Poor poor liberal gun grabbers.

Your problem is you merely think you want to have a superior argument; instead of actually having a superior argument.

Dude you lost, admit it and move on. If you've dug yourself a hole too big to graciously back out of then you should just go away. Not that I mind you bumping my thread and all but damn man, how embarrassing for you!
dude, you need more than fallacy to convince me; it really really is that simple.
Yet you fail to identify and demonstrate that any fallacy has been applied.

Why is that, Pumpkin?

A well regulated militia must be an organized militia. It really is that simple.
Really? Then demonstrate. I have no apprehensions that you will dare make an attempt.

Why do you suppose that is, Pumpkin?

Only Organized Militias, via Wellness of Regulation are declared Necessary to the security of a free State in our own Second Article of Amendment--
Is that so, Pumpkin? Why then can you not demonstrate it as such with valid logic applied to verifiable facts of reality?

...there is no willful Appeal to Ignorance of that legal fact in American law.
You repeatedly make this accusation, yet not once have you demonstrated that it is in any way valid...despite every request that you do so, and every opportunity you've had to do so.

Why is that, Pumpkin?

Repetition of your obvious errors of fact, your own faulty logic, your intentionally cultivated ignorance, and your mendacious denials of reality have lead you, predictably, once more, to your place of shame.

You are stupid and boring. AGAIN. STILL.
It is right here pumpkin, why still Only fallacy for your Cause?

Only Organized Militias, via Wellness of Regulation are declared Necessary to the security of a free State in our own Second Article of Amendment--

And the highest authority we have in the US has ruled that the clause concerning "well regulated militia" does not limit the clause that states "the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."

The US Constitution is the law of the land. Any laws that run counter to it are to be struck down. The highest authority on what is or is not constitutional is the US Supreme Court.

For all your claims about anyone else's fallacy of appealing to ignorance is wrong. The fallacy is that you choose to ignore what the US Constitution says and what the US Supreme Court has ruled. It really is that simple.

You would do will to learn to admit when you are wrong. Or at least stop arguing when your point has been shown to be wrong.

Your problem is you merely think you want to have a superior argument; instead of actually having a superior argument.

Dude you lost, admit it and move on. If you've dug yourself a hole too big to graciously back out of then you should just go away. Not that I mind you bumping my thread and all but damn man, how embarrassing for you!
dude, you need more than fallacy to convince me; it really really is that simple.

Dude, only the right is that obtuse. A well regulated militia must be an organized militia. It really is that simple. Only Organized Militias, via Wellness of Regulation are declared Necessary to the security of a free State in our own Second Article of Amendment--there is no willful Appeal to Ignorance of that legal fact in American law.

Ah, the old "Doubling down on stupid" ploy eh? Good luck with that.
good luck with having nothing but fallacy for your Cause. don't let me catch You in the affirmative action threads. :p

You keep bringing up affirmative action. I do not see the connection.

Why is that, Pumpkin?

A well regulated militia must be an organized militia. It really is that simple.
Really? Then demonstrate. I have no apprehensions that you will dare make an attempt.

Is that so, Pumpkin? Why then can you not demonstrate it as such with valid logic applied to verifiable facts of reality?

You repeatedly make this accusation, yet not once have you demonstrated that it is in any way valid...despite every request that you do so, and every opportunity you've had to do so.

Why is that, Pumpkin?

Repetition of your obvious errors of fact, your own faulty logic, your intentionally cultivated ignorance, and your mendacious denials of reality have lead you, predictably, once more, to your place of shame.

Still can't manage to demonstrate the validity of any assertion you make with valid logic applied to verifiable evidence, can you?

All dis fancy talk is giving me a headache ... You ant getting my guns ... so fur-get it and go back to your little fancy place of shames or whatever... you are just filling up the forum with bullpoop ...! ! !

All dis fancy talk is giving me a headache ... You ant getting my guns ... so fur-get it and go back to your little fancy place of shames or whatever... you are just filling up the forum with bullpoop ...! ! !

The more that the NRA and the 2nd Amendment kick their asses, the more ignorant bull shit they spew. It's funny to watch.

Gonna go out and buy a few hundred rounds of green tip 556 tomorrow.

Why is that, Pumpkin?

Why is that, Pumpkin?

And the highest authority we have in the US has ruled that the clause concerning "well regulated militia" does not limit the clause that states "the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."

The US Constitution is the law of the land. Any laws that run counter to it are to be struck down. The highest authority on what is or is not constitutional is the US Supreme Court.

For all your claims about anyone else's fallacy of appealing to ignorance is wrong. The fallacy is that you choose to ignore what the US Constitution says and what the US Supreme Court has ruled. It really is that simple.

You would do will to learn to admit when you are wrong. Or at least stop arguing when your point has been shown to be wrong.
Yes, it was an appeal to ignorance of the law. Our (senior) Elders should be ashamed of themselves for establishing that "moral", as if by custom and habit; which may corrupt their juniors.

Why is that, Pumpkin?

Why is that, Pumpkin?

Still can't manage to demonstrate the validity of any assertion you make with valid logic applied to verifiable evidence, can you?

Sure pumpkin, 10USC311 is still an actual law on the books. It would need to be repealed for those of your point of view to willfully appeal ignorance of it, as you are now.

Why is that, Pumpkin?

Why is that, Pumpkin?

Sure pumpkin, 10USC311 is still an actual law on the books.
Not in contention, Sis.

It would need to be repealed for those of your point of view to willfully appeal ignorance of it, as you are now.
Why can't you demonstrate this with valid logic applied to the verifiable facts of reality, Sis?

You repeatedly make these claims and accusations, yet not once have you demonstrated that they are in any way valid...despite every request that you do so, and every opportunity you've had to do so.

Why is that, Sis?

Yes, it will be dear, if some on the left have to quibble before the Judicature.

Those of your point of view don't have a good argument or any previous ruling on that specific legal topic.

That means, you are going to lose by default; pumpkin.

Why is that, Pumpkin?

Why is that, Pumpkin?

Sure pumpkin, 10USC311 is still an actual law on the books. It would need to be repealed for those of your point of view to willfully appeal ignorance of it, as you are now.

No, it does not effect our view of the 2nd amendment at all.

Yes, it will be dear, if some on the left have to quibble before the Judicature.

Those of your point of view don't have a good argument or any previous ruling on that specific legal topic.

There has been a ruling by the highest court in the land that said, specifically, that membership in a state militia is not required to exercise your 2nd amendment rights. Nor is the "militia clause" in the amendment a restriction on the right to keep and bear arms.

And why won't you answer my questions concerning your repeated referral to affirmative action?

There has been a ruling by the highest court in the land that said, specifically, that membership in a state militia is not required to exercise your 2nd amendment rights. Nor is the "militia clause" in the amendment a restriction on the right to keep and bear arms.

And why won't you answer my questions concerning your repeated referral to affirmative action?
That was an appeal to ignorance of 10USC311--as any form of equal work for equal pay.

Seams that the attempt to band the Green tip .223 ammo went down the crapper with the rest of the BS...
Was at one of the local sporting good stores yesterday an was told that they were expecting a big shipment
in next week to make up for the run on ALL .223 ammo.. they expecting another run for folks that missed the 1st
run on .223 ammo...! ! ! Looks like the gun grabbers are the Best thing that happen to the sales of Guns & ammo
in the history of the USA.... More folks are armed and have more ammo than ever before.....! ! ! THANKS....
NOW... We have to get those folks out to the gun ranges to learn how to use the Guns.. As it stands now
we have a lot of folks that do not know how to shoot,,, with guns.... Not So Good ....

Wrong. AGAIN. STILL.

Those of your point of view don't have a good argument...
Then why can't you demonstrate this with valid logic applied to the verifiable facts of reality, Sis?

You repeatedly make these claims and accusations, yet not once have you demonstrated that they are in any way valid...despite every request that you do so, and every opportunity you've had to do so.

Why is that, Sis?

... or any previous ruling on that specific legal topic.
Now that, right there, is an Appeal to Ignorance. How ironically played, Sis.

Nope.

Which errors in reasoning are those, pumkin?
Every single one that has been explained to you in detail, several times over.

Those examples precisely.

You said that already; it is a simple fallacy of appeal to ignorance and trying to influence the masses, without any equal work for equal pay being involved. What to try again in the affirmative action threads? :p

You said that already;...
Of course. That is now my standard reply to your every assertion featuring obvious errors of fact, your own faulty logic, your intentionally cultivated ignorance, and your mendacious denials of reality.

Those exact rebuttals that you cannot manage to contest with anything other than repetition of your unsubstantiated assertions.

... it is a simple fallacy of appeal to ignorance and trying to influence the masses,....
Yet you fail (AGAIN.STILL.) to demonstrate these claims and accusations, despite every request that you do so, and every opportunity you've had to do so.

Why is that, Sis?

...without any equal work for equal pay being involved. What to try again in the affirmative action threads? :p

Add idiotic non-sequiturs and patent irrelevancies to the evidence that you are stupid and boring. AGAIN. STILL.

You claim that, like usual for an affirmative action thread, but you no clue or Cause or work, to show for it. :p
For all the reasons previously submitted;

Forum List

Back