Pope condemns Israel massacre

I'm glad the pope condemned Israel's terrorist actions.

Why do so many on this forum think Israel has a right to be a terrorist?

'We never learn': Pope condemns deadly violence at Israel-Gaza border | CBC News

Pope Francis, speaking during the Wednesday general audience in Saint Peter's Square at the Vatican, condemned the killings this week at the Israel-Gaza border. (Max Rossi/Reuters)
Speaking earlier Wednesday in the audience to a group of Polish World War II veterans, he said: "We never learn."

the FILTHY PIG OF ROME----never condemned the catholic saint------SAINT ADOLF

Statistical probability it's a coincidence 6 million Jews were killed in the Holocaust while 4 million Muslims have been killed since 1990 ?

The Jews did everything they could to not be a burden to Germany. The exact opposite of what we see in Israel.

Not really, While I think the Nazi German response was inappropriate, and pure over-kill

Maybe you should look up names like like Jew Rosa Luxemburg behind the 1918 German Revolution to try to create a Soviet state on German soil, or Jew Herschel Grynszpan assassination of Nazi German Ernst Vom Rath, or the anti-Nazi boycott of 1933 where the Judea declared war on Nazi Germany.

You are a joke------a polack making note of the idiot libel "Judea declared war on Nazi Germany 1933"------kinda funny--------you admit that idiot polacks were willing to
lick the shit off his ass------whilst JEWS KNEW what he was
all about. Your messiah adolf----wrote a book published YEARS before 1933. Jews know how to read------illiterate polack dogs LICKED NAZI SHIT

I'm glad the pope condemned Israel's terrorist actions.

Why do so many on this forum think Israel has a right to be a terrorist?

'We never learn': Pope condemns deadly violence at Israel-Gaza border | CBC News

Pope Francis, speaking during the Wednesday general audience in Saint Peter's Square at the Vatican, condemned the killings this week at the Israel-Gaza border. (Max Rossi/Reuters)
Speaking earlier Wednesday in the audience to a group of Polish World War II veterans, he said: "We never learn."

Statistical probability it's a coincidence 6 million Jews were killed in the Holocaust while 4 million Muslims have been killed since 1990 ?

The Jews did everything they could to not be a burden to Germany. The exact opposite of what we see in Israel.

Not really, While I think the Nazi German response was inappropriate, and pure over-kill

Maybe you should look up names like like Jew Rosa Luxemburg behind the 1918 German Revolution to try to create a Soviet state on German soil, or Jew Herschel Grynszpan assassination of Nazi German Ernst Vom Rath, or the anti-Nazi boycott of 1933 where the Judea declared war on Nazi Germany.

You are a joke------a polack making note of the idiot libel "Judea declared war on Nazi Germany 1933"------kinda funny--------you admit that idiot polacks were willing to
all about. Your messiah adolf----wrote a book published YEARS before 1933. Jews know how to read------illiterate polack dogs LICKED NAZI SHIT

Off topic trolling again, and no ban?

This discussion isn't about Nazis.

But, if you must know, some Jewish Zionists did work with Hitler, like in the Haavara Agreement. where Nazis helped create Israel by sending 60,000 Jews, and their personal belongings to Palestine,.

Besides, it's pure fantasy to pretend that the majority of Poles fighting, didn't fight the Nazis.

You aren't going to help the poor Palestinians by giving them your stolen German land?

Why are you such a heartless bastard?

No, Your Israel should do the right thing, and give back Palestinians their land.

I don't owe them anything, your Israel however owes Palestine.

Israel does not owe "Palestine" anything. Poland owes quite a bit. Here's a great deal for you polack pigs------give it to the "Palestinians" BTW--the catholic church owes just about EVERYONE

LOL, Israel don't owe Palestine for stealing their country, but somehow Poland owes Jews for what?

You Jews just hold your hands out looking for cash, it's no wonder why many people don't care for you.

you know nothing about the history of "Palestine" or of jews in the middle east or of arabs. You know lots about the history of the jews in europe----all that filth drummed into your head by catechism whores and old farting women
with beads

So, the Jewish virtual Library is wrong?

Or perhaps you're wrong?

Because even in 1946 only 30.0% of Palestine was Jewish.

Jewish & Non-Jewish Population of Israel/Palestine (1517-Present)

did I say that the information in the Jewish Virtual Library is wrong? I simply stated that you are an idiot. What does the population of the BRITISH MANDATE PALESTINE have to do with anything at all--------ever hear of the state---
JORDAN----or did your catechism whore forget to mention it? What is the jewish population of POLAND TODAY?----why? What is the jewish population of Yemen TODAY-----vs 1925? why? What is the jewish population of Iran TODAY------vs 1960? why?

No, Your Israel should do the right thing, and give back Palestinians their land.

I don't owe them anything, your Israel however owes Palestine.

Israel does not owe "Palestine" anything. Poland owes quite a bit. Here's a great deal for you polack pigs------give it to the "Palestinians" BTW--the catholic church owes just about EVERYONE

LOL, Israel don't owe Palestine for stealing their country, but somehow Poland owes Jews for what?

You Jews just hold your hands out looking for cash, it's no wonder why many people don't care for you.

you know nothing about the history of "Palestine" or of jews in the middle east or of arabs. You know lots about the history of the jews in europe----all that filth drummed into your head by catechism whores and old farting women
with beads

Or perhaps you're wrong?

did I say that the information in the Jewish Virtual Library is wrong? I simply stated that you are an idiot. What does the population of the BRITISH MANDATE PALESTINE have to do with anything at all--------ever hear of the state---
JORDAN----or did your catechism whore forget to mention it? What is the jewish population of POLAND TODAY?----why? What is the jewish population of Yemen TODAY-----vs 1925? why? What is the jewish population of Iran TODAY------vs 1960? why?

The only idiot here is you, you lie about Israel having some kind of right to displace an Arab majority of Palestine before Israel stole it, you lie about Poland as if it's some Axis power, when Poland was not just an Allied power, but the first Allied power to fight the Nazis.

But, if you must know, some Jewish Zionists did work with Hitler, like in the Haavara Agreement. where Nazis helped create Israel by sending 60,000 Jews, and their personal belongings to Palestine,.

Besides, it's pure fantasy to pretend that most Poles didn't fight the Nazis.

Your information is psychotic -----now its "MOST POLES"------right and lots more FOR NAZIS than
jews for Nazis (actually none) As to the HAAVARA
agreement. Your catechism whore was ashamed to describe it.

with beads

Or perhaps you're wrong?

The only idiot here is you, you lie about Israel having some kind of right to displace an Arab majority of Palestine before Israel stole it, you lie about Poland as if it's some Axis power, when Poland was not just an Allied power, but the first Allied power to fight the Nazis.

Nope----I never lied about Poland------I have family legacy in that shit hole. Israel did not "DISPLACE" an arab majority
anymore than the polish pigs displace germans

Your information is psychotic -----now its "MOST POLES"------right and lots more FOR NAZIS than

Why does this trolling off topic, lying ,ogre never get banned?

FYI, There were some Jewish Nazi collaborators, like the Jewish Ghetto Police, Judenrat, Sonderkommandos, and Group 13.

Why do you think there were no Jewish collaborators?

FYI, There were some Jewish Nazi collaborators, like the Jewish Ghetto Police, Judenrat, Sonderkommandos, and Group 13.

There were no jewish "COLLABORATORS"------the
"JUDENRAT" is a construct of the FILTH OF THE VATICAN. It was not created in the 20th century----it was created by the "HOLY" roman empire cesspit. Your
ignorance is cute

with beads

Or perhaps you're wrong?

Nope----I never lied about Poland------I have family legacy in that shit hole. Israel did not "DISPLACE" an arab majority

You sound like such a mentally inferior Jewish Sub-Human.

You Jews did displace Palestine, why do you make so much screeching to pretend the Nakba didn't happen?

Now it's Germans you fight for over Poles?

Are unaware that the Nazi Camps were staffed overwhelmingly by Germans?

Jews are truly the worst trash I've encountered in my lifetime.

"JUDENRAT" is a construct of the FILTH OF THE VATICAN. It was not created in the 20th century----it was created by the "HOLY" roman empire cesspit. Your
ignorance is cute

Why can't you stay on topic?

I can't believe such a putrid lying, off topic, trolling savage, idiot like you NEVER GETS BANNED.

The fact is Israel has many terrorist massacres (Mini-Genocides) against the Palestinians they stole land from.

with beads

Or perhaps you're wrong?

You Jews did displace Palestine, why do you make so much screeching to pretend the Nakba didn't happen?

staffed? of course----the germans did not trust Poles with guns what else is new? ---- The "nakba" did not
happen. I am married to an eye witness. In fact------his family legacy and personal experience is far more a NAKBA than any arab muzzie could ever possibly claim

ignorance is cute

I can't believe such a putrid lying, off topic, trolling savage, idiot like you NEVER GETS BANNED.

The fact is Israel has many terrorist massacres (Mini-Genocides) against the Palestinians they stole land from.

nothing even close to the genocides carried out by polacks against jews OR the genocides carried out by muslims
against jews in arab cesspits. Your catechism whore lied.
PS-----one cannot STEAL something from a person who does not OWN it. ---how much LAND did polacks STEAL
from jews? How much of Poland did the 3 million killed JUST in world war II------OWN?

ignorance is cute

nothing even close to the genocides carried out by polacks against jews OR the genocides carried out by muslims
PS-----one cannot STEAL something from a person who does not OWN it. ---how much LAND did polacks STEAL
from jews? How much of Poland did the 3 million killed JUST in world war II------OWN?

You're clearly very, very dumb like most Jews I encounter online.

Poland didn't kill 3 million Jews, Nazi Germany did.

Why is that so hard for most Jews to grasp?

It was all Polish land, how did Jews somehow own it?

Ultimately Jews would have had to pay taxes to the Polish state, for a part of the state's land.

Besides, it's Nazi Germans who killed the Jews, and it was Soviets who were greatly supported by Jews, who supported taking away EVERYBODY's Land that's what Communism does.

Leave it to the most selfish, and idiotic people I've encountered, to think it was great anti-Semitism that Soviets TOOK EVERYBODY's land.

Even many Poles didn't get back the land they lost from Commies.

Yet, that's some great anti-Semitism, Haha, good joke.

Or perhaps you're wrong?

staffed? of course----the germans did not trust Poles with guns what else is new? ---- The "nakba" did not
happen. I am married to an eye witness. In fact------his family legacy and personal experience is far more a NAKBA than any arab muzzie could ever possibly claim

You are such a lousy savage, of course the Nabka happened, as Israel stole Palestinian lands, only about 30% of Palestine was Jewish in 1946, they merely displaced the other 70% to create your Israel.

Why is it so hard to admit that your Israel have been lousy thieves?

ignorance is cute

Ultimately Jews would have had to pay taxes to the Polish state, for a part of the state's land.

Besides, it's Nazi Germans who killed the Jews, and it was Soviets who were greatly supported by Jews, who supported taking away EVERYBODY's Land that's what Communism does.

Leave it to the most selfish, and idiotic people I've encountered, to think it was great anti-Semitism that Soviets TOOK EVERYBODY's land.

you continue to make a fool of yourself-----you INSIST that
arabs OWNED land in Palestine ---simply because there was
a significant number of them in "Palestine" in 1930. SO? There were more than 3 million jews in Poland in 1930--------but the 3 million OWNED NOTHING?----the number of arabs who fled Palestine in 1948 is something
like 500,000 (half million) but THEY OWNED EVERYTHING by polack logic?. Poles never killed jews?-------your catechism whore lied

You are such a lousy savage, of course the Nabka happened, as Israel stole Palestinian lands, only about 30% of Palestine was Jewish in 1946, they merely displaced the other 70% to create your Israel.

why is it so difficult for you to admit that your filthy fellow polacks are murderers, whores and pimps? You failed to
EXPLAIN why 3 million jews murdered in POLAND---just by the Nazis and COUNTLESS more murdered in the preceding
thousand years UNDER THE FILTH OF THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE-------simply OWNED NONE OF POLAND. Polack
logic Parts of my family were DISPLACED by polish pigs------you pigs DESTROYED our entire village

ignorance is cute

a significant number of them in "Palestine" in 1930. SO? There were more than 3 million jews in Poland in 1930--------but the 3 million OWNED NOTHING?----the number of arabs who fled Palestine in 1948 is something
like 500,000 (half million) but THEY OWNED EVERYTHING by polack logic?. Poles never killed jews?-------your catechism whore lied

Arabs owned more land than Jews in Palestine, and made up the majority, your Jews merely stole lots, and lots of land, and didn't pay Palestinians anything.

Yet, there goes the Jews to push their Chutzpah thinking properties lost to Communism in Poland, Germany, Russia, Hungary etc. somehow means Jews need cash.

No wonder why people in this World don't like Jew.

why is it so difficult for you to admit that your filthy fellow polacks are murderers, whores and pimps? You failed to
EXPLAIN why 3 million jews murdered in POLAND---just by the Nazis and COUNTLESS more murdered in the preceding
thousand years UNDER THE FILTH OF THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE-------simply OWNED NONE OF POLAND. Polack
logic Parts of my family were DISPLACED by polish pigs------you pigs DESTROYED our entire village

The Holy Roman Empire was German, you dunce.

Germans killed almost all of the 3 million Jews in Poland.

You talk about Pogroms most presumably done by Russia, when there was no Poland.

But, leave it to dumb, dumb Jews to think German crimes against Jews or Russian crimes against Jews are somehow all to pinned on Poland?

WTF? You can't grasp why Polish people do hate you?
We do hate you because you exist, as a vile, dumb, manipulative trash heap.

ignorance is cute

Arabs owned more land than Jews in Palestine, and made up the majority, your Jews merely stole lots, and lots of land, and didn't pay Palestinians anything.

Yet, there goes the Jews to push their Chutzpah thinking properties lost to Communism in Poland, Germany, Russia, Hungary etc. somehow means Jews need cash.

No wonder why people in this World don't like Jew.

try again-----in fact arabs owned VIRTUALLY NO LAND in
"Palestine" There are RECORDS OF LAND OWNERSHIP by virtue of TAX RECORDS------during the OTTOMAN
YEARS-----virtually none owned by arabs. Jews own 7 %
by PURCHASE------sitting and shitting on land did not
constitute LAND OWNERSHIP even in the Ottoman empire
and did not constitute "LAND OWNERSHIP" in "Palestine"
for more than 3000 years

The Holy Roman Empire was German, you dunce.

Germans killed almost all of the 3 million Jews in Poland.

You talk about Pogroms most presumably done by Russia, when there was no Poland.

But, leave it to dumb, dumb Jews to think German crimes against Jews or Russian crimes against Jews are somehow all to pinned on Poland?

WTF? You can't grasp why Polish people do hate you?
We do hate you because you exist, as a vile, dumb, manipulative trash heap.

I did not pin ALL crimes against jews on Poland, LIAR!!!
The western part of Poland was part of the stinking holy
roman empire. The filth of rome ALSO cast its stench on
ALL of Poland and the minds of the old bitches with the
beads who SULLIED THE MINDS OF BABIES

Forum List

Back