Poll! Trump vs Biden vs Kanye

Who will you vote for election day?

• TRUMP

• Sleepy Joe

• Kanye

• Deez Nuts

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well shit, they nailed it in 2016, so we better believe them.

It's in the bag for Hillary.

Hillary is not running and there was no TRUMPvirus in 2016
Trump gets to run as an impeached President in a major Recession.

A winning combination
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Keep on believing.... The stock market is up and the new numbers coming out next week look to be 2.4 million jobs added this month... UE drop is going to be 3 points into single digits... So much for your recession...

Second Quarter GDP numbers come out next week. Expect negative TEN or more.
That will put us into official RECESSION

Trump can also explain his nearly $3 trillion deficit and adding $7 trillion to our debt in 3 1/2 years

Another Yahoo finance minion...lol

Finger, nobody buys your flames
Trumps economic numbers speak for themselves
An economic disaster

What you know about economics I could fit in a thimble.

You mouth about all topics and master none

Let’s see......
I can look at Trumps employment figures, massive NEGATIVE GDP, multi trillion dollar deficits and realize his economy is in the crapper

Where did you get your economics degree Mary Sunshine?

Indiana University....and YOU never got one. Dumbass, that's obvious

Now go play finance on Yahoo with that other finance "guru", Eddie

They have a nice feature where you can make up faux trading gains...lol Damn dumbass didn't know a swing trader from a day trader...and you don't either
Did you major in Bizarro Economics at Indiana University?

Where multi trillion dollar deficits, double digit unemployment and Negative double digit GDP is a strong economy?

Clownshoes, when you have a degree approach me,until then cuddle with Eddie

You don't intimidate me nor do you know the first fcking thing about economics/finance
Now run along.

Well shit, they nailed it in 2016, so we better believe them.

It's in the bag for Hillary.

Hillary is not running and there was no TRUMPvirus in 2016
Trump gets to run as an impeached President in a major Recession.

A winning combination
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Keep on believing.... The stock market is up and the new numbers coming out next week look to be 2.4 million jobs added this month... UE drop is going to be 3 points into single digits... So much for your recession...

Second Quarter GDP numbers come out next week. Expect negative TEN or more.
That will put us into official RECESSION

Trump can also explain his nearly $3 trillion deficit and adding $7 trillion to our debt in 3 1/2 years

Another Yahoo finance minion...lol

Finger, nobody buys your flames
Trumps economic numbers speak for themselves
An economic disaster

What you know about economics I could fit in a thimble.

You mouth about all topics and master none

Let’s see......
I can look at Trumps employment figures, massive NEGATIVE GDP, multi trillion dollar deficits and realize his economy is in the crapper

Where did you get your economics degree Mary Sunshine?

Indiana University....and YOU never got one. Dumbass, that's obvious

Now go play finance on Yahoo with that other finance "guru", Eddie

They have a nice feature where you can make up faux trading gains...lol Damn dumbass didn't know a swing trader from a day trader...and you don't either
Did you major in Bizarro Economics at Indiana University?

Where multi trillion dollar deficits, double digit unemployment and Negative double digit GDP is a strong economy?

Clownshoes, when you have a degree approach me,until then cuddle with Eddie

You don't intimidate me nor do you know the first fcking thing about economics/finance
Now run along.
SmellyIrishAss

Defend Indiana Universities Economics Department

Show your degree wasn’t wasted and justify how you think Double digit negative GDP and unemployment partnered with multi-trillion dollar deficits makes for a strong economy

Last time around we didn’t have a pandemic and collapsed economy
And you still got it wrong, right?

Keep chanting the mantra....
Hillary 2016, Hillary 2016

While the Trump Presidency goes up in flames
Look, wouldn't it be easier to admit you're an idiot instead of proving it time and time again?
Wow...such a cutting retort

You an idiot!

That work in the second grade for you?

I'd sooner vote for a fucking potato than any of those three...

Well, the potato would have a higher IQ than you.

That's it? Pretty weak. But then, that's what I expect coming from you. Weak.

You libtards are well known at lacking any intelligent thought processes. Very little is required. to show you idiocy.

Too bad for you I'm not a liberal. You, like so many of your ilk, can not conceive of a conservative who is not busy sucking Trump's dick. Which shows your complete lack of intelligent thought. Tell you what, take his dick out of your mouth, get up off of your knees, and think about it, just a little bit.

If you support Trump, the best course of action is to admit no such thing until Nov 3, when you will do so in privacy at the voting booth. Don't bother picking up the phone for the polls. It is impossible to know if the person on the other end of the phone is an actual polling company or some scammer anyway. Why risk even picking up?

If you support Trump, the best course of action is to admit no such thing until Nov 3, when you will do so in privacy at the voting booth. Don't bother picking up the phone for the polls. It is impossible to know if the person on the other end of the phone is an actual polling company or some scammer anyway. Why risk even picking up?

In person, I carry, so no worries.
And we all know that robo-calls are evil (or should know).

Forum List

Back