Pompeo verbally assaulted an NPR reporter.

:206::206::206: Pompeo said something mean and hurt my feelings :206::206::206: I'm a snowflake :206::206::206: I'm running home and hiding under my bed covers. GOD I'm growing tired of the left's faux victim theater.

The reporter ambushes Pompeo on camera then fakes hurt feelings when he lays into her after the interview. How is this different than Obama's "profanity laced tirade" when he tore into the White House press corps???

There was no ambush. The topics were cleared with Pompeo's staff (with email chain to support it). Can you stop lying?

Try to calm down.

The Dems and their corrupt lawless party will be utterly destroyed. :eusa_hand:

The republicans are the lawless party and I see 2018 coming again and more. If republicans don't allows witnesses in this senate trial, they are gone.

And trump will not be reelected.

:21::21::21:

He was pissed off because he couldn't answer the questions.

Audio at the link.

Pompeo explodes at NPR reporter, asks if she could find Ukraine on a map
"Verbally Assaulted"?

Is that something like "hurting a snowflakes feelings"?

Or maybe "not taking someone's bullshit"?

View attachment 302364
No Son. That's what I do to you guys every day.

A verbal assault is different.
You're not very bright - arya?

Audio at the link.

Pompeo was blindsided by the lib reporter

He agreed to talk about Iran but the woman harassed him with a different topic
Not true, unless his staff failed to inform him of the questions.
How do you know that?
A reporter, with a much better record of telling the truth, told us.
The same liberal NPR reporter that blindsided pompao?

Audio at the link.

How do you know that?

An NPR reporter in Mary Louise Kelly who has an excellent track record of professional reporting. Versus in over his head hayseed Mike Pompeo..who blew a gasket when she asked him questions about topics.....that she even put in writing to his staff she was going to ask him about. :)

If she really wanted to blindside him, she'd have asked him where Russia was when he had the map out....my guess is about 50/50 he'd get it right.

No blindsiding here. Just an arrogant a-hole of a Secretary of State who didn't want to answer questions he knew he'd have no good answer to. Just continuing the line of Trump and the right wing "the media is our enemy".

How do you know that?

An NPR reporter in Mary Louise Kelly who has an excellent track record of professional reporting. Versus in over his head hayseed Mike Pompeo..who blew a gasket when she asked him questions about topics.....that she even put in writing to his staff she was going to ask him about. :)

If she really wanted to blindside him, she'd have asked him where Russia was when he had the map out....my guess is about 50/50 he'd get it right.

No blindsiding here. Just an arrogant a-hole of a Secretary of State who didn't want to answer questions he knew he'd have no good answer to. Just continuing the line of Trump and the right wing "the media is our enemy".
I dont “highly respect” any NPR reporter but I do respect pompaeo

the reporter was out of line because she wanted pompaeo to engage in politics when he only agreed to talk about foreign policy with iran

:206::206::206: Pompeo said something mean and hurt my feelings :206::206::206: I'm a snowflake :206::206::206: I'm running home and hiding under my bed covers. GOD I'm growing tired of the left's faux victim theater.

The reporter ambushes Pompeo on camera then fakes hurt feelings when he lays into her after the interview. How is this different than Obama's "profanity laced tirade" when he tore into the White House press corps???

There was no ambush. The topics were cleared with Pompeo's staff (with email chain to support it). Can you stop lying?

Try to calm down.

The Dems and their corrupt lawless party will be utterly destroyed. :eusa_hand:

The republicans are the lawless party and I see 2018 coming again and more. If republicans don't allows witnesses in this senate trial, they are gone.

And trump will not be reelected.
Take the blinders off and you will see so much more, IM2.
The last thing that the dems want to see in the trial is a Hunter Biden or the whistleblower as witnesses.
Nadler even said if it came to that he would vote for no witnesses. What the hell are the democrats hiding?
Of course, you really don't want to know that either.

Audio at the link.

"Verbally Assaulted"?

Is that something like "hurting a snowflakes feelings"?

Or maybe "not taking someone's bullshit"?

View attachment 302364
No Son. That's what I do to you guys every day.

A verbal assault is different.
You're not very bright - arya?
Weak and unconnected attempt at an insult.

Either do better or keep them to yourself.

Audio at the link.

How do you know that?
Didn't blindsided him. Not her fault he was unprepared.

How do you know that?
So its too much for liberals to allow pompaeo to be a just statesman instead of a trump defender?

How do you know that?

the reporter was out of line because she wanted pompaeo to engage in politics when he only agreed to talk about foreign policy with iran
Respect him?

You can't even spell his name.

How do you know that?
So its too much for liberals to allow pompaeo to be a just statesman instead of a trump defender?
He's not a statesman, he's a tRumpling.

How do you know that?

Respect him?

You can't even spell his name.
How could be get by without the lib spelling nazis?

How do you know that?

I'm sure that will comfort you after Trump destroys the Dem's this November.

Audio at the link.

How do you know that?

How can Pompeo be "blindsided" by questions about the impeachment and his role in it? It's not like this isn't the biggest story in American media today.

I get that Pompeo doesn't want to talk about this stuff. His part in a highly illegal campaign, and its coverup, is problemactic for a guy who is said to have higher ambitions than Secretary of State, but you break it, you own it.

Pompeo is now between a rock and a hard place: He either continues to deflect, stonewall and lie, or he tells the truth and gets fired by Trump, and ostracized from the inner circle. Either way, his chances of further rising in the civil service are slim and none.

You keep believing that's what's going to happen. It'll help you stay calm, when Trump is driven from office, one way or another.

You keep believing that's what's going to happen. It'll help you stay calm, when Trump is driven from office, one way or another.

So far Dem's have lost every battle with president Trump. They flail in all directions attacking him, looking like the sour puss face sore losers that they are.

BF485972-234A-48E8-99F5-8B8CF5F06EDA.jpeg

Up and up journalist? On a left-wing loyalist channel like NPR?

I'm sorry, but you people have lost the very basic concept of what a journalist is.

I'm sorry but why don't you quit listening to your talking points that tell you what to think and actually listen to her interviews?
I don't listen to talking points, I think. You should give it a try sometime.
Everyone knows that Trump isn't guilty of anything and that it was all about optics for
the upcoming election from the get go. Too bad the democrats over played their hand with
the exposed liar Adam Schiff. You believe the lies from Schiff that is all on you and your stupidity.
Nobody except brainwashed tRumplings believe that.
Really? 31/2 years and your ilk cannot pin anything on Trump, yet we're the ones brainwashed? :auiqs.jpg:
Bless your heart, Crep.

trump has blocked witnesses for 3 years and you ignore these things to claim nobody can pin anything on trump. If Hillary was the president and she was blocking witnesses and not handing over documents you'd be able to name every statute by number relative to the crimes committed.

Not handing over documents? Like 33,000 emails? Dumbass.
View attachment 302610
Looks like a crying lib for sure. Go Trump, make the babies cry.

Audio at the link.

How do you know that?
Doubt that, the left as a whole are liars and crooks.

Forum List

Back