POLL: What is the net political outcome of Hillary's hearing?

What was the net political outcome of Hillary's hearing?

• The GOP nailed her and seriously damaged her presidential chances

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • The GOP did some damage to her presidential chances

Votes: 9 10.3%
  • No real effect one way or the other

Votes: 17 19.5%
  • The GOP probably helped her a bit

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • Hillary & the Dems should be sending the GOP Thank You cards

Votes: 49 56.3%

• Total voters
Just saw a new poll showing her at 51%.

Looks like she got the Repub Bump.

Eight "investigations" have found nothing and yesterday was a joke. How many more "investigations"? Will this be like their phony votes to "repeal" ObamaCare? That bill has been passed more times than any other in our history and at the cost of millions.

Republicans hide their total lack of governing behind empty noise. Right or left, real Americans are sick of the constant lies about the Clintons and Obama.

I'm sick of the constant lies BY Hillary.

One of the episodes I managed to catch on "Game of Thrones" had a woman walking naked through the streets while people spat on her and threw rotten food. Keeping Hillary Clinton on the stand for over 9 hours and having her endure the absolute hatred of Republican inquisitors was like watching that episode again.

The clown car that currently makes up the Republican Presidential pool and the dysfunction of the Republican congress exemplified in this absolutely meaningless exercise in partisan rancor almost assures that Hillary Clinton will be President. It also might get the Senate back for Democrats and make some gains in the House.
Not a good analogy brother. Queen Cersei (sp) is still hated pretty much. And for good reason. Fans were glad to see her walk of shame, not to mention the citizens of Westerlos (sp).

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

It wasn't really the story that was important more than the event.

That, basically is what Clinton was forced to do.

Endure hate.

Yeah, hate really bothers you, doesn't it?

:lmao:
In terms of a serious investigation?

Basically the stated goals of Gowdy was a serious inquiry into how the events of Benghazi happened and what could be done in the future to prevent this from happening again. Which was also saying that the previous investigations where not serious.

But what we witnessed was anything but a serious investigation. And I doubt it yields anything useful.

I feel you. What happened to the good old days where we had serious investigations, like a witch hunt on Republicans for a fabricated scandal like the "yellowcake" one? Oh yeah, you lost elections.

The difference between us is for you it's about party, for me they all suck and I want to take away their power as much as possible. You are just fighting over who's behind the steering wheel while you drive down the same road

One of the episodes I managed to catch on "Game of Thrones" had a woman walking naked through the streets while people spat on her and threw rotten food. Keeping Hillary Clinton on the stand for over 9 hours and having her endure the absolute hatred of Republican inquisitors was like watching that episode again.

The clown car that currently makes up the Republican Presidential pool and the dysfunction of the Republican congress exemplified in this absolutely meaningless exercise in partisan rancor almost assures that Hillary Clinton will be President. It also might get the Senate back for Democrats and make some gains in the House.
Not a good analogy brother. Queen Cersei (sp) is still hated pretty much. And for good reason. Fans were glad to see her walk of shame, not to mention the citizens of Westerlos (sp).

Endure hate.

Basically the stated goals of Gowdy was a serious inquiry into how the events of Benghazi happened and what could be done in the future to prevent this from happening again. Which was also saying that the previous investigations where not serious.

But what we witnessed was anything but a serious investigation. And I doubt it yields anything useful.

I have yet to see any investigation on why embassy security funds were cut by Congress or what needs to be done to provide better security in the future

Anticipate a report issuing a scathing condemnation of Hillary around October 2016

Endure hate.

I have yet to see any investigation on why embassy security funds were cut by Congress or what needs to be done to provide better security in the future

Anticipate a report issuing a scathing condemnation of Hillary around October 2016
Just like you can expect to never hear about Benghazi again should Hillary lose the election.

Endure hate.

Just like you can expect to never hear about Benghazi again should Hillary lose the election.

Remember 2012 and all those states passing laws requiring that candidates for President provide birth certificates?
For some reason, they all gave up

Something is terribly wrong here. All the victim's parents are saying the same thing, that Hillary lied to them about it being because of a video, yet the left and its propaganda arm aka the media are doing everything they can to sweep this under the rug. Instead of running for presidency, Hillary should be in prison, I hope the FBI indicts the bitch.
Maybe she'll bite her tongue while lying, develop a blood clot and it'll go to her brain.

Amazing how low the Democrats are sinking. I hope the FBI dispenses with the justice that Hillary deserves.

Don't you believe it.

Depends if it's an unbiased investigation.

FBI director came out yesterday and trashed the Obama administration for creating the "Fergusen effect". Looks like we're on the right track but who knows.

We’ve seen the heavy assault on our post in Benghazi that took the lives of those brave men. We’ve seen rage and violence directed at American embassies over an awful internet video that we had nothing to do with.

OMG she talked about two situations and linked them in [gasp] a paragraph!

Two possibilities come to mind. Rabid Righties are too dumb to know the difference, or they never really listened to what she said, and they just follow their talking heads and are told how to feel.

Well at least they're admitting that Hillary is a fuckin' lowlife piece of shit who would even lie to the parents of fallen soldiers about it being because of a video, while they're watching their child's caskets in a homecoming ceremony.

How did she lie? No one has proven it wasn't about a video.

The guy who instigated the attack SAID it was about the video.
Keep up will ya? Go back a few posts and see for yourself. She sent three emails stating that it wasn't because of a video, and then she lied to the nation and parents of the victims. Case closed.

Well at least they're admitting that Hillary is a fuckin' lowlife piece of shit who would even lie to the parents of fallen soldiers about it being because of a video, while they're watching their child's caskets in a homecoming ceremony.

Keep up will ya? Go back a few posts and see for yourself. She sent three emails stating that it wasn't because of a video, and then she lied to the nation and parents of the victims. Case closed.
The case is not closed, you twit. Intel from the CIA was that the video caused the attack. Which they pushed for about 2 weeks.

Endure hate.

I feel you. What happened to the good old days where we had serious investigations, like a witch hunt on Republicans for a fabricated scandal like the "yellowcake" one? Oh yeah, you lost elections.

The difference between us is for you it's about party, for me they all suck and I want to take away their power as much as possible. You are just fighting over who's behind the steering wheel while you drive down the same road
libCat.JPG

The case is not closed, you twit. Intel from the CIA was that the video caused the attack. Which they pushed for about 2 weeks.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/18/w...egin-to-answer-questions-on-assault.html?_r=1

That's the horse's mouth.

Perhaps they should have dragged Khattala into the hearings, and let him know that it "wasn't" the video.

:lol:

Endure hate.

You mean like October 2000 when we learned of W's DWI in the seventies?

Endure hate.

View attachment 53483
That's pretty good.

I was going to say the net effect of the hearings is there's no effect on people who have already decided they would never vote for Hillary (for reasons having little to actually do with Benghazi which is a "trumped up" scadal) to those who think she could be a good potus. The effect is probably that the gop hit machine does not have the "Benghazi card" to play anymore. The Clintons have a pretty toxic relationship with the MSM, and her chances probably depend upon her ability to get better overall favorability ratings than she has now.

Endure hate.

Remember 2012 and all those states passing laws requiring that candidates for President provide birth certificates?
For some reason, they all gave up

what reason was that, comrade big guy?

Endure hate.

View attachment 53483

Strawman.

I've never said nor thought I'm not dependent on others. I'm not depending on government, or at least most of what it does.

You are so stupid, liberals can't even understand the discussion, that's why your contributions to it are always such crap.

Endure hate.

View attachment 53483

Strawman.

I've never said nor thought I'm not dependent on others. I'm not depending on government, or at least most of what it does.

You are so stupid, liberals can't even understand the discussion, that's why your contributions to it are always such crap.

This is what you posted,

"for me they all suck and I want to take away their power as much as possible. You are just fighting over who's behind the steering wheel while you drive down the same road"

With you guys there is a disconnect about how government is funded and how it functions.

You drive down a road and think it got there by magic.

But it was taxes, legislation and people that actually put it there.

View attachment 53483

Strawman.

This is what you posted,

"for me they all suck and I want to take away their power as much as possible. You are just fighting over who's behind the steering wheel while you drive down the same road"

With you guys there is a disconnect about how government is funded and how it functions.

First of all, that was a metaphor.

And second, I am not an anarchist, retard

View attachment 53483

Strawman.

This is what you posted,

First of all, that was a metaphor.

And second, I am not an anarchist, retard

Never called you one.

Cognition, however, seems to be a deficit in your case.

Endure hate.

You mean like October 2000 when we learned of W's DWI in the seventies?

Are you serious?

We need a Congressional investigation....or six or seven

Forum List

Back