Pope condemns Israel massacre

Not all of them killed were Hamas, Israel behaved as a terrorist.

Why is it so hard for Zionists to admit that fact?

because Zionists do not endorse POLACK PIG LIES

Zionists have no intellectual honesty, what so ever.

They flail their arms around like retards, until they get theirs at all costs.

Just watch this forum, very desperate, and retarded people, the Zionists are.

get over it, sobie ----you and your fellow pimps and whores TRIED for centuries to knock jews apart----and IN THE END-----you lost-----got that PILE OF DOG SHIT?

Poland was long the most tolerant country of Jews in Europe.

That's why it had so many Jews.

But, look at your horrible beasts of burden (Jews) whom think Poland was behind all their suffering.

You're right, I do despise your vile anti-Polish actions, with no gratitude for what Poland has done for you.

You Jews don't deserve what Poland gave you for almost 1,000 years.

Poland gave jews death and misery-----you stink like shit----you and your whores are FILTH.
Learn something about your VILE HISTORY and the FILTH of your "church"

You're very, very retarded, like most Jews I meet Online.

Poland had the first Jewish Civil Rights Movement the Statute of Kalisz.

Poland warned the World about the Holocaust with Jan Karski, and Poland documented the Holocaust with Witold Pilecki.

Poland also had the highest number Righteous Among the Nations risk their lives to save Jews.

You think Poland's the worst?

You are the worst, your Jews are horrible, you are violent, perverted, dirty, manipulative, lying, dumb, beasts of burden.

because Zionists do not endorse POLACK PIG LIES

get over it, sobie ----you and your fellow pimps and whores TRIED for centuries to knock jews apart----and IN THE END-----you lost-----got that PILE OF DOG SHIT?

But, look at your horrible beasts of burden (Jews) whom think Poland was behind all their suffering.

You're right, I do despise your vile anti-Polish actions, with no gratitude for what Poland has done for you.

Poland gave jews death and misery-----you stink like shit----you and your whores are FILTH.

Poland warned the World about the Holocaust with Jan Karski, and Poland documented the Holocaust with Witold Pilecki.

Poland also had the highest number Righteous Among the Nations risk their lives to save Jews.

You are the worst, your Jews are horrible, you are violent, perverted, dirty, manipulative, lying, dumb, beasts of burden.

piece of polack shit

piece of polack shit

You Jews are even the most retarded people's I've encountered.

Even African Americans know that most of the Jewish suffering came from German Nazis.

You Jews just go completely OCD full retard, and don't grasp that most of Poland fighting, fought the Nazis.

You will be despised by Poles, because you people continue to manipulate Polish history, for your own gain.

Well that's too bad. So instead of crying about the past, and wasting your life, how about you move on? Find something else of more value to complain about.

Because let's look at the facts.... The Jews are not leaving. The Jews will kill you if you try and invade their land, or harm their people.

And this isn't going to change.

So..... you can either find something more productive to do with your life.... or you do one of the following:

A: B!tch and complain until you die... thus accomplish nothing and die as a waste.
B: You can attack Israel until you die.... thus accomplish nothing and die as a waste.
C: You can actually try and directly go to Israel to harm the "JOOOOOS" and end up killed, and I'll be on this forum talking about how you got what you deserved with the next idiot that's on here complaining about the "JOOOOOOS"....... and you'll accomplish nothing and die as a waste.

I personally suggest you find something more productive to do with your life. But it's up to you. Everyone gets to choose their own path.

Zionists clearly don't know right, from wrong.

What Zionists understand is might, is right.

Look at Israel years back pulling out of Gaza, the bigger part of Hamas, rather than West Bank where Hamas is lacking in comparison.

Israel just understands might is right... Truly a modern abomination.

Israel is a primitive state, none the less.

Why is it so hard to admit Jews stole Israel from the Palestinians?

I'll never admit to something that isn't true. And there are no Palestinians anyway. Everyone there, immigrated there from somewhere else.

Again, you can keep b!tching and moaning.... nothing is going to change... the Jews will never leave.... and you will just die pointlessly. You want to waste your life, you are doing a good job of it right now.

Then don't expect people to respect you, if you Zionist scums don't even know right, from wrong.

Palestinians just rally to protest, and the Israeli scums shoot 1,000's of them.

I can't believe anyone even brushes this off, or supports this Israeli terrorism.

I'm embarrassed by most of my fellow Americans , you are clearly trash among Men for the most part.

Another of those USA "wrong is rite" KKK thieving US Constitution-old testament-old glory churchstate super ego worshippers of arson; who would rather watch them burn than have them on the same planet......

I have no idea what that was about.

Seemingly an internet introduced mass neuroses of fascism might not create a mass psychoses of fascism against Israel as those attacking from inside Gaza, but as history goes with West Nazi Germany Virginia's "man is God" KKK churchstate of hate thieving US Constitution-old testament-old glory arsonists cross conditioned way beyond therapy so old Catholic Church "death to the infidels" "serve the Pope or die" business union where the probability of the Christian Nation US genocide of 6 million in the Holocaust to later proclaim itself as one nation under God then with a second coming of Christianity thru 9/11 while the massacre of some 4 million Muslims is ongoing to have Hamas do their bidding of killings.

Arabs owned more land than Jews in Palestine,

Too bad.

Why do Zionists think it's their rights to f*ck over Palestinians, and then at the same time seem to be either too stupid, or too primitive to grasp why Palestinians resist, and reject the Zionists?

Something's not right with Zionists, you can tell you're not all there.

Why do Zionists think it's their rights to f*ck over Palestinians,

"Palestinians"? Who dat?

Zionists are clearly horrific scum, they think that it's their right to steal Palestinian Arab land, and then can't grasp why the Palestinian Arabs fight back.

they think that it's their right to steal Palestinian Arab land

You misspelled "Ottoman land".

It wasn't Ottoman Land, either.

The 1860 census showed that 94% of Palestine was Arab.

Demographic history of Palestine (region) - Wikipedia

The Ottomans invaded but didn't own any of the land? Dude!

I don't really care what the Pope says. And by the way, he's wrong.

To me the pope saying this, is about as relevant as Ismail Haniyeh, the leader of a terrorist group, saying it.

Zero relevance. And he's wrong. So... one person saying something wrong, is no more important than any other saying something wrong.

Terrorism it's right when Jews do it, but wrong when Muslims do it.

No it's wrong when the Jews do it too. Thankfully they do not generally do it. Only the Muslims are doing it right now.

These terrorist massacres by Israel prove that terrorism is alive, and well in Israel.

These terrorist massacres by Israel

WTF are you babbling about now?
Whining about the dead Hamas terrorists again?

Not all of them killed were Hamas

I know, just 80-90%.

Israel behaved as a terrorist.

If they acted like Hamas, they'd have killed 20,000.

Terrorism it's right when Jews do it, but wrong when Muslims do it.

No it's wrong when the Jews do it too. Thankfully they do not generally do it. Only the Muslims are doing it right now.

These terrorist massacres by Israel prove that terrorism is alive, and well in Israel.

I know, just 80-90%.

Hilarious, considering over, and over again Israel kills more Palestinians, than vice versa.

Why do Zionists think it's their rights to f*ck over Palestinians, and then at the same time seem to be either too stupid, or too primitive to grasp why Palestinians resist, and reject the Zionists?

"Palestinians"? Who dat?

Zionists are clearly horrific scum, they think that it's their right to steal Palestinian Arab land, and then can't grasp why the Palestinian Arabs fight back.

Colonist much?

That's weird, no mention of Palestinian ownership...…..

It doesn't matter what they called themselves, but it does matter that Israeli Jews displaced these Arabs who made up the majority of the population, and owned significantly more land.

It doesn't matter what they called themselves,

What did they call themselves?

these Arabs who made up the majority of the population, and owned significantly more land

I don't think these non-Turks owned much of anything.

Those Jews didn't own much of anything, which is why this horrific monstrosity of Israel is a mistake.

Those Jews didn't own much of anything,

And look at them now, kicking Arab ass at every turn.

Israel would've had sanctions upon them if they were any other people.

I mean Putin got sanctions on him in Crimea, for doing nothing but taking back Russian majority land.

Israel has committed genocide, and theft since 1947, and no sanctions?

What a bunch of bull-crap.

Israel has committed genocide,

You must have a very unusual definition of the term.

It doesn't matter what they called themselves, but it does matter that Israeli Jews displaced these Arabs who made up the majority of the population, and owned significantly more land.

these Arabs who made up the majority of the population, and owned significantly more land

Those Jews didn't own much of anything, which is why this horrific monstrosity of Israel is a mistake.

I mean Putin got sanctions on him in Crimea, for doing nothing but taking back Russian majority land.

From the Deir Yassin Massacre to the recent Massacres of Palestinians, it all portrays Israel as the terrorist, and the genocidal maniacs.

you did not cite the source of that shit propaganda. ----
"village" does not come remotely close to "LAND
OWNERSHIP" in the Middle East. Whole villages of
GYPSIES on the various banks of rivers in England did not
mean "LAND OWNERSHIP" either Did the VILLAGES of jews in Poland DEFINE "LAND OWNERSHIP" ? -----you got LOTS OF HANDING OVER TO DO-----where is my
village? Would you like the name of MY POLISH VILLAGE?

You're either a really bad liar, or a really retarded individual.

The data clearly confirms that Arabs owned more land, before Israeli Jews stole it.

As for your Jewish villages in Poland, Poland was nice enough to accept Jews, and there your vile breed go thinking Poland owes you money for that?

In the Medieval era 100% of the land was Polish, just because Jews came in, doesn't mean that land is yours, ultimately like in all states you pay taxes to the government state.

You haven't paid your taxes on it, so why do you deserve Polish land?

Especially considering you won't pay money to the actual Palestinians you Jews stole land from?

Truly deplorable.

The data clearly confirms that Arabs owned more land, before Israeli Jews stole it.

Kinda like the data shows Germans owned more land in those areas Poland stole
after WWII....but you're in no hurry to give up that land, are you?

You mean the lands that Soviets took back from German thieves?

Many of those Germans are hardly even German in the first place, many of them are just Polish, and Lithuanian tribes who had been Germanized.

If you take land from thieves, you get to keep it? Interesting...….

The Soviets took more Polish soil, than they gave to Poland.

Besides, German Nazis were going nuts in Poland, destroying, looting, mass-murdering, and mass enslaving Poland's population (Catholics include)

Germany was rightfully defeated, for their expansionism.

What about Palestine, oh they don't have a right to try to defeat Israeli expansionism?

If you gave back your stolen German land, you'd be on stronger moral ground
to get back your territory from Russia.

Germany was rightfully defeated

You get to keep German land, just because they lost?

I know, just 80-90%.

Hilarious, considering over, and over again Israel kills more Palestinians, than vice versa.

Of course, bunch of primitive thugs versus a first world country.

"Palestinians"? Who dat?

Colonist much?

Reality, check it out.

"Palestinians"? Who dat?

Long ago----I learned that LOGIC never works in trying to talk a psychotic out of his delusion. I have also learned that LOGIC does not impress polacks. Actually Ottomans DID own some land----Land was assigned to them by that passed for something like the "caliph" of the Ottoman empire-----just as the Ottoman "caliphs"---"gave" some lands to arab Bedouin chieftains. These were the lands that became available for PURCHASE. The last thing that arabs living in Palestine wanted was to OWN land------because it was taxable.
Jews did want to own land----so jews BOUGHT IT----and came to own 7% of all of the area called "Palestine" Arabs owned virtually NONE. The Armenian church did own some. Whoever owned it then----still----according to real civilized law-----still own it. Arabs who owned land in Jaffa STILL OWN it-------sobie will never accept the facts. The Armenian church still owns its lands too. Lands jews OWNED -----despite laws limiting jewish ownership in those lands for the past 1000 years-----do not own it now-----it was stolen by muslims and is still being stolen by Sobie's pals-----in lands like Iran

From the Deir Yassin Massacre to the recent Massacres of Palestinians, it all portrays Israel as the terrorist, and the genocidal maniacs.

genocide in the islamo lingo refers to the EXISTENCE OF JEWS in the vicinity of muslims. The existence of jews in the vicinity of muslims DESTROYS ALLAH

You're either a really bad liar, or a really retarded individual.

As for your Jewish villages in Poland, Poland was nice enough to accept Jews, and there your vile breed go thinking Poland owes you money for that?

In the Medieval era 100% of the land was Polish, just because Jews came in, doesn't mean that land is yours, ultimately like in all states you pay taxes to the government state.

You haven't paid your taxes on it, so why do you deserve Polish land?

Especially considering you won't pay money to the actual Palestinians you Jews stole land from?

Truly deplorable.

Kinda like the data shows Germans owned more land in those areas Poland stole
after WWII....but you're in no hurry to give up that land, are you?

Many of those Germans are hardly even German in the first place, many of them are just Polish, and Lithuanian tribes who had been Germanized.

If you take land from thieves, you get to keep it? Interesting...….

Besides, German Nazis were going nuts in Poland, destroying, looting, mass-murdering, and mass enslaving Poland's population (Catholics include)

Germany was rightfully defeated, for their expansionism.

What about Palestine, oh they don't have a right to try to defeat Israeli expansionism?

If you gave back your stolen German land, you'd be on stronger moral ground
to get back your territory from Russia.

Germany was rightfully defeated

You get to keep German land, just because they lost?

These decisions of moving Poland's West had nothing to do with Poland, but rather by Anglos, and Soviets in Tehran, Yalta, and Potsdam Conferences.

I know, just 80-90%.

How many Israelis were injured, or killed by Palestinians in this Massacre the Pope as opposed to the 1,000's of Palestinians injured, and killed by Israel?

Why don't you evil Zionists admit your wrong?

"Palestinians"? Who dat?

Long ago----I learned that LOGIC never works in trying to talk a psychotic out of his delusion. I have also learned that LOGIC does not impress polacks. Actually Ottomans DID own some land----Land was assigned to them by that passed for something like the "caliph" of the Ottoman empire-----just as the Ottoman "caliphs"---"gave" some lands to arab Bedouin chieftains. These were the lands that became available for PURCHASE. The last thing that arabs living in Palestine wanted was to OWN land------because it was taxable.
Jews did want to own land----so jews BOUGHT IT----and came to own 7% of all of the area called "Palestine" Arabs owned virtually NONE. The Armenian church did own some. Whoever owned it then----still----according to real civilized law-----still own it. Arabs who owned land in Jaffa STILL OWN it-------sobie will never accept the facts. The Armenian church still owns its lands too. Lands jews OWNED -----despite laws limiting jewish ownership in those lands for the past 1000 years-----do not own it now-----it was stolen by muslims and is still being stolen by Sobie's pals-----in lands like Iran

So, now Armenians owe Jews monetary compensations too for properties lost?

When are your Jews going to pay Palestinians monetary compensations for properties they lost to thieving Israel?

You Jews talk in fork tongued deceit, and filth.

I know, just 80-90%.

How many Israelis were injured, or killed by Palestinians in this Massacre the Pope as opposed to the 1,000's of Palestinians injured, and killed by Israel?

Why don't you evil Zionists admit your wrong?

because, shitty polack-----Israel was correct in defending itself from your disgusting friends----the Popes of Rome have been endorsing murderers like your friends for more than 1700 years------they stink like shit too. ----they are also liars like you. "1000s murdered"??

Forum List

Back