POLL: What is the net political outcome of Hillary's hearing?

What was the net political outcome of Hillary's hearing?

• The GOP nailed her and seriously damaged her presidential chances

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • The GOP did some damage to her presidential chances

Votes: 9 10.3%
  • No real effect one way or the other

Votes: 17 19.5%
  • The GOP probably helped her a bit

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • Hillary & the Dems should be sending the GOP Thank You cards

Votes: 49 56.3%

• Total voters
It's bad enough that she lied about the murders to protect her own ass and the ass of Barak Obama. It is bad enough that faced with her own e-mails proving she lied she continues to lie. It is bad enough that she lied straight to the face of a grieving father. It is bad enough Liberals ignore / deny all the insurmountable, undeniable evidence, such as that on Snopes.com...but it pretty much as low as you can go calling that grieving father a liar and claiming he is less believable than Hillary Clinton. :(

Still waiting for you to quote the lie. Snopes? Where is that link? I did not call the grieving father a liar, I just don't trust the rabid righties to not misquote someone. I have yet to hear what Sec. Clinton recalls of that conversation so I don't know what to think about that exchange.
Been quoted over andd over. She echoed the administration's line, which we know was a lie.

You're videos prove she did not lie, I don't know why you deny it.
You're joking, right? She said it was a video knowing it was not a video.

Playing obtuse again? Muslims riot a the drop of a hat, or cartoon, or silly video, or book..........So yeah the video cause many riots and protest at our embassies across the Muslim world. There are still reports from people in Benghazi who claim it was the video that motivated them.
Please pose these reports. No one in Libya had seen the video.
Are you being obtuse? The administration knew it was a terrorist attack.

To Blindfool, that which serves the party is the truth. Hilliary was serving the party, so the fact that her claims were knowingly false and intended to deceive the public doesn't matter, service to the party matters.

Conversely, any utterance that harms the interests or goals of the party are a "lie," regardless of veracity.

You have to understand how these mindless sycophants "think."

Just curious - I'm not seeing a great deal of excitement from the GOP about their efforts to get Hillary yesterday. What do you think the hearing did to her presidential chances?

The political side of this only.
She's a loopy kunt??

Now you're backing away from that.

No, like I said...ya just can't fix stupid...But I'll try just one more time. You seem to want to act like a 2year old and focus on my mistake of calling it Snopes versus FachCheck, both reliable Fact Check sites, rather than admit that the facts proven, documented, and recorded completely destroy the Liberal argument that Hillary never said the Benghazi terrorist attack had anything to do with a protest or video, which she undeniably did. The link and facts prove Hillary lied, covered her own ass, told Americans one thing and her family / the Turkish PM another. Ignoring the facts and focusing instead on whether it was Snopes or FachCheck displays the immaturity of a child and the political partisanship of a delusional liberal.

Here's the entire post again.....

FACT CHECK:
- LINK: Benghazi Timeline

"But, at this point, we do know that Obama and others in the administration were quick to cite the anti-Muslim video as the underlying cause for the attack in Benghazi that killed four U.S. diplomats, including U.S. Ambassador to Libya Chris Stevens. And they were slow to acknowledge it was a premeditated terrorist attack (AS IN REFUSED TO ACKNOWLEDGE IT AT FIRST, AS IN DENIED IT AT 1ST ... much like Obama initially denied the Ft hood Terrorist attack was a terrorist attack), and they downplayed reports that it might have been (as in WERE DENYING IT)." (EVERYONE knows WHY - it was weeks away from the election, and Obama had declared the 'War on terror' to be over and that Al Qaeda was 'On the run'!)

Sept. 11: The Attack

2:30 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time (8:30 p.m. Benghazi time): U.S. Ambassador to Libya Chris Stevens steps outside the consulate to say goodbye to a Turkish diplomat. There are no protesters at this time. (“Everything is calm at 8:30,” a State Department official would later say at an Oct. 9 background briefing for reporters. “There’s nothing unusual. There has been nothing unusual during the day at all outside.”)

3 p.m.: Ambassador Stevens retires to his bedroom for the evening. (See Oct. 9 briefing.)

Approximately 3:40 p.m. A security agent at the Benghazi compound hears “loud noises” coming from the front gate and “gunfire and an explosion.” A senior State Department official at the Oct. 9 briefing says that “the camera on the main gate reveals a large number of people – a large number of men, armed men, flowing into the compound.”

About 4 p.m.: This is the approximate time of attack that was given to reporters at a Sept. 12 State Department background briefing. An administration official identified only as “senior administration official one” provides an official timeline of events at the consulate, but only from the time of the attack — not prior to the attack. The official says, “The compound where our office is in Benghazi began taking fire from unidentified Libyan extremists.” (Six of the next seven entries in this timeline — through 8:30 p.m. EDT — all come from the Sept. 12 briefing. The exception being the 6:07 p.m. entry, which comes from Reuters.)

About 4:15 p.m.: “The attackers gained access to the compound and began firing into the main building, setting it on fire. The Libyan guard force and our mission security personnel responded. At that time, there were three people inside the building: Ambassador Stevens, one of our regional security officers, and Information Management Officer Sean Smith.”

Between 4:15 p.m.-4:45 p.m.: Sean Smith is found dead.

About 4:45 p.m.: “U.S. security personnel assigned to the mission annex tried to regain the main building, but that group also took heavy fire and had to return to the mission annex.”

About 5:20 p.m.: “U.S. and Libyan security personnel … regain the main building and they were able to secure it.”

Around 6 p.m.: “The mission annex then came under fire itself at around 6 o’clock in the evening our time, and that continued for about two hours. It was during that time that two additional U.S. personnel were killed and two more were wounded during that ongoing attack.”

6:07 p.m.: The State Department’s Operations Center sends an email to the White House, Pentagon, FBI and other government agencies that said Ansar al-Sharia has claimed credit for the attack on its Facebook and Twitter accounts. (The existence of the email was not disclosed until Reuters reported it on Oct. 24.)

About 8:30 p.m.: “Libyan security forces were able to assist us in regaining control of the situation. At some point in all of this – and frankly, we do not know when – we believe that Ambassador Stevens got out of the building and was taken to a hospital in Benghazi. We do not have any information what his condition was at that time. His body was later returned to U.S. personnel at the Benghazi airport.”

About 10:00 p.m.: Secretary of State Hillary Clinton issues a statement confirming that one State official was killed in an attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi. Her statement, which MSNBC posted at 10:32 p.m., made reference to the anti-Muslim video.

-- Clinton: Some have sought to justify this vicious behavior as a response to inflammatory material posted on the Internet. The United States deplores any intentional effort to denigrate the religious beliefs of others. Our commitment to religious tolerance goes back to the very beginning of our nation. But let me be clear: There is never any justification for violent acts of this kind.

11:12 p.m - just over an hour later.: Clinton sends an email to her daughter, Chelsea, that reads: “Two of our officers were killed in Benghazi by an al Qaeda-like group: The Ambassador, whom I handpicked and a young communications officer on temporary duty w a wife and two young children. Very hard day and I fear more of the same tomorrow.” (The email was discovered in 2015 by the House Select Committee on Benghazi. It is written to “Diane Reynolds,” which was Chelsea Clinton’s alias.)

Sept.12: Obama Labels Attack ‘Act of Terror,’ Not ‘Terrorism’

Sept. 12: Clinton issues a statement confirming that four U.S. officials, not one, had been killed. She called it a “violent attack.”

Clinton: All the Americans we lost in yesterday’s attacks made the ultimate sacrifice. We condemn this vicious and violent attack that took their lives, which they had committed to helping the Libyan people reach for a better future.

-- Sept. 12 (the next day): Clinton delivers a speech at the State Department to condemn the attack in Benghazi and to praise the victims as “heroes.” She again makes reference to the anti-Muslim video in similar language.

-- Clinton: (AGAIN) Some have sought to justify this vicious behavior, along with the protest that took place at our Embassy in Cairo yesterday, as a response to inflammatory material posted on the Internet. America’s commitment to religious tolerance goes back to the very beginning of our nation. But let me be clear — there is no justification for this, none.

NEARLY A MONTH LATER:
Oct. 9: ‘Everything Calm’ Prior to Benghazi Attack, No Protests

Oct. 9: At a background briefing, senior state department officials reveal there were no protests prior to the terrorist attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi — contrary to what administration officials have been saying for weeks.
-- The STATE DEPARTMENT, throwing Hillary under the proverbial bus, admits there was NEVER any protest....yet in the committee hearing last week Hillary CONTINUED to profess her belief that - despite all the evidence and testimony to the contrary - that the attack was still due in part to a non-existent protest!

END OF STORY...END OF DISCUSSION - FACT-CHECKED - THERE WAS NO PROTEST....HILLARY LIED...SHE GOT CAUGHT LYING...PROVEN, DOCUMENTED, UNDENIABLE!

...yet watch the die-hard, delusional Hillary Liberal apologists STILL deny it and fight it anyway....

Google is your friend.

Duly noted you couldn't answer my question.

Let's try again. If Stevens was really so concerned about how Dangerous Benghazi was, why did he leave his nice safe embassy in Tripoli and go to Benghazi?

Because he was an ambassador dumb ass.

An ambassador with commitments.

Again. Google is your friend dumbass.

and he did his duty.

just like the 50 embassy personnel who died in a dozen attacks when baby bush was president.

go look it up. google is your friend.
:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Google is your friend.

Let's try again. If Stevens was really so concerned about how Dangerous Benghazi was, why did he leave his nice safe embassy in Tripoli and go to Benghazi?

and he did his duty.

just like the 50 embassy personnel who died in a dozen attacks when baby bush was president.

really? she shouldn't look it up, loser? lol...

Google is your friend.

and he did his duty.

:blahblah::blahblah:

Still waiting for you to quote the lie. Snopes? Where is that link? I did not call the grieving father a liar, I just don't trust the rabid righties to not misquote someone. I have yet to hear what Sec. Clinton recalls of that conversation so I don't know what to think about that exchange.
Been quoted over andd over. She echoed the administration's line, which we know was a lie.

Playing obtuse again? Muslims riot a the drop of a hat, or cartoon, or silly video, or book..........So yeah the video cause many riots and protest at our embassies across the Muslim world. There are still reports from people in Benghazi who claim it was the video that motivated them.

"The violence, though, also had spontaneous elements. Anger at the video motivated the initial attack. Dozens of people joined in, some of them provoked by the video and others responding to fast-spreading false rumors that guards inside the American compound had shot Libyan protesters. Looters and arsonists, without any sign of a plan, were the ones who ravaged the compound after the initial attack, according to more than a dozen Libyan witnesses as well as many American officials who have viewed the footage from security cameras."

A Deadly Mix in Benghazi

and he did his duty.

quiet, freakboy.

"The violence, though, also had spontaneous elements. Anger at the video motivated the initial attack. Dozens of people joined in, some of them provoked by the video and others responding to fast-spreading false rumors that guards inside the American compound had shot Libyan protesters. Looters and arsonists, without any sign of a plan, were the ones who ravaged the compound after the initial attack, according to more than a dozen Libyan witnesses as well as many American officials who have viewed the footage from security cameras."

A Deadly Mix in Benghazi
Ah yes the New York Times whitewashing article about Hillary.
We already know this was untrue.

and he did his duty.

quiet, freakboy.
:cuckoo:

That's right cover your ass. I've just spent time searching snopes and can't seem to find what you posted. You say it's the final proof, the smoking gun that ends the debate yet you won't let us see it. Hmm.

Cover MY ass? No, that's what Hillary did and what you delusional Libs are trying to do FOR Hillary.

And I am sorry you are a dumbmass who can't read - that is not MY fault, by the way. As I told HS, take your ass to page 40 of this thread, post #396 to be exact. FactCheck.org to be more specific.

-------------

"But, at this point, we do know that Obama and others in the administration were quick to cite the anti-Muslim video as the underlying cause for the attack in Benghazi that killed four U.S. diplomats, including U.S. Ambassador to Libya Chris Stevens. And they were slow to acknowledge it was a premeditated terrorist attack."

-----

About 10:00 p.m.: Secretary of State Hillary Clinton issues a statement confirming that one State official was killed in an attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi. Her statement, which MSNBC posted at 10:32 p.m., made reference to the anti-Muslim video.

-- Clinton: Some have sought to justify this vicious behavior as a response to inflammatory material posted on the Internet. The United States deplores any intentional effort to denigrate the religious beliefs of others. Our commitment to religious tolerance goes back to the very beginning of our nation. But let me be clear: There is never any justification for violent acts of this kind.

11:12 p.m - just over an hour later.: Clinton sends an email to her daughter, Chelsea, that reads: “Two of our officers were killed in Benghazi by an al Qaeda-like group: The Ambassador, whom I handpicked and a young communications officer on temporary duty w a wife and two young children. Very hard day and I fear more of the same tomorrow.” (The email was discovered in 2015 by the House Select Committee on Benghazi. It is written to “Diane Reynolds,” which was Chelsea Clinton’s alias.)

....and there's much more...enjoy. I also recommend reading from there on to the latest posts, as there are a LOT of LINKS to definitive proof that Obama/Hillary not only knew within minutes the attack was a terrorist attack but they knew about the planning and call for the attack 10 days PRIOR to the attack....and more. All of which, like you have just proven, you haven't bothered to read while spewing all of your B$ OPINIONS....

Where is the crushing evidence? I see nothing blaming the attack in Benghazi on a video.
For the third time. That quote you cite can be seen in it's entire context in the video I provided.

That's right cover your ass. I've just spent time searching snopes and can't seem to find what you posted. You say it's the final proof, the smoking gun that ends the debate yet you won't let us see it. Hmm.

Cover MY ass? No, that's what Hillary did and what you delusional Libs are trying to do FOR Hillary.

And I am sorry you are a dumbmass who can't read - that is not MY fault, by the way. As I told HS, take your ass to page 40 of this thread, post #396 to be exact. FactCheck.org to be more specific.

-------------

"But, at this point, we do know that Obama and others in the administration were quick to cite the anti-Muslim video as the underlying cause for the attack in Benghazi that killed four U.S. diplomats, including U.S. Ambassador to Libya Chris Stevens. And they were slow to acknowledge it was a premeditated terrorist attack."

-----

....and there's much more...enjoy. I also recommend reading from there on to the latest posts, as there are a LOT of LINKS to definitive proof that Obama/Hillary not only knew within minutes the attack was a terrorist attack but they knew about the planning and call for the attack 10 days PRIOR to the attack....and more. All of which, like you have just proven, you haven't bothered to read while spewing all of your B$ OPINIONS....

Where is the crushing evidence? I see nothing blaming the attack in Benghazi on a video.
For the third time. That quote you cite can be seen in it's entire context in the video I provided.
440e609888ed8d4503b44cd39a15867e.jpg

-------------

-----

Jesus. Weren't you watching TV at all??

The Obama administration was talking about a video being the reason for the attack on Benghazi almost from the get go.

They knew it was a terrorist attack from day one as the CIA told them immediately that it was terrorists.

Tell you what, the American people aren't that stupid and know what they saw and heard from Hillary Clinton and the Obama administration in the days following the attack. Keep thinking that they didn't promote the video narrarative.

You are conflating what the WH said with what Hillary said.

Not conflating anything. Not my fault you guys are in denial.

Father of Benghazi victim: Hillary is a liar who doesn’t deserve to be president
By Washington Times Staff -
Friday, October 23, 2015

The father of Tyrone S. Woods, a CIA contractor killed during the Benghazi attack, on Friday accused former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton of lying to him and the American people about the circumstances that led to his son’s death.

Charles Woods said new evidence presented at a House hearing Thursday showing Mrs. Clinton knew within hours that the attack on Sept. 11, 2012 was a planned and carried out by al-Qaida linked terrorists proved she lied to the victims’ families when she falsely blamed the incident on a spontaneous protest over a U.S.-made anti-Islam video a few days later.

interview with The Washington Times radio show, The Capitol Hill Show with Tim Constantine, Mr. Woods recalled how Mrs. Clinton greeted and consoled him at Andrew Air Force base as the body of his son was returned from Libya.

“I gave Hillary a hug and shook her hand. And she said ‘we are going to have the filmmaker arrested who is responsible for the death of your son,’” Mr. Woods said.

“Based on her demeanor and body language I knew she wasn’t telling me the truth,” he added.

You absolutely are. If not it should be easy to show her making the same statements as rice.

So you're saying that the father of the Benghazi victim is lying about this:

“I gave Hillary a hug and shook her hand. And she said ‘we are going to have the filmmaker arrested who is responsible for the death of your son,’” Mr. Woods said.

Notice how you guys contort yourselves to defend what's pretty obvious, she lied.

Is this in sworn testimony or just hearsay?

Hearsay? It's not just one parent, she practically said this lie to all of them.

Interesting how you even attack a parent.

A Deadly Mix in Benghazi

Right right, like you know she lied, but fail to post any quote of her actual lie.

It's untrue..........Yawn.

SOP

It's bad enough that she lied about the murders to protect her own ass and the ass of Barak Obama. It is bad enough that faced with her own e-mails proving she lied she continues to lie. It is bad enough that she lied straight to the face of a grieving father. It is bad enough Liberals ignore / deny all the insurmountable, undeniable evidence, such as that on Snopes.com...but it pretty much as low as you can go calling that grieving father a liar and claiming he is less believable than Hillary Clinton. :(

So since she didn't refute what the WH was saying, ( something a cabinet member would never publicly do), she is complicit and therefore a liar?

That is some dumbass thinking.

A Deadly Mix in Benghazi

Right right, like you know she lied, but fail to post any quote of her actual lie.

It's untrue..........Yawn.

SOP
Like this hasnt been shown a dozen times already and confirmed with other sources.

So since she didn't refute what the WH was saying, ( something a cabinet member would never publicly do), she is complicit and therefore a liar?

That is some dumbass thinking.
She agreed with what they were saying! That's the point!

Forum List

Back