Pompeo verbally assaulted an NPR reporter.

:206::206::206: Pompeo said something mean and hurt my feelings :206::206::206: I'm a snowflake :206::206::206: I'm running home and hiding under my bed covers. GOD I'm growing tired of the left's faux victim theater.

The reporter ambushes Pompeo on camera then fakes hurt feelings when he lays into her after the interview. How is this different than Obama's "profanity laced tirade" when he tore into the White House press corps???

There was no ambush. The topics were cleared with Pompeo's staff (with email chain to support it). Can you stop lying?

Try to calm down.

The Dems and their corrupt lawless party will be utterly destroyed. :eusa_hand:

That has what to do with Pompeo's behavior towards a journalist?

Nothing. Whataboutism and deflection is all they got.

He won't be re-elected though.

Taking bets?

Screen-shot-2017-12-14-at-2.16.45-PM-768x435.jpg

So far, he's running un-opposed.
trump has opposition coming from his own party.

Poor Pompeo

Someone dared to ask him about Bangladesh.....I mean Ukraine

:206::206::206: Pompeo said something mean and hurt my feelings :206::206::206: I'm a snowflake :206::206::206: I'm running home and hiding under my bed covers. GOD I'm growing tired of the left's faux victim theater.

The reporter ambushes Pompeo on camera then fakes hurt feelings when he lays into her after the interview. How is this different than Obama's "profanity laced tirade" when he tore into the White House press corps???

There was no ambush. The topics were cleared with Pompeo's staff (with email chain to support it). Can you stop lying?

Try to calm down.

The republicans are the lawless party and I see 2018 coming again and more. If republicans don't allows witnesses in this senate trial, they are gone.

And trump will not be reelected.
:auiqs.jpg:

Try to calm down.

The republicans are the lawless party and I see 2018 coming again and more. If republicans don't allows witnesses in this senate trial, they are gone.

And trump will not be reelected.

LOL...Boy are you in for a surprise in Nov.

Pompeo: I am the Secretary of State
How dare you ask me about a foreign country!

She’s a Harvard graduate with a masters in European studies. Far from an idiot. Read or listen to her work sometime.

Pompeo needs an attitude adjustment. Little weasel can’t answer for his own behavior so he takes it out on others.

Imagine that, Obama went to Harvard. Guess they turn out idiots.
Do you honestly think either of these people are idiots or are you just saying that to be mean?
He's just repeating the party line.

Where's that written down? We'd like to know.
Check your daily talking points email, I'm sure it's in there.

I'm sure I didn't see you in the meeting. Are you just making stuff up again?

Yeah, I have degrees too.

Did I offend you? Are you her lover or something?

So, you didn't answer my question.

Who said she could find it on a map?
She did.
And without any witnesses.

yeah, a Harvard alum for sure.

You know...she's never been controversial, never had a scandal, always been an up an up journalist.

You guys suck.
Up and up journalist? On a left-wing loyalist channel like NPR?

I'm sorry, but you people have lost the very basic concept of what a journalist is.

I'm sorry but why don't you quit listening to your talking points that tell you what to think and actually listen to her interviews?
I don't listen to talking points, I think. You should give it a try sometime.

She's not some dumbass redneck like you tRumplings.

She graduated magna cum laude from Harvard University in 1993, with degrees in Government and French Literature and in 1995 she completed her masters in European Studies at Cambridge University

She did.

She's a good journalist who does her research.

Again...this is reminiscent of the "scorched earth" tactic towards Maria Yankovitch, a career diplomat, serving under multiple Republican and Democrat administrations.

These people make me SICK the degree to which they will defend the indefensible and vilify good people to prop up their leader. It's so wrong :(
So, what about the scorched earth tactic being employed against Trump?

First off - he's a president.

Yankovitch and this journalists are just peons. Good career civil servants in one case, and a good journalist on the other. Neither did anything wrong but you cultists will attack them on behalf of your master.

It's unreal. But sadly its real.

We all attack our politicians. It's the American thing. Y'all employed a scorched earth policy against Obama (wait...did you complain about that? don't think so) BUT they ran for public office, won and when you do you take your public lumps. They ALL do. Only Trump is a snowflake. That's not the same as the treatment of Yankovich or this journalist.

I'm sick and tired of your pathetic excuses for bad behavior.
My problem with Obama is and always has been his policies. I argued against these policies. Just as I argue against Trump's policies. There was no scorched earth against Obama. However, since Nov. 2016, the DNC loyalist media has been all out in removing this president. Not on policy but because he wasn't supposed to embarrass them by winning the election.

This journalist could have stayed under the wire but chose to whine about a politician pushing back against her rudeness.

I have already said to you before. I don't think you people even know what journalism is anymore.

She did.

Again...this is reminiscent of the "scorched earth" tactic towards Maria Yankovitch, a career diplomat, serving under multiple Republican and Democrat administrations.

These people make me SICK the degree to which they will defend the indefensible and vilify good people to prop up their leader. It's so wrong :(

Yankovitch and this journalists are just peons. Good career civil servants in one case, and a good journalist on the other. Neither did anything wrong but you cultists will attack them on behalf of your master.

We all attack our politicians. It's the American thing. Y'all employed a scorched earth policy against Obama (wait...did you complain about that? don't think so) BUT they ran for public office, won and when you do you take your public lumps. They ALL do. Only Trump is a snowflake. That's not the same as the treatment of Yankovich or this journalist.

My problem with Obama is and always has been his policies. I argued against these policies. Just as I argue against Trump's policies. There was no scorched earth against Obama. However, since Nov. 2016, the DNC loyalist media has been all out in removing this president. Not on policy but because he wasn't supposed to embarrass them by winning the election.

This journalist could have stayed under the wire but chose to whine about a politician pushing back against her rudeness.

I have already said to you before. I don't think you people even know what journalism is anymore.
Glenn Beck asked if Obama is the antichrist.

Trump's guys need to avoid cameras for a few days until the impeachment trial is over.
The MSM is going nuts because they know that Trump will be acquitted and will win in November.
Everyone knows he will be acquitted, the republican senators have been told a bite against tRump guarantees their head on a pike.

He won't be re-elected though.
There is not a Dem candidate worth a dog turd to be POTUS.

Did Glenn Beck break an 'off the record' agreement?

Did Glenn Beck break an 'off the record' agreement?

Who cares? You were claiming there was no “scorched earth” against Obama.

Imagine that, Obama went to Harvard. Guess they turn out idiots.
Do you honestly think either of these people are idiots or are you just saying that to be mean?
He's just repeating the party line.

Where's that written down? We'd like to know.
Check your daily talking points email, I'm sure it's in there.

I'm sure I didn't see you in the meeting. Are you just making stuff up again?
I was in disguise. Looked just like Rudy.

And without any witnesses.

yeah, a Harvard alum for sure.

You know...she's never been controversial, never had a scandal, always been an up an up journalist.

You guys suck.
Up and up journalist? On a left-wing loyalist channel like NPR?

I'm sorry, but you people have lost the very basic concept of what a journalist is.

I'm sorry but why don't you quit listening to your talking points that tell you what to think and actually listen to her interviews?
I don't listen to talking points, I think. You should give it a try sometime.
Lmao!!!

CWayne want a cracker?

That's a good parrot.

Beck isn't a journalist, he's an entertainer.

Just like hannity, Limbaugh, Jones, and all the rest.

Forum List

Back