Poor poor liberal gun grabbers.

There is no Appeal to Ignorance of the Intent and Purpose of any law, much less our supreme law of the land. well regulated militias of the United States already enjoy literal recourse to our Second Amendment. it is only gun lovers who are not entitled to the character of a "well regulated militia" who are complaining.
Sorry but it's been to the highest court. You lost.
No, that alternative hasn't; only the current frivolity in legal venues has lost.

When are gun lovers going to get serious about a serious relationship with their Republic?

Wtf are you babbling about? Do YOU even know?
I know you don't have a clue or a Cause.

Yeah well when the author doesn't even know wtf he's saying, how the hell is the reader supposed to?
Only those who don't have a clue or a Cause, say that. There is no appeal to ignorance of the law; that includes the Intent and Purpose.

There is no Appeal to Ignorance of the Intent and Purpose of any law, much less our supreme law of the land. well regulated militias of the United States already enjoy literal recourse to our Second Amendment. it is only gun lovers who are not entitled to the character of a "well regulated militia" who are complaining.
No, that alternative hasn't; only the current frivolity in legal venues has lost.

Good grief, speaka da ingles.

it helps if you have a clue and a Cause.

Interesting considering there are primarily still two differing interpretations of "the law". Which one do you adhere to. It's an easy question, all it takes is a simple (forthright) answer as opposed to "I know what I mean and you should to" kindergarten tactics.
Oh and if you don't like your game being turned back on you......... :eusa_whistle:
You haven't been turning any Thing back on me as long as you are the one resorting to fallacies.
Pretty much the answer I thought I'd get back, dodge and evade, dodge and evade. How much time have you done in the "big house" as a con artist? (Senator in the Senate............. :eusa_whistle:)
Okay, shades of Dante......... :eusa_whistle:
thank you for ceding the point and the argument, dear.
Shades of Dante........

It's an old self aggrandizing ploy, make a semi-cryptic statement that could be taken at least two ways and see who takes the bait, and which way they take it then indulge in smug self satisfaction at making light of those who don't take it the way the author intends. Grade school antics.

It's an old self aggrandizing ploy, make a semi-cryptic statement that could be taken at least two ways and see who takes the bait, and which way they take it then indulge in smug self satisfaction at making light of those who don't take it the way the author intends. Grade school antics.

It's also indicative of a huge degree of stupid hubris. The dude ISN'T a great writer, but plays one on the internet. And thinks it makes him sophisticated and clever..instead of sad and idiotic.

They also seem to think the level to which they cannot speak intelligible English defines the level of their superiority. The more people who can't understand me, why, the smarter I must be!

They forget that nonsensical commentary is just insane droning, and intelligence is actually rated by how ACCURATELY and CONCISELY you can relay IDEAS to anyone you are talking to.

You haven't been turning any Thing back on me as long as you are the one resorting to fallacies.
Pretty much the answer I thought I'd get back, dodge and evade, dodge and evade. How much time have you done in the "big house" as a con artist? (Senator in the Senate............. :eusa_whistle:)
Okay, shades of Dante......... :eusa_whistle:
thank you for ceding the point and the argument, dear.
Shades of Dante........
No "Shades" at all; there is simply no Appeal to Ignorance of our own laws; it really is that simple, except to the right.

It is as clear as the sky during a drought of any appeals to ignorance; only those of your point of view don't seem to have a clue or a Cause.

It's also indicative of a huge degree of stupid hubris. The dude ISN'T a great writer, but plays one on the internet. And thinks it makes him sophisticated and clever..instead of sad and idiotic.

They also seem to think the level to which they cannot speak intelligible English defines the level of their superiority. The more people who can't understand me, why, the smarter I must be!

They forget that nonsensical commentary is just insane droning, and intelligence is actually rated by how ACCURATELY and CONCISELY you can relay IDEAS to anyone you are talking to.
too bad diversions are still, usually considered fallacies. why not get a clue and a Cause?

It is as clear as the sky during a drought of any appeals to ignorance; only those of your point of view don't seem to have a clue or a Cause.

That's not English. Nor is it even a sentence.

The Cause of the Intent is Manifested in the vernacular of the day heightened by the extrapolations of the Hypotenuse of the various Aspects of the Interpretations.

Here's an example:

images

Thank you for confirming my assessment. :thup:

That's not English. Nor is it even a sentence.
sure it is; you merely need a clue and a Cause.

The Cause of the Intent is Manifested in the vernacular of the day heightened by the extrapolations of the Hypotenuse of the various Aspects of the Interpretations.

Here's an example:

images
The Intent and Purpose is in the first clause; there is no Appeal to Ignorance of it.

Thank you for having nothing but fallacy to work with, and ceding the point and the argument, as a result of your lack of being able to come up with a valid argument for a valid rebuttal.

Thank you for having nothing but fallacy to work with, and ceding the point and the argument, as a result of your lack of being able to come up with a valid argument for a valid rebuttal.
Yeah, you're a politician......... one step below a lawyer, who is lower than whale shit. I'm not trying to rebut anything you've posted....... yet
I'll make it easy for ya Sparky, define militia in the historical context of the founding fathers. If you refuse, dodge, obfuscate or continue to play the broken record then I'll dismiss you for a clueless hack or an infantile troll. No problem.

Forum List

Back