POLL: What is the net political outcome of Hillary's hearing?

What was the net political outcome of Hillary's hearing?

• The GOP nailed her and seriously damaged her presidential chances

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • The GOP did some damage to her presidential chances

Votes: 9 10.3%
  • No real effect one way or the other

Votes: 17 19.5%
  • The GOP probably helped her a bit

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • Hillary & the Dems should be sending the GOP Thank You cards

Votes: 49 56.3%

• Total voters
That's right cover your ass. I've just spent time searching snopes and can't seem to find what you posted. You say it's the final proof, the smoking gun that ends the debate yet you won't let us see it. Hmm.

Cover MY ass? No, that's what Hillary did and what you delusional Libs are trying to do FOR Hillary.

And I am sorry you are a dumbmass who can't read - that is not MY fault, by the way. As I told HS, take your ass to page 40 of this thread, post #396 to be exact. FactCheck.org to be more specific.

-------------

"But, at this point, we do know that Obama and others in the administration were quick to cite the anti-Muslim video as the underlying cause for the attack in Benghazi that killed four U.S. diplomats, including U.S. Ambassador to Libya Chris Stevens. And they were slow to acknowledge it was a premeditated terrorist attack."

-----

About 10:00 p.m.: Secretary of State Hillary Clinton issues a statement confirming that one State official was killed in an attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi. Her statement, which MSNBC posted at 10:32 p.m., made reference to the anti-Muslim video.

-- Clinton: Some have sought to justify this vicious behavior as a response to inflammatory material posted on the Internet. The United States deplores any intentional effort to denigrate the religious beliefs of others. Our commitment to religious tolerance goes back to the very beginning of our nation. But let me be clear: There is never any justification for violent acts of this kind.

11:12 p.m - just over an hour later.: Clinton sends an email to her daughter, Chelsea, that reads: “Two of our officers were killed in Benghazi by an al Qaeda-like group: The Ambassador, whom I handpicked and a young communications officer on temporary duty w a wife and two young children. Very hard day and I fear more of the same tomorrow.” (The email was discovered in 2015 by the House Select Committee on Benghazi. It is written to “Diane Reynolds,” which was Chelsea Clinton’s alias.)

....and there's much more...enjoy. I also recommend reading from there on to the latest posts, as there are a LOT of LINKS to definitive proof that Obama/Hillary not only knew within minutes the attack was a terrorist attack but they knew about the planning and call for the attack 10 days PRIOR to the attack....and more. All of which, like you have just proven, you haven't bothered to read while spewing all of your B$ OPINIONS....

Where is the crushing evidence? I see nothing blaming the attack in Benghazi on a video.
For the third time. That quote you cite can be seen in it's entire context in the video I provided.

Jesus. Weren't you watching TV at all??

The Obama administration was talking about a video being the reason for the attack on Benghazi almost from the get go.

They knew it was a terrorist attack from day one as the CIA told them immediately that it was terrorists.
Early intelligence from the CIA believed the video was the catalyst...

http://intelligence.house.gov/sites/intelligence.house.gov/files/documents/Benghazi Report.pdf

Fourth, the Committee concludes that after the attacks, the early intelligence assessments and the Administration's initial public narrative on the causes and motivations for the attacks were not fully accurate. There was a stream of contradictory and conflicting intelligence that came in after the attacks. The Committee found intelligence to support CIA's initial assessment that the attacks had evolved out of a protest in Benghazi; but it also found contrary intelligence, which ultimately proved to be the correct intelligence. There was no protest. The CIA only changed its initial assessment about a protest on September 24, 2012, when closed caption television footage became available on September 18, 2012 (two days AFTER Ambassador Susan Rice spoke), and after the FBI began publishing its interviews with U.S. officials on the ground on September 22, 2012.​

Something is terribly wrong here. All the victim's parents are saying the same thing, that Hillary lied to them about it being because of a video, yet the left and its propaganda arm aka the media are doing everything they can to sweep this under the rug. Instead of running for presidency, Hillary should be in prison, I hope the FBI indicts the bitch.
Maybe she'll bite her tongue while lying, develop a blood clot and it'll go to her brain.

Something is terribly wrong here. All the victim's parents are saying the same thing, that Hillary lied to them about it being because of a video, yet the left and its propaganda arm aka the media are doing everything they can to sweep this under the rug. Instead of running for presidency, Hillary should be in prison, I hope the FBI indicts the bitch.
Maybe she'll bite her tongue while lying, develop a blood clot and it'll go to her brain.

Amazing how low the Democrats are sinking. I hope the FBI dispenses with the justice that Hillary deserves.

Two outcomes.
1. People who hate Team Clinton have been given confirmation.

2. People who don't hate Team Clinton think that this was a witch hunt by a political party who would never have investigated their own party for what are tragic but fairly routine embassy killings in a dangerous world. And yes, they think Hillary is probably lying about a lot of shit just like Team Bush/Chaney did when it became apparent that the intelligence leading up to the Iraq war was heavily doctored.

Last edited:
Well at least they're admitting that Hillary is a fuckin' lowlife piece of shit who would even lie to the parents of fallen soldiers about it being because of a video, while they're watching their child's caskets in a homecoming ceremony.

Last edited:
Please pose these reports. No one in Libya had seen the video.
Are you being obtuse? The administration knew it was a terrorist attack.

no kidding it was muslim terrorists duh

Egyptian protesters, largely ultraconservative Islamists, climbed the walls of the US embassy in Cairo on Tuesday, made their way into the courtyard and brought down the flag, replacing it with a black flag with an Islamic inscription to protest a film attacking Islam's prophet, Muhammad.

Hours later, armed men in eastern Libya also stormed the US consulate there and set it on fire as anger spread.

Hundreds of protesters marched to the embassy in central Cairo, gathering outside its walls and chanting against the movie, which was reportedly produced in the United States.

"Say it, don't fear: their ambassador must leave," the crowd chanted.

Dozens of protesters then scaled the embassy walls, took down the flag from a pole in the courtyard and brought it back to the crowd outside. The crowd tried to burn it, but failing that, tore it apart. The protesters on the wall then raised on the flagpole a black flag with the Muslim declaration of faith on it: "There is no god but God and Muhammad is his prophet." The flag, similar to the banner used by al-Qaida, is commonly used by ultraconservatives around the region.

In Washington, state department spokeswoman Victoria Nuland said the US was working with Egyptian authorities to try to restore order.

Almost all the staff had left before the embassy was breached, a US official said. Only a few staff members were still inside, as embassy security had sent most staff home early after learning of the upcoming protest.

Protests in Cairo and Benghazi over American film

FMR. SECRETARY OF STATE HILLARY CLINTON: During the day on September 11th, as you did mention, Congressman, there was a very large protest against our embassy in Cairo. Protesters breached the walls. They tore down the American flag. And it was of grave concern to us because the inflammatory video had been shown on Egyptian television, which has a broader reach than just inside Egypt.

And if you look at what I said, I referred to the video that night in a very specific way. I said, some have sought to justify the attack because of the video.

I used those words deliberately, not to ascribe a motive to every attacker but as a warning to those across the region that there was no justification for further attacks.

And, in fact, during the course of that week, we had many attacks that were all about the video. We had people breaching the walls of our embassies in Tunis, in Khartoum; we had people, thankfully not Americans, dying at protests. But that's what was going on, Congressman.

Rep. Jim Jordan vs. Hillary Clinton: Why Did You Tell Egyptians Benghazi Was a Terrorist Attack But Not The American People?

mrpinkosays-Hillary-Gotti.jpg

THE REAL QUOTE in bold below

(as opposed to a parrot article characterizing the quote to suit an agenda)

Hillary Rodham Clinton
Secretary of State
Andrews Air Force Base
Joint Base Andrews, MD
September 14, 2012

"I was honored to know Ambassador Chris Stevens. I want to thank his parents and siblings, who are here today, for sharing Chris with us and with our country. What a wonderful gift you gave us. Over his distinguished career in the Foreign Service, Chris won friends for the United States in far-flung places. He made those people’s hopes his own. During the revolution in Libya, he risked his life to help protect the Libyan people from a tyrant, and he gave his life helping them build a better country.

People loved to work with Chris. And as he rose through the ranks, they loved to work for Chris. He was known not only for his courage but for his smile – goofy but contagious – for his sense of fun and that California cool.

In the days since the attack, so many Libyans – including the Ambassador from Libya to the United States, who is with us today – have expressed their sorrow and solidarity. One young woman, her head covered and her eyes haunted with sadness, held up a handwritten sign that said “Thugs and killers don’t represent Benghazi nor Islam.” The President of the Palestinian Authority, who worked closely with Chris when he served in Jerusalem, sent me a letter remembering his energy and integrity, and deploring – and I quote – “an act of ugly terror.” Many others from across the Middle East and North Africa have offered similar sentiments.

This has been a difficult week for the State Department and for our country. We’ve seen the heavy assault on our post in Benghazi that took the lives of those brave men. We’ve seen rage and violence directed at American embassies over an awful internet video that we had nothing to do with. It is hard for the American people to make sense of that because it is senseless, and it is totally unacceptable.

The people of Egypt, Libya, Yemen, and Tunisia did not trade the tyranny of a dictator for the tyranny of a mob. Reasonable people and responsible leaders in these countries need to do everything they can to restore security and hold accountable those behind these violent acts. And we will, under the President’s leadership, keep taking steps to protect our personnel around the world.

There will be more difficult days ahead, but it is important that we don’t lose sight of the fundamental fact that America must keep leading the world. We owe it to those four men to continue the long, hard work of diplomacy. I am enormously proud of the men and women of the State Department. I’m proud of all those across our government, civilian and military alike, who represent America abroad. They help make the United States the greatest force for peace, progress, and human dignity the world has ever known. If the last few days teach us anything, let it be this: That this work and the men and women who risk their lives to do it are at the heart of what makes America great and good.

So we will wipe away our tears, stiffen our spines, and face the future undaunted. And we will do it together, protecting and helping one another, just like Sean, Tyrone, Glen, and Chris always did. May God bless them and grant their families peace and solace, and may God continue to bless the United States of America."

Remarks at the Transfer of Remains Ceremony to Honor Those Lost in Attacks in Benghazi, Libya

cons have chosen to live in this imaginary la la land of disinformation while claiming it's the libs doing such....

disheartening how things are so specifically cut.

Amazing how low the Democrats are sinking. I hope the FBI dispenses with the justice that Hillary deserves.

Don't you believe it.

We just witnessed, what I believe to be, the SINGLE event that catapulted Hillary Clinton to the Presidency.

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

You can't be serious. Outside the beltway, no one gives a shit. you don't, I don't either. you'd vote for her if she admitted to blind copying putin on every e-mail and nothing she said would make me vote for her

I believe she got away with murder. Literally. It's a sign of just how corrupt and immoral our entire society has become.
Really? Interesting...

Do what's your take on Bush, Jr?

The same as Obama when he did the same things as W for me. For you, not so much, the same thing was totally different. I don't grasp partisanship

One of the episodes I managed to catch on "Game of Thrones" had a woman walking naked through the streets while people spat on her and threw rotten food. Keeping Hillary Clinton on the stand for over 9 hours and having her endure the absolute hatred of Republican inquisitors was like watching that episode again.

The clown car that currently makes up the Republican Presidential pool and the dysfunction of the Republican congress exemplified in this absolutely meaningless exercise in partisan rancor almost assures that Hillary Clinton will be President. It also might get the Senate back for Democrats and make some gains in the House.
Not a good analogy brother. Queen Cersei (sp) is still hated pretty much. And for good reason. Fans were glad to see her walk of shame, not to mention the citizens of Westerlos (sp).

It wasn't really the story that was important more than the event.

That, basically is what Clinton was forced to do.

Endure hate.

Yeah, hate really bothers you, doesn't it?

:lmao:

"Hmmmmmmm. I haven't read enough from the crazies on this subject in the dozen other threads......and I really want to get some of them spitting fire....it's sooooooooooo much fun to watch."

"So.....ill start another thread on it. It will surely get a lively and productive discussion going.....with those nasty partisans all chiming in. Then...I can mock them for behaving like partisans. WINNING!!!"

Earmuffs, bitch.
Mocking partisans.....pot meet kettle!

Well at least they're admitting that Hillary is a fuckin' lowlife piece of shit who would even lie to the parents of fallen soldiers about it being because of a video, while they're watching their child's caskets in a homecoming ceremony.

How did she lie? No one has proven it wasn't about a video.

The guy who instigated the attack SAID it was about the video.

What did the hearings do?

They made Hillary likeable

Hillary generally comes off as stiff and practiced. But Republicans turned her into a victim. In a hearing they proclaimed at the beginning as about the "truth" and not about Hillary, their questions then turned out to be just about getting Hillary

The ordeal of an 11 hour grilling for political purposes gave Hillary sympathy with the public and showed the public exactly what the Republicans were doing. The fact that Republicans could not fluster Hillary in 11 hours of trying showed how presidential Hillary is

One of the episodes I managed to catch on "Game of Thrones" had a woman walking naked through the streets while people spat on her and threw rotten food. Keeping Hillary Clinton on the stand for over 9 hours and having her endure the absolute hatred of Republican inquisitors was like watching that episode again.

The clown car that currently makes up the Republican Presidential pool and the dysfunction of the Republican congress exemplified in this absolutely meaningless exercise in partisan rancor almost assures that Hillary Clinton will be President. It also might get the Senate back for Democrats and make some gains in the House.
Not a good analogy brother. Queen Cersei (sp) is still hated pretty much. And for good reason. Fans were glad to see her walk of shame, not to mention the citizens of Westerlos (sp).

It wasn't really the story that was important more than the event.

That, basically is what Clinton was forced to do.

Endure hate.

Yeah, hate really bothers you, doesn't it?

:lmao:
In terms of a serious investigation?

Basically the stated goals of Gowdy was a serious inquiry into how the events of Benghazi happened and what could be done in the future to prevent this from happening again. Which was also saying that the previous investigations where not serious.

But what we witnessed was anything but a serious investigation. And I doubt it yields anything useful.

Forum List

Back