POLL: What is the net political outcome of Hillary's hearing?

What was the net political outcome of Hillary's hearing?

• The GOP nailed her and seriously damaged her presidential chances

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • The GOP did some damage to her presidential chances

Votes: 9 10.3%
  • No real effect one way or the other

Votes: 17 19.5%
  • The GOP probably helped her a bit

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • Hillary & the Dems should be sending the GOP Thank You cards

Votes: 49 56.3%

• Total voters
Since it was a CIA outpost manned by CIA personnel they hit common sense tells you that the CIA knew it was terrorists.

Common Sense 101

Terrorist is a broad term....of course they knew it was terrorists
They were unsure of the impact of the video which was causing disruption at many embassies

Clinton had no problem telling the Egyptians it wasn't at attack brought on by a video.

"We know that the attack in Libya had nothing to do with the film. It was a planned attack, not a protest," Clinton wrote to the Egyptian prime minister the night of September 11, 2012

That kind of throws a monkey wrench in your theory.

How did she write that to the minister on the night of 9/11? Through her unsecured server? Maybe she could have wrote it 9/12 but I doubt it on 9/11.

That's what it says. The day it happened she sent that to the Egyptians.

Here is another version of what she said.

But on Thursday we learned that, at 11:12 p.m., Clinton emailed her daughter, Chelsea: "Two of our officers were killed in Benghazi by an Al Qaeda-like group." No hateful video, no protest. On Sept. 12 Clinton revealed more. According to State Department notes, she told Egyptian Prime Minister Hesham Kandil, "We know that the attack in Libya had nothing to do with the film. It was a planned attack — not a protest. ... Based on the information we saw today we believe the group that claimed responsibility for this was affiliated with Al Qaeda."

This one says she TOLD the Egyptians.

Last edited:
Where is the crushing evidence? I see nothing blaming the attack in Benghazi on a video.
For the third time. That quote you cite can be seen in it's entire context in the video I provided.

Jesus. Weren't you watching TV at all??

The Obama administration was talking about a video being the reason for the attack on Benghazi almost from the get go.

They knew it was a terrorist attack from day one as the CIA told them immediately that it was terrorists.
Early intelligence from the CIA believed the video was the catalyst...

http://intelligence.house.gov/sites/intelligence.house.gov/files/documents/Benghazi Report.pdf

Fourth, the Committee concludes that after the attacks, the early intelligence assessments and the Administration's initial public narrative on the causes and motivations for the attacks were not fully accurate. There was a stream of contradictory and conflicting intelligence that came in after the attacks. The Committee found intelligence to support CIA's initial assessment that the attacks had evolved out of a protest in Benghazi; but it also found contrary intelligence, which ultimately proved to be the correct intelligence. There was no protest. The CIA only changed its initial assessment about a protest on September 24, 2012, when closed caption television footage became available on September 18, 2012 (two days AFTER Ambassador Susan Rice spoke), and after the FBI began publishing its interviews with U.S. officials on the ground on September 22, 2012.​

The CIA advised them that it was a terrorist attack from the get go. They knew. They had months of warnings about an attack. The video had nothing to do with it. No crowds no demonstration. Just terrorists attacking the consulate.

To bad your such a partisan hack.

Hell. Even your hero Clinton knew.

"We know that the attack in Libya had nothing to do with the film. It was a planned attack, not a protest," Clinton wrote to the Egyptian prime minister the night of September 11, 2012
You moron, the information I posted above how the CIA believed from early on it was the video ... comes from one of the many Republican investigations. You're really are stupid enough to think the GOP lied to cover for Hilllary. :cuckoo:

Speaking of stupid. The CIA thought it was terrorists and even Clinton knew as she let the Egyptians know.

Word of the attack on the diplomatic compound reached the CIA annex just after 9:30 p.m. Within five minutes, the security team at the annex was geared up for battle, and ready to move to the compound, a mile away.

The CIA knew it was a terrorist attack you idiot.
I quoted a GOP investigation, ya rightard.

:eusa_doh:

For the first 2 weeks following the attack, the CIA believed it was the video. Maybe you need the GOP to run 5 or 6 more investigations to get the message you want to hear?

Jesus. Weren't you watching TV at all??

The Obama administration was talking about a video being the reason for the attack on Benghazi almost from the get go.

They knew it was a terrorist attack from day one as the CIA told them immediately that it was terrorists.

http://intelligence.house.gov/sites/intelligence.house.gov/files/documents/Benghazi Report.pdf

Fourth, the Committee concludes that after the attacks, the early intelligence assessments and the Administration's initial public narrative on the causes and motivations for the attacks were not fully accurate. There was a stream of contradictory and conflicting intelligence that came in after the attacks. The Committee found intelligence to support CIA's initial assessment that the attacks had evolved out of a protest in Benghazi; but it also found contrary intelligence, which ultimately proved to be the correct intelligence. There was no protest. The CIA only changed its initial assessment about a protest on September 24, 2012, when closed caption television footage became available on September 18, 2012 (two days AFTER Ambassador Susan Rice spoke), and after the FBI began publishing its interviews with U.S. officials on the ground on September 22, 2012.​

The CIA advised them that it was a terrorist attack from the get go. They knew. They had months of warnings about an attack. The video had nothing to do with it. No crowds no demonstration. Just terrorists attacking the consulate.

You moron, the information I posted above how the CIA believed from early on it was the video ... comes from one of the many Republican investigations. You're really are stupid enough to think the GOP lied to cover for Hilllary. :cuckoo:

Speaking of stupid. The CIA thought it was terrorists and even Clinton knew as she let the Egyptians know.

Word of the attack on the diplomatic compound reached the CIA annex just after 9:30 p.m. Within five minutes, the security team at the annex was geared up for battle, and ready to move to the compound, a mile away.

For the first 2 weeks following the attack, the CIA believed it was the video. Maybe you need the GOP to run 5 or 6 more investigations to get the message you want to hear?

You are an idiot. The consulate was a CIA outpost. You don't think they knew it was terrorists?

Parisan hack.

You are an idiot. The consulate was a CIA outpost. You don't think they knew it was terrorists?

Parisan hack.
Why denied it was terrorists? The CIA believed from early on it was spurred by the video. The GOP investigations concluded this.

You don't like the findings of the GOP investigations? Ask for more then. Maybe eventually the GOP will find some intel you do like?

Fuck off idiot.

The Consulate was a CIA outpost and they knew it was a terrorist attack.

Hell Clinton knew and told the Egyptians that it had nothing to do with a video.

Partisan hack

Fuck off idiot.

Hell Clinton knew and told the Egyptians that it had nothing to do with a video.

Partisan hack
You're completely deranged.

Explain how I'm the "partisan hack" for quoting the findings of a GOP investigation?

:cuckoo:

Seems evident to me you just don't like what the GOP found.

Fuck off idiot.

Partisan hack

Explain how I'm the "partisan hack" for quoting the findings of a GOP investigation?

No you are the deranged partisan hack. You don't like what you see.

Even Clinton knew it was terrorists. She told both her daughter and the Egyptian leader.

Blind partisan hack who can't see the forest for the trees.

Fuck off idiot.

Partisan hack

Even Clinton knew it was terrorists. She told both her daughter and the Egyptian leader.

What is it that you do not understand?

A terrorist took claim for the attack when she talked with Chelsea etc, the following day, this same terrorist wanna be group reneged responsibility for the attack, AND at the same time the administration had received 21 intelligence reports that came in, that claimed it was started from a video protest.

The CIA did NOT take the attack being initiated by a protest of the video off of their intelligence reports until Sept 22nd.

Fuck off idiot.

Partisan hack

A terrorist took claim for the attack when she talked with Chelsea etc, the following day, this same terrorist wanna be group reneged responsibility for the attack, AND at the same time the administration had received 21 intelligence reports that came in, that claimed it was started from a video protest.

The CIA did NOT take the attack being initiated by a protest of the video off of their intelligence reports until Sept 22nd.
LOL!!! Quite a fantasy. Yeah, sure. A terrorist called up the State Department and said "yeah, that's us down there killing your ambassador." Then he calls back the next day to say "oops, I was just kidding. It was really an internet video."
Everyone in the administration knew the attack was a planned terrorist attack, even before it happened. They lied. Period.

Fuck off idiot.

Partisan hack

LOL!!! Quite a fantasy. Yeah, sure. A terrorist called up the State Department and said "yeah, that's us down there killing your ambassador." Then he calls back the next day to say "oops, I was just kidding. It was really an internet video."
Everyone in the administration knew the attack was a planned terrorist attack, even before it happened. They lied. Period.
READ the reports from the investigations, instead of the right wing echo chamber, and inform yourself.

Is that really too hard for you to do?

Fuck off idiot.

Partisan hack

A GOP investigation into the matter says the CIA believed from early on that the video was the catalyst for attack. And that's the conclusion of the party who would love nothing more than to find Hillary lied; to the extent they started up 8 separate investigations into Benghazi.

Why on Earth would I take the word of a dumbfuck like you over theirs?? :dunno:

Last edited:
I'd say the administration was quite busy that week with all of the embassy attacks, due to the video...

It is totally understandable that the CIA and NSA and Defense intelligence were telling the administration that they believed an out of control video protest was the initiator...

And also understandable, that the admin was going to use the info on hand to promote the ideals of the United States when broadcasting before the Muslim World, and to try to keep our other civil servants safe in a very tenuous situation with all the deadly protests on this video in our global world, and to put our Nation in its best light.... it's their job to do such....

It would have made no difference to anyone voting, that's just a bunch of made up bull crud and excuses from the right wing partisans....

the admin did NOT use the Benghazi incident in a way the Republicans would have in an election year, which is spin the terrorism enough to rile their following in to starting another war with troops on the ground...

I am GLAD and PROUD that this administration did NOT do that Republican war dance...too bad for you war neocon mongers...but good for the Nation overall!!!

Fuck off idiot.

Partisan hack

That information comes from GOP investigations. You now claiming the GOP is making this shit up?? You think the GOP is covering for Obama and Hillary???

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Seriously, WTF is wrong with you?

Those who hate her still hate her those who blindly support her still blindly support her to early to tell how the independents feel.
you don't get it. many people complimenting Clinton are independent. You can thank the GOP

Clinton will be getting the indie vote in the general

Madame President

You know "many people complimenting Clinton are independent" how? Can you provide a substantiating link?

STOP WATCHING FOX NEWS!!!

get out more often

hint: it's ALL over the news

In other Words, you have no link and you are bs-ing.

Since it was a CIA outpost manned by CIA personnel they hit common sense tells you that the CIA knew it was terrorists. DuuuuH

Common Sense 101

Hell Leon Panetta told the White house immediately that it was a terrorist attack.

Panetta: Obama Told Benghazi Was Terrorist Attack

Everyone in the media and internationally said that day it was a terrorist attack. Only Obama, Hillary and Rice apparently didn't know that ... a week later.

That's the sort of American leadership we want, right? Out of touch, uninformed, and lying their asses off?

Since it was a CIA outpost manned by CIA personnel they hit common sense tells you that the CIA knew it was terrorists.

Common Sense 101

They were unsure of the impact of the video which was causing disruption at many embassies

Yes, 150 terrorists spontaneously conducted an organized attack.

It's amazing how all the retired generals knew it was a terrorist attack that day, and the ones on active duty didn't figure it out for a week.

Only liberals glory in being too stupid to grasp the obvious.

So comrade big guy, amazing no one complained about you being on the girls kick ball team, did they? I mean except the girls on your team...

Since it was a CIA outpost manned by CIA personnel they hit common sense tells you that the CIA knew it was terrorists. DuuuuH

Common Sense 101

Hell Leon Panetta told the White house immediately that it was a terrorist attack.

Panetta: Obama Told Benghazi Was Terrorist Attack

Everyone in the media and internationally said that day it was a terrorist attack. Only Obama, Hillary and Rice apparently didn't know that ... a week later.

That's the sort of American leadership we want, right? Out of touch, uninformed, and lying their asses off?
Again, according to GOP investigations, they were neither out of touch, nor uninformed, nor lying. The CIA was informing the White House that the video was the catalyst for the about 2 weeks.

Common Sense 101

It's amazing how all the retired generals knew it was a terrorist attack that day, and the ones on active duty didn't figure it out for a week.

So comrade big guy, amazing no one complained about you being on the girls kick ball team, did they? I mean except the girls on your team...
Did the 10 days make a difference to you or me or anyone in this Nation? NO

Did it make a difference in what was going on in the region with the video unrest? Maybe it did.....maybe they felt their talking points was necessary.... it's their job to look at the whole picture....

Why are you all so upset about these 10 days the CIA took before removing the video as an option to what happened?

WHY? WHY? WHY?

To steal from Hillary,

What difference does it make? It would not have stopped the four from being killed? It was after the killings?

So what exactly is this about Kaz?

Common Sense 101

Did the 10 days make a difference to you or me or anyone in this Nation? NO

Did it make a difference in what was going on in the region with the video unrest? Maybe it did.....maybe they felt their talking points was necessary.... it's their job to look at the whole picture....

Why are you all so upset about these 10 days the CIA took before removing the video as an option to what happened?

WHY? WHY? WHY?

To steal from Hillary,

What difference does it make? It would not have stopped the four from being killed? It was after the killings?

So what exactly is this about Kaz?

Why did they lie?

Forum List

Back