Poll: Women see GOP moving away from them

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
Poll: Women See Republican Party As Moving Away From Them

Among women polled, 33 percent said the party had moved further away from representing their views. Only 14 percent said the party had moved closer to their views. Within subgroups, the numbers were the worst among college-educated white women, a key Demographic in suburban areas, with 45 percent saying the Republican Party was moving away from them. This is a group that Republicans had made inroads with in 2012 while many of the women breaking for Democrats were minorities, namely African American and Latina voters.

Americans Think GOP's Top Priority Is Troublemaking - NationalJournal.com

One finding that might cause problems for both parties was how few respondents, of any partisan or demographic slice, saw either's principal focus as creating jobs--even with unemployment stubbornly hovering over 7 percent. Not many Democrats (roughly one-fifth) or Republicans (about one-sixth) viewed that as their own party's top priority.

That one is a dead-center hit for me. NOBODY is working on jobs.

The GOP likes women. They just believe that, well, you know, some folks just don't really understand complicated things like government and politics. The little darlin's need to be protected, for their own good...

Women who expect free rubbers and abortion on-demand think that. It's astonishing how fucking stupid women are.

Women who expect free rubbers and abortion on-demand think that. It's astonishing how fucking stupid women are.

THAT'S how conservatives are going to win votes!

for crying out loud it's a message board...

and whatever, they are FREE to go and believe all the propaganda they hear they want...

If they NEED a party to RELY ON than I pity them it makes them LOOK WEAK

Women typically want the government to provide and hold their hands, so naturally they see the GOP as moving away from their views.

Women typically want the government to provide and hold their hands, so naturally they see the GOP as moving away from their views.

Yup, that is a reactinary teatard winner of a campaign slogan.

The truth hurts. look it up yourself, women typically like government programs, the GOP typically try to limit government.
Doesn't take a rocket surgeon to figure this one out.

What is the National journal?

is that like the national Enquire?

oh boy

THAT'S how conservatives are going to win votes!

for crying out loud it's a message board...

and whatever, they are FREE to go and believe all the propaganda they hear they want...

If they NEED a party to RELY ON than I pity them it makes them LOOK WEAK

Pennywise called you "fucking stupid."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back