok thanks!

Great!

Carry on
Ok thanks!

Blah blah blah...oh great and thanks!!! Want a thank you, hack?

Lol....can ya tell you're being mocked?

Great!

Carry on
Ok thanks!

Well, yes, and then I consider the source: A pissy Trumpster who has posted several times in this thread with nothing to say.

That pleases me!

Like you're doing now? I played you. Lol

Carry on
Ok thanks!

Well, yes, and then I consider the source: A pissy Trumpster who has posted several times in this thread with nothing to say.

That pleases me!

Like you're doing now? I played you. Lol
OH MY GAWD

I'M SO PLAYED

lol i love sassiness. She'd be my ally if she only saw that Trump was a dufus :sleep:

OK, let's be real for a moment. There were many thousands of demonstrators, most of whom were anti-Trump and many of whom supported Trump.

Both the American and the British Media focused, as always, on those who hate Trump. Indeed, most American Media outlets were totally oblivious to the supportive protesters.

As Trump viewed the crowds and heard their noise, he heard both the supportive and the critical noise, and saw their competing signs. Trump knew, as always, that most of his critics were ignorant of the relevant facts about him and his policies, and were generally just Leftist airheads protesting reality and hoping that by protesting, their bizarre view of Utopia would be fostered and promoted.

Trump's comments were accurate and appropriate.

Next question.

Course the British press couldn't contain themselves when Trump made a visit yesterday.
Listen to all of the snitty comments the British press is making at Trump's expense.

Trump is such a difficult leader but the Queen is used to it.
They kept calling the car that Trump was riding in "The Beast" just so they can make fun of it.
This is so terrible how long Trump is making everyone wait.

This is what passes for news coverage these days.

So he was just telling the truth, and it was all fake news, except for a few commies?

The press was exaggerating.
Trump was trying to be positive.
I keep seeing reports of big crowds supporting Trump.

Well, that's a close a "yes" as I'm gonna get. Okay.

So calling the reports and videos - including those from London media - "fake news" is "positive"?

BBC 1 London Reports Mainly Tourists Protesting Trump in the U.K. | NTK Network

Course the British press couldn't contain themselves when Trump made a visit yesterday.
Listen to all of the snitty comments the British press is making at Trump's expense.

Trump is such a difficult leader but the Queen is used to it.
They kept calling the car that Trump was riding in "The Beast" just so they can make fun of it.
This is so terrible how long Trump is making everyone wait.

This is what passes for news coverage these days.

So he was just telling the truth, and it was all fake news, except for a few commies?

The press was exaggerating.
Trump was trying to be positive.
I keep seeing reports of big crowds supporting Trump.

Well, that's a close a "yes" as I'm gonna get. Okay.

So calling the reports and videos - including those from London media - "fake news" is "positive"?

BBC 1 London Reports Mainly Tourists Protesting Trump in the U.K. | NTK Network

When it comes to this specific story, or most stories that involve Trump, there are generally two issues at play: The story itself, and Trump's behavior within the story.

In this case, we have the protests and the coverage of the protests on one hand, and Trump's reaction to them on the other hand. As usual, defending his behavior requires his followers to lower their standards for him, make excuses for him, attack for him -- all in an effort to justify his behaviors.

Behaviors really do matter, especially when the person in question is the President of the United States.

I don't know about you, but I'm sick & tired of continually seeing both ends of our political spectrum so quick to drop standards & expectations for political expediency. I think the damage of that attitude is manifesting across our politics, across our society, and across our culture.

Behaviors matter. Standards matter. Honesty matters.

At some level, these people know what this man is.

Some will admit it, at least to a point, the rest just can't bring themselves to be honest.
What is he?
We know what his opponts are.
What is your opinion of a man who obviously loves his country, is gratious to other world leaders, and responds to his critics?

The garbage that these Trump critics spew is a total disgrace. They should be ashamed of themselves. Personally I think they have better things to do than insulting Trump every chance they get. How about fixing your own house first. Then you can comment on what Trump is doing.
We must be fair about this. Trump rarely initiated an angry exchange with anyone. What they have said about him is barely even mentioned.

Obama went after his critics in a very personal manner. Putting them in jail, spying on them, sending armies of lawyers to sue them. So what if Trump calls one of these scumbags a loser. Sticks and stones I always say. Frankly I'm pretty much fed up with their nasty commentary.

Forum List

Back