Pompeo Ordered State Dept. Officials To Invent Reason For His Emergency Declaration In Saudi Arms Sale

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo reportedly ordered officials at the State Department to come up with a rationale for his decision to declare an emergency last year that he used to bypass Congress in his billion-dollar arms sale to Saudi Arabia.

Four unnamed sources told CNN of Pompeo’s order, one of whom described the secretary of state’s attitude about the situation as “very Trumpian.”

“They seemed to have a game plan and it had to be justified,” a State department official said of the Trump administration’s push for the arms sale.

.........................................................................................................................................
Will Trumpleheads believe this story? Of course not. They can't. They've spend years denying the truth. They're invested in it. Their whole belief system is based on it. If they begin to pull out bricks in the foundation the entire narrative collapses. So.............deny, deny, deny.

How many investigations did the republicans do into Hillary over the last 25 years? Too many to count.

How many of those investigations found crimes or she was indicted? ZERO.

How many republican investigations into Obama? Too many to count.

How many of those republican investigations found crimes or he was indicted? ZERO.

How many republican reports totally exonerated Hillary? Every single one of them.

How many republican reports totally exonerated Obama? Every single one of them.

How many far right radical extremist trump followers believe their own republican politicians who they elected, lie for and defend when they report Hillary and Obama are exonerated of accusations? ZERO.

if you think that these people will ever accept any real truth, I have some beautiful ocean front property in Colorado to sell you. Cheap too.

is that property inside an insane asylum ?

If Hillary Clinton had done this as Sec. of State, the Trumptards would be triggered right now instead of in deflection mode.
Well she did, and they were. And I didn't vote for her either. (voted for the pot smoker.LOL)

I guess you all missed that laws were passed by both the House and Moscow Mitch’s GOP Senate that would have stopped these arms sales and Trump VETOED them

yea... fake news

I guess you all missed that laws were passed by both the House and Moscow Mitch’s GOP Senate that would have stopped these arms sales and Trump VETOED them

yea... fake news

You don't understand how our Governmental system of checks and balances work?

yea... fake news

I do... and that’s not at all the point. Trump/ Pompeeo obviously went around Congress

WTF?
"Secretary of State Mike Pompeo disregarded the advice of high-level officials at the State Department, Pentagon and within the intelligence community in invoking an emergency waiver last year to circumvent congressional review of billions of dollars in arms sales to the U.S. allies in the Persian Gulf region, according to two former administration officials and three congressional sources."

What emergency?

WTF?
"Secretary of State Mike Pompeo disregarded the advice of high-level officials at the State Department, Pentagon and within the intelligence community in invoking an emergency waiver last year to circumvent congressional review of billions of dollars in arms sales to the U.S. allies in the Persian Gulf region, according to two former administration officials and three congressional sources."

What emergency?

Better Question.

Who gets to decide what is and what is not an emergency?

yea... fake news

I do... and that’s not at all the point. Trump/ Pompeeo obviously went around Congress
cuz EMERGENCY. quick guys, find me some justification. hmm. LET'S BLAME IRAN.

yea... fake news

yea... fake news

yeah. you need a justified emergency situation to cut congress out of the process of selling billions worth of arms to muslim extremist dictatorships.

any further really incisive questions, retard?

yea... fake news

yeah. you need a justified emergency situation to cut congress out of the process of selling billions worth of arms to muslim extremist dictatorships.

any further really incisive questions, retard?

I laugh

Forum List

Back