Poll! Trump vs Biden vs Kanye

Who will you vote for election day?

• TRUMP

• Sleepy Joe

• Kanye

• Deez Nuts

Results are only viewable after voting.
What's happening now is just a trickle UN Watch what happens if Trump loses and won't step down and worse if he wins by cheating again

When Trump takes 43 states, you Communists will get even more violent - but you'll make the fatal mistake of coming into the suburbs, then you are going to be worm food.

We know you'll be violent, you're ALREADY violent - duh, you're terrorists.

Your federal agents have been there for three weeks protecting this building.... doesn't look like they are stopping any attacks on the building, from all of your pictures....

yet we have video of them beating a navy vet doing nothing harmful, and gassing mom's, all just doing constitutionally protected protesting, with no criminal acts?

The federal police are stopping THOUSANDS of you democrats from burning people alive. And they are prosecuting them.

What you Terrorists refuse to admit is;

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof;"

Ooops, you terrorist democrats have Sharia patrols in Mogadishu (formerly Minneapolis) and you attack Christians on a daily basis, Nacy Pelosi's Nephew was raiding churches for SINGING recently. (only hymns to Barack Obamugabe are allowed!)

or abridging the freedom of speech,

Wait, what about the Cancel Culture lynch mob? Didn't democrats just murder Mike Adams for speaking against the party and Communism? :dunno:

or of the press;

Unless Beijing doesn't like what the press is saying..

or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Terrorist democrat "peace"

View attachment 367446

"War is peace." - George Orwell

What's happening now is just a trickle UN Watch what happens if Trump loses and won't step down and worse if he wins by cheating again

When Trump takes 43 states, you Communists will get even more violent - but you'll make the fatal mistake of coming into the suburbs, then you are going to be worm food.

We know you'll be violent, you're ALREADY violent - duh, you're terrorists.
Trump take 43 states??? LOL you sure are a funny guy

I just checked several news Apps...Only CNN and NBCNews are not reporting last night's riots.
Anyone reporting on the eviction crisis ? I'm sure fox is blaming pelosi instead of the herd of Repubs in the senate
My son-in-law's father deals with a lot of people on the very low end of the wage scale.
He came from Cuba and spent years buying property because, even with a medical degree, a new immigrant back then couldn't get a job as an MD.

18 week total 52 million out of work Go trump ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,into the shithouse
Everybody knows they're voting for; including yourself.
The difference is that Liberals vote for a D, regardless of the economy.

But you are working to make America Red China - after you rape and loot across the land.

View attachment 367117
Just curious.... has your right wing media shown any pictures or videos of the thousands peacefully protesting for hours on end?

Or are they only showing you the criminals?
How can we trust anything we aren't personally experiencing?
We only get to see, what our own favorite news stations, show us.... And then only using a couple of our senses, at half mast...

So yeah, not being there, is a major handicap...
That's why I check MSNBC, CNN and at least 5 other news outlets everyday and then I get on my national Facebook group to see what people are actually experiencing.
Yes. But that is why these are local issues, and should be handled by local governments.

Even with your Facebook friends on the ground there, certainly there are other people on the ground there, that differ, with their own perspective....
I don't hang out solely with Rs because I can't tolerate RWers any more than I can tolerate LWers.
The difference is that, unlike LWers, Democrats and all spectrum of Republicans can disagree and still have discussions.

All these democrat run cities across the country getting looted will prove why those Fake News polls can be wrong.

Well shit, they nailed it in 2016, so we better believe them.

It's in the bag for Hillary.

Hillary is not running and there was no TRUMPvirus in 2016
Trump gets to run as an impeached President in a major Recession.

A winning combination
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Keep on believing.... The stock market is up and the new numbers coming out next week look to be 2.4 million jobs added this month... UE drop is going to be 3 points into single digits... So much for your recession...

Second Quarter GDP numbers come out next week. Expect negative TEN or more.
That will put us into official RECESSION

Trump can also explain his nearly $3 trillion deficit and adding $7 trillion to our debt in 3 1/2 years

Another Yahoo finance minion...lol

Dinger, nobody buys your flames

Last edited:

A winning combination

Keep on believing.... The stock market is up and the new numbers coming out next week look to be 2.4 million jobs added this month... UE drop is going to be 3 points into single digits... So much for your recession...

Trump can also explain his nearly $3 trillion deficit and adding $7 trillion to our debt in 3 1/2 years

Finger, nobody buys your flames
Trumps economic numbers speak for themselves
An economic disaster

A winning combination

An economic disaster

What you know about economics I could fit in a thimble.

You mouth about all topics and master none

A winning combination

An economic disaster

Let’s see......
I can look at Trumps employment figures, massive NEGATIVE GDP, multi trillion dollar deficits and realize his economy is in the crapper

Where did you get your economics degree Mary Sunshine?

A winning combination

An economic disaster

Let’s see......
I can look at Trumps employment figures, massive NEGATIVE GDP, multi trillion dollar deficits and realize his economy is in the crapper

Indiana University....and YOU never got one. Dumbass, that's obvious

Now go play finance on Yahoo with that other finance "guru", Eddie

They have a nice feature where you can make up faux trading gains...lol Damn dumbass didn't know a swing trader from a day trader...and you don't either

A winning combination

An economic disaster

Let’s see......

Indiana University....and YOU never got one. Dumbass, that's obvious

Now go play finance on Yahoo with that other finance "guru", Eddie

They have a nice feature where you can make up faux trading gains...lol Damn dumbass didn't know a swing trader from a day trader...and you don't either
Did you major in Bizarro Economics at Indiana University?

Where multi trillion dollar deficits, double digit unemployment and Negative double digit GDP is a strong economy?

Made up polls reflected the same Hillary victory in 2016. Today it's just more B.S. designed to give democrats some hope that their mentally defective candidate has a chance.

What in Trumps resume do you consider a strong reason he will get re-elected?

Forum List

Back