Pompeo verbally assaulted an NPR reporter.

A reporter, with a much better record of telling the truth, told us.
The same liberal NPR reporter that blindsided pompao?

An NPR reporter in Mary Louise Kelly who has an excellent track record of professional reporting. Versus in over his head hayseed Mike Pompeo..who blew a gasket when she asked him questions about topics.....that she even put in writing to his staff she was going to ask him about. :)

If she really wanted to blindside him, she'd have asked him where Russia was when he had the map out....my guess is about 50/50 he'd get it right.

No blindsiding here. Just an arrogant a-hole of a Secretary of State who didn't want to answer questions he knew he'd have no good answer to. Just continuing the line of Trump and the right wing "the media is our enemy".
I dont “highly respect” any NPR reporter but I do respect pompaeo

the reporter was out of line because she wanted pompaeo to engage in politics when he only agreed to talk about foreign policy with iran
Respect him?

You can't even spell his name.
How could be get by without the lib spelling nazis?
I don't know, how could be?

Didn't blindsided him. Not her fault he was unprepared.
So its too much for liberals to allow pompaeo to be a just statesman instead of a trump defender?
He's not a statesman, he's a tRumpling.

I'm sure that will comfort you after Trump destroys the Dem's this November.
Keep hope alive kiddo!

So its too much for liberals to allow pompaeo to be a just statesman instead of a trump defender?

You keep believing that's what's going to happen. It'll help you stay calm, when Trump is driven from office, one way or another.
Keep dreaming.

Pompeo was blindsided by the lib reporter

He agreed to talk about Iran but the woman harassed him with a different topic
Not true, unless his staff failed to inform him of the questions.
How do you know that?

How can Pompeo be "blindsided" by questions about the impeachment and his role in it? It's not like this isn't the biggest story in American media today.

I get that Pompeo doesn't want to talk about this stuff. His part in a highly illegal campaign, and its coverup, is problemactic for a guy who is said to have higher ambitions than Secretary of State, but you break it, you own it.

Pompeo is now between a rock and a hard place: He either continues to deflect, stonewall and lie, or he tells the truth and gets fired by Trump, and ostracized from the inner circle. Either way, his chances of further rising in the civil service are slim and none.
You are living in dreamland

pompeo is the sec of state who has important business to attend to

but for fire-breathing trump haters the only topic worthy of discussion is a telephone call with the ukraine

Last edited:
I'm sorry but why don't you quit listening to your talking points that tell you what to think and actually listen to her interviews?
I don't listen to talking points, I think. You should give it a try sometime.
Nobody except brainwashed tRumplings believe that.
Really? 31/2 years and your ilk cannot pin anything on Trump, yet we're the ones brainwashed? :auiqs.jpg:
Bless your heart, Crep.

trump has blocked witnesses for 3 years and you ignore these things to claim nobody can pin anything on trump. If Hillary was the president and she was blocking witnesses and not handing over documents you'd be able to name every statute by number relative to the crimes committed.

Not handing over documents? Like 33,000 emails? Dumbass.
View attachment 302610
Looks like a crying lib for sure. Go Trump, make the babies cry.
Are ya stupid? You think that's a liberal crying over Clinton's email?

You keep believing that's what's going to happen. It'll help you stay calm, when Trump is driven from office, one way or another.
View attachment 302664
You left out La Raza and the K-12 educators who supply the democrats with new voters to replace the ones they are losing

He was pissed off because he couldn't answer the questions.

Audio at the link.

Pompeo explodes at NPR reporter, asks if she could find Ukraine on a map

How do you know that?
Doubt that, the left as a whole are liars and crooks.
Nope.

Sorry.

How do you know that?

How can Pompeo be "blindsided" by questions about the impeachment and his role in it? It's not like this isn't the biggest story in American media today.

I get that Pompeo doesn't want to talk about this stuff. His part in a highly illegal campaign, and its coverup, is problemactic for a guy who is said to have higher ambitions than Secretary of State, but you break it, you own it.

Pompeo is now between a rock and a hard place: He either continues to deflect, stonewall and lie, or he tells the truth and gets fired by Trump, and ostracized from the inner circle. Either way, his chances of further rising in the civil service are slim and none.

but for fire-breathing trump haters the only topic worthy of discussion is a telephone call with the ukraine
Yeah, important stuff like lying to the media.

How do you know that?

Lying to liars dont count

How do you know that?
Doubt that, the left as a whole are liars and crooks.
Nope.

Sorry.
Yep. Yes, you are sorry.

I don't listen to talking points, I think. You should give it a try sometime.
Really? 31/2 years and your ilk cannot pin anything on Trump, yet we're the ones brainwashed? :auiqs.jpg:
Bless your heart, Crep.

trump has blocked witnesses for 3 years and you ignore these things to claim nobody can pin anything on trump. If Hillary was the president and she was blocking witnesses and not handing over documents you'd be able to name every statute by number relative to the crimes committed.

Not handing over documents? Like 33,000 emails? Dumbass.
View attachment 302610
Looks like a crying lib for sure. Go Trump, make the babies cry.
Are ya stupid? You think that's a liberal crying over Clinton's email?
Stupid is you idiot libs. That is probably you're self portrait.

Lying to liars dont count

Lying to the American people, counts. And the media is constitutionally mandated to keep the public informed about the President’s activities.

I get that Trumpkins HATE that the media keeps calling out Trump’s self-serving, and highly illegal behaviours, but his illegal self-serving behaviours is why he was unfit for office in the first place.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Audio at the link.

"Verbally Assaulted"?

Is that something like "hurting a snowflakes feelings"?

Or maybe "not taking someone's bullshit"?

View attachment 302364
No Son. That's what I do to you guys every day.

A verbal assault is different.

She sandbagged him, lied to get him on her show. She lied that she was going to discuss Iran then jumped him over Marie Yovanovitch

Audio at the link.

Poor little Goebbels had her lies called out?

It’s Pompeo whose lies were called out. He falsely claimed to have publicly defended Maria Yovanovitch. The reporter played a clip of Tim Morrison saying he resigned, in part, because of Pompeo’s refusal to defend Yovanovitch.

Pompeo then put out a statement suggesting the NPR reporter had incorrectly identified Bangladesh Desh as the Ukraine on a map. That’s highly unlikely. The reporter has a Masters Degree in European studies from Oxford. The weasel wording of this press release shows that Pompeo is a lying slime ball.

EPKhAcsUwAAds_S.jpg

It's a trick. Pompeo doesn't have a spine.

Last edited:

She's a good journalist who does her research.

Again...this is reminiscent of the "scorched earth" tactic towards Maria Yankovitch, a career diplomat, serving under multiple Republican and Democrat administrations.

These people make me SICK the degree to which they will defend the indefensible and vilify good people to prop up their leader. It's so wrong :(
So, what about the scorched earth tactic being employed against Trump?

First off - he's a president.

Yankovitch and this journalists are just peons. Good career civil servants in one case, and a good journalist on the other. Neither did anything wrong but you cultists will attack them on behalf of your master.

It's unreal. But sadly its real.

We all attack our politicians. It's the American thing. Y'all employed a scorched earth policy against Obama (wait...did you complain about that? don't think so) BUT they ran for public office, won and when you do you take your public lumps. They ALL do. Only Trump is a snowflake. That's not the same as the treatment of Yankovich or this journalist.

I'm sick and tired of your pathetic excuses for bad behavior.
My problem with Obama is and always has been his policies. I argued against these policies. Just as I argue against Trump's policies. There was no scorched earth against Obama. However, since Nov. 2016, the DNC loyalist media has been all out in removing this president. Not on policy but because he wasn't supposed to embarrass them by winning the election.

This journalist could have stayed under the wire but chose to whine about a politician pushing back against her rudeness.

I have already said to you before. I don't think you people even know what journalism is anymore.

Oh I disagree - there clearly was a scorched earth policy against Obama and it started the day a group of Republicans met during his inauguration and decided they were going to "make him a one term president" and oppose every bit of legislation he attempted. And they did, even when it was things they had formerly supported. It continued after he left two terms, with the deliberate dismantling of everything with Obama attached to it - regardless of whether it was good or bad, and even if they had nothing to replace it with. THAT is certainly scorched earth.
Every President -- EVERY ONE OF THEM -- has opposition that says they are dedicated to making them a one-term President. It has been happening for over 100 years.

No one has had to endure the total and relentless one-sided onslaught that Trump has. I don't even like Trump and even I can see it.

Wake up. Our media no longer speaks to expose corruption in government. They speak to promote the Progressive agenda.

Forum List

Back