POLL: What is the net political outcome of Hillary's hearing?

What was the net political outcome of Hillary's hearing?

• The GOP nailed her and seriously damaged her presidential chances

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • The GOP did some damage to her presidential chances

Votes: 9 10.3%
  • No real effect one way or the other

Votes: 17 19.5%
  • The GOP probably helped her a bit

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • Hillary & the Dems should be sending the GOP Thank You cards

Votes: 49 56.3%

• Total voters
If the idea was to get's Hillary's poll numbers up and make her look Presidential, good job Republicans!
Just puzzling.

If you don't have a clear knockout punch, you don't even try it. You don't just throw shit against the wall and hope it sticks.

None of them knew that? None?

The GOP did nothing to help Hillary - the media today, as long as she did not have a melt down moment, were determined to praise her. They intentionally ignored her conflicting stories about the video, exposing the fact that she lied. They ignored the fact that she responded to questions about Stevens e-mail requests for additional security by talking about his sense of humor, as if to insinuate he was joking when pleading for his life or that it was somehow funny.

NO MATTER WHAT, the media was going to annoint Hillary as the 'winner'.

The GOP did nothing to help Hillary - the media today, as long as she did not have a melt down moment, were determined to praise her. They intentionally ignored her conflicting stories about the video, exposing the fact that she lied. They ignored the fact that she responded to questions about Stevens e-mail requests for additional security by talking about his sense of humor, as if to insinuate he was joking when pleading for his life or that it was somehow funny.

And of course the old fall-back, "Waaah, the media is in the bag for the Dems!"

Even Fox was in on it when they stopped carrying the hearings halfway through while the other channels doubled down!

If you ask the media and the good liberals on this board the GOP did not harm her presidential run. If you ask the average voter you will get a different answer. No one wants 4 years of lies and deception in the white house again.

The Benghazi hearings are going to last until December at the least. This thing is far from over. And it seems that all the libs are forgetting the FBI and CIA criminal investigations are still going on. All I hear is :lalala:from the left.

And of course the old fall-back, "Waaah, the media is in the bag for the Dems!"

well that would be the same as you all wailing about some radio talk show host or fox news. so your snide little post are just for your benefit.

Just curious - I'm not seeing a great deal of excitement from the GOP about their efforts to get Hillary yesterday. What do you think the hearing did to her presidential chances?

The political side of this only.

I think the net result is good for hillary, though marginally. The republicans bickered, yelled, and often went on random tangents. Hillary was pretty calm and cool. By far the most 'presidential' person in the room. And given Mccarthy's 'lowering Hillary's poll numbers' fiasco and a republican Benghazi investigator that says the investigation is politically driven....the republicans lost their 'investigation' narrative.

Though given this is the 8th round of this shit, it was a hard sell before the omissions by republican sources.

Jackson yesterday said the GOP members were"interrogating" Clinton. Even the GOP value whores here readily admit there was no "investigation".

Definition of "interrogation:"

in·ter·ro·gate
(ĭn-tĕr′ə-gāt′)
tr.v. in·ter·ro·gat·ed, in·ter·ro·gat·ing, in·ter·ro·gates
To examine by questioning formally or officially

Is that not what it was?

• Timeline: Gowdy Committee Verifies Hillary Clinton’s Benghazi Cover Up
    Breitbart ^ | 23 Oct 2015 | John Nolte
    On September 11, 2012, by 6 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time, the attack by a terrorist group associated with al-Qaeda was still underway against our consulate and CIA compound in Benghazi, Libya. By this time the whereabouts of Ambassador Chris Stevens were unknown, but the State Department had been informed of the attack and that Sean Smith had been found dead. The following is a verified timeline of what then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, President Obama, the White House and various administration agencies knew, when they knew it, and the now-verifiable lies told by all concerned for more than a week...

It really doesn't matter. Bitch lied. Either people KNOW she is a liar or they don't care. Even the lefty "news outlets" couldn't believe she was lying about OBVIOUS things. But next week, they will be salivating on her shit stained panties again.
Waste of money. What isn't, I guess......
tell us again what your right wing masters are telling you in their media circle jerk that she lied about in the hearing, (which would be PURGERY and they could charge her with the crime if she did).

Just curious - I'm not seeing a great deal of excitement from the GOP about their efforts to get Hillary yesterday. What do you think the hearing did to her presidential chances?

I don't think it matters. As Orielly said - you have two sides. For the Democrats they don't care what comes out of these hearings. They're going to vote for her anyway. On the other side, the ones who hate Hillary and would never vote for her anyway.

That leaves those in between both sides are trying to get to in these hearings. Fact is though, most people don't know about Benghazi

-Geaux

Don't tell me....you think YOU are one of those "in between" don't ya?
I've been trying to get "in between" since I was a teenager. Boom tish!

I think the net result is good for hillary, though marginally. The republicans bickered, yelled, and often went on random tangents. Hillary was pretty calm and cool. By far the most 'presidential' person in the room. And given Mccarthy's 'lowering Hillary's poll numbers' fiasco and a republican Benghazi investigator that says the investigation is politically driven....the republicans lost their 'investigation' narrative.

Though given this is the 8th round of this shit, it was a hard sell before the omissions by republican sources.

Jackson yesterday said the GOP members were"interrogating" Clinton. Even the GOP value whores here readily admit there was no "investigation".

in·ter·ro·gate
(ĭn-tĕr′ə-gāt′)

Is that not what it was?

Oh yeah, they questioned her as if she were a defendant and they were a prosecutor.

I'm not questioning what it was....we all know it was a witch hunt where these grumpy old men tried to play gotcha with the Democratic Party's nominee for President.

What it should have been was fact finding so it doesn't happen again so that our officials serving in hot spots around the world have enough security. But that was not brought up (not by the GOP anyway).

You're right...it was an interrogation. Too bad the GOP only cares to "get to the bottom" of things when a Democrat is on the hot seat.

The damage to hiLIARy is 100% self inflicted. She's the one who chose to lie about Bengazi and blame it on a youtube video. She's the one who lied about her secret e-mail server. She's the liar that claimed she was named after Sir Edmund Hilary. She's the one who lied about landing under sniper fire in Bosnia....and countless other LIES.

She is a very bad liar...

One of the episodes I managed to catch on "Game of Thrones" had a woman walking naked through the streets while people spat on her and threw rotten food. Keeping Hillary Clinton on the stand for over 9 hours and having her endure the absolute hatred of Republican inquisitors was like watching that episode again.

The clown car that currently makes up the Republican Presidential pool and the dysfunction of the Republican congress exemplified in this absolutely meaningless exercise in partisan rancor almost assures that Hillary Clinton will be President. It also might get the Senate back for Democrats and make some gains in the House.
Not a good analogy brother. Queen Cersei (sp) is still hated pretty much. And for good reason. Fans were glad to see her walk of shame, not to mention the citizens of Westerlos (sp).

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

It wasn't really the story that was important more than the event.

That, basically is what Clinton was forced to do.

Endure hate.
And what she will have to do as president. The right wing loves to hate. They hate democrats, liberals, progressives, blacks, native Americans, Hispanics, poor people, non-Christians (especially Muslims), and a million other things. Hate is their strongest quality.
12039369_888450274559295_7989992130825561274_n.jpg
I love it. :)

I don't know what influence the hearings had.

However, I've heard the hearings spent most of its time raisin questions unrelated to the investigation. Is that true? If so, then the hearings may have damaged its credibility.

If you ask the media and the good liberals on this board the GOP did not harm her presidential run. If you ask the average voter you will get a different answer. No one wants 4 years of lies and deception in the white house again.
You really think the majority of voters in the US are as delusional as the right wing? LOL

in·ter·ro·gate
(ĭn-tĕr′ə-gāt′)

Is that not what it was?
Perhaps. But the term has significant connotations that are widespread throughout the English speaking world; negative connotations, which I am sure you are well aware of, so your comments above are specious.

The Benghazi hearings are going to last until December at the least. This thing is far from over. And it seems that all the libs are forgetting the FBI and CIA criminal investigations are still going on. All I hear is :lalala:from the left.
It is posts like this that has people questioning your sanity. No crimes

Forum List

Back