Poll! Trump vs Biden vs Kanye

Who will you vote for election day?

• TRUMP

• Sleepy Joe

• Kanye

• Deez Nuts

Results are only viewable after voting.
I just checked several news Apps...Only CNN and NBCNews are not reporting last night's riots.

But you are working to make America Red China - after you rape and loot across the land.

View attachment 367117
Just curious.... has your right wing media shown any pictures or videos of the thousands peacefully protesting for hours on end?

Or are they only showing you the criminals?
How can we trust anything we aren't personally experiencing?
We only get to see, what our own favorite news stations, show us.... And then only using a couple of our senses, at half mast...

So yeah, not being there, is a major handicap...
That's why I check MSNBC, CNN and at least 5 other news outlets everyday and then I get on my national Facebook group to see what people are actually experiencing.
Yes. But that is why these are local issues, and should be handled by local governments.

Even with your Facebook friends on the ground there, certainly there are other people on the ground there, that differ, with their own perspective....

Yeah LOL FOX will give you the true picture ......OAN might help too Heard trumps ah son was looking to buy that station

So, the only "truth" comes for Beijing? China News Network (CNN) and National Broadcast from China (NBC)?

You're Xi's bitch and believe only what the regime tells you. :thup:

Typical violent democrat.
And it doesn't bother you that Trump is Putins bitch ? That the AH even begged China for help??

Yes. But that is why these are local issues, and should be handled by local governments.

Even with your Facebook friends on the ground there, certainly there are other people on the ground there, that differ, with their own perspective....

Burning down a federal courthouse with the employees inside isn't a local issue, Comrade Terrorist. Note the word "federal?"

1595769986429.png

I know you just want to peacefully burn people to death, but since it is federal, it is out of the hands of the local communist sympathizers and agitators.

Anyone reporting on the eviction crisis ? I'm sure fox is blaming pelosi instead of the herd of Repubs in the senate

Comrade Terrorist, since the federal government has been handing out $600 a week to every unemployed person in America, how is it that your fellow democrats don't pay their rent? This is more than any of them were making at starbucks.

Nah, you're just greedy little fucks stealing the rent money because you think you can get away with it.

Burning down a federal courthouse with the employees inside isn't a local issue, Comrade Terrorist. Note the word "federal?"

View attachment 367425

I know you just want to peacefully burn people to death, but since it is federal, it is out of the hands of the local communist sympathizers and agitators.
Your federal agents have been there for three weeks protecting this building.... doesn't look like they are stopping any attacks on the building, from all of your pictures....

yet we have video of them beating a navy vet doing nothing harmful, and gassing mom's, all just doing constitutionally protected protesting, with no criminal acts?

Anyone reporting on the eviction crisis ? I'm sure fox is blaming pelosi instead of the herd of Repubs in the senate

Comrade Terrorist, since the federal government has been handing out $600 a week to every unemployed person in America, how is it that your fellow democrats don't pay their rent? This is more than any of them were making at starbucks.

Nah, you're just greedy little fucks stealing the rent money because you think you can get away with it.
Un I gotta admit you're good at twisting and turning facts keep up the good work Trump will be proud of you

Polls could be wrong again But you think they're all wrong in Penn Mich Fla Az Wisc ? Even Texas has a toss up

Just like 2016?

No, you Communists have it in the bag, America LOVES what you're doing across the nation.

View attachment 367443
What's happening now is just a trickle UN Watch what happens if Trump loses and won't step down and worse if he wins by cheating again

Your federal agents have been there for three weeks protecting this building.... doesn't look like they are stopping any attacks on the building, from all of your pictures....

yet we have video of them beating a navy vet doing nothing harmful, and gassing mom's, all just doing constitutionally protected protesting, with no criminal acts?

The federal police are stopping THOUSANDS of you democrats from burning people alive. And they are prosecuting them.

What you Terrorists refuse to admit is;

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof;"

Ooops, you terrorist democrats have Sharia patrols in Mogadishu (formerly Minneapolis) and you attack Christians on a daily basis, Nacy Pelosi's Nephew was raiding churches for SINGING recently. (only hymns to Barack Obamugabe are allowed!)

or abridging the freedom of speech,

Wait, what about the Cancel Culture lynch mob? Didn't democrats just murder Mike Adams for speaking against the party and Communism? :dunno:

or of the press;

Unless Beijing doesn't like what the press is saying..

or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Terrorist democrat "peace"

1595772654753.png

"War is peace." - George Orwell

Last edited:

Forum List

Back