Polls forecast grim outcome for Trump-those polls are from 2016.

:laughing0301:

Love watching Republicans becoming Poll Deniers again

I know right, we had months and months of polls being posted on here daily showing Trump ahead and everyone of the MAGA cult accepted them as if they came down the mountain with Moses himself.

Now all of a sudden, polls are fake again

:laughing0301:

Love watching Republicans becoming Poll Deniers again

What a differences a couple of weeks make, eh?

Gotta love MAGA. They'll cite and ignore the same source on the same topic......depending on if it says what they want to believe. If it does, its truthful. If it doesn't, its fake.

Also explains they're hysteric and violent reaction to the election results. Once again, its 'only legitimate if they win'.

I voted for Ross Perot in 1992.

Ok, so you call yourself an Independent but essentially vote for nobody but the Repubs.

You can stand in a barn and call yourself a tractor, that would not make you a tractor

Ok have you noticed something? They are not discussing issues, They are attacking the messenger. All they have is smear tactics against points that do not support their side.

What issue is it you wish to discus since there were no issues in your OP

Ok, so you call yourself an Independent but essentially vote for nobody but the Repubs.

You can stand in a barn and call yourself a tractor, that would not make you a tractor
Keep attacking me all you want. What about the point I made about those phony polls?

IMG_1010.jpeg

I know right, we had months and months of polls being posted on here daily showing Trump ahead and everyone of the MAGA cult accepted them as if they came down the mountain with Moses himself.

Now all of a sudden, polls are fake again
No matter who wins, you are not the good guys. Having power is not the same as wanting power. You have caused misery for tens of millions of people at home and destabilized parts of the world. Lying your way out of it still does not change that fact.

No matter who wins, you are not the good guys. Having power is not the same as wanting power. You have caused misery for tens of millions of people at home and destabilized parts of the world. Lying your way out of it still does not change that fact.
Funny. Is that how you think history will reflect the Trump administration? A bunch of good guys doing good? You should write for the Babylon Bee.. they need the help with comedy.

And this, right here, is what separates MAGA from the rest of the world.

Before Biden dropped out, Democrats were immensely concerned that Biden would lose. The polls were clear that Biden was behind not only nationally, but in the specific swing states he needed. The evidence was pretty clear.

But MAGA, now that the polls have shifted? Completely oblivious, clinging to the same tired denial of evidence they pushed in 2020. I give it 2, maybe 3 weeks before they transition from poll denial, to preemptive excuses for why they're gonna lose. All involving some flavor of unfounded batshit, of course.

Just like 2020.

Forum List

Back