Pope condemns Israel massacre

Who gives a shit what that commie says?

Probably several billion men and women who inhabit our planet today. Clearly several billion who would not give a shit about anything you post, as shit is more valuable than your opinions.

Nope----I never lied about Poland------I have family legacy in that shit hole. Israel did not "DISPLACE" an arab majority
anymore than the polish pigs displace germans

You sound like such a mentally inferior Jewish Sub-Human.

You Jews did displace Palestine, why do you make so much screeching to pretend the Nakba didn't happen?

Now it's Germans you fight for over Poles?

Are unaware that the Nazi Camps were staffed overwhelmingly by Germans?

Jews are truly the worst trash I've encountered in my lifetime.

staffed? of course----the germans did not trust Poles with guns what else is new? ---- The "nakba" did not
happen. I am married to an eye witness. In fact------his family legacy and personal experience is far more a NAKBA than any arab muzzie could ever possibly claim

You are such a lousy savage, of course the Nabka happened, as Israel stole Palestinian lands, only about 30% of Palestine was Jewish in 1946, they merely displaced the other 70% to create your Israel.

Why is it so hard to admit that your Israel have been lousy thieves?

why is it so difficult for you to admit that your filthy fellow polacks are murderers, whores and pimps? You failed to
EXPLAIN why 3 million jews murdered in POLAND---just by the Nazis and COUNTLESS more murdered in the preceding
thousand years UNDER THE FILTH OF THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE-------simply OWNED NONE OF POLAND. Polack
logic Parts of my family were DISPLACED by polish pigs------you pigs DESTROYED our entire village

The Holy Roman Empire was German, you dunce.

Germans killed almost all of the 3 million Jews in Poland.

You talk about Pogroms most presumably done by Russia, when there was no Poland.

But, leave it to dumb, dumb Jews to think German crimes against Jews or Russian crimes against Jews are somehow all to pinned on Poland?

WTF? You can't grasp why Polish people do hate you?
We do hate you because you exist, as a vile, dumb, manipulative trash heap.

long before there was "A POLAND"------there were polish people------

Why can't you stay on topic?

I can't believe such a putrid lying, off topic, trolling savage, idiot like you NEVER GETS BANNED.

The fact is Israel has many terrorist massacres (Mini-Genocides) against the Palestinians they stole land from.

nothing even close to the genocides carried out by polacks against jews OR the genocides carried out by muslims
against jews in arab cesspits. Your catechism whore lied.
PS-----one cannot STEAL something from a person who does not OWN it. ---how much LAND did polacks STEAL
from jews? How much of Poland did the 3 million killed JUST in world war II------OWN?

You're clearly very, very dumb like most Jews I encounter online.

Poland didn't kill 3 million Jews, Nazi Germany did.

Why is that so hard for most Jews to grasp?

It was all Polish land, how did Jews somehow own it?

Ultimately Jews would have had to pay taxes to the Polish state, for a part of the state's land.

Besides, it's Nazi Germans who killed the Jews, and it was Soviets who were greatly supported by Jews, who supported taking away EVERYBODY's Land that's what Communism does.

Leave it to the most selfish, and idiotic people I've encountered, to think it was great anti-Semitism that Soviets TOOK EVERYBODY's land.

Even many Poles didn't get back the land they lost from Commies.

Yet, that's some great anti-Semitism, Haha, good joke.

you continue to make a fool of yourself-----you INSIST that
arabs OWNED land in Palestine ---simply because there was
a significant number of them in "Palestine" in 1930. SO? There were more than 3 million jews in Poland in 1930--------but the 3 million OWNED NOTHING?----the number of arabs who fled Palestine in 1948 is something
like 500,000 (half million) but THEY OWNED EVERYTHING by polack logic?. Poles never killed jews?-------your catechism whore lied

Arabs owned more land than Jews in Palestine, and made up the majority, your Jews merely stole lots, and lots of land, and didn't pay Palestinians anything.

Yet, there goes the Jews to push their Chutzpah thinking properties lost to Communism in Poland, Germany, Russia, Hungary etc. somehow means Jews need cash.

No wonder why people in this World don't like Jew.

try again-----in fact arabs owned VIRTUALLY NO LAND in
"Palestine" There are RECORDS OF LAND OWNERSHIP by virtue of TAX RECORDS------during the OTTOMAN
YEARS-----virtually none owned by arabs. Jews own 7 %
by PURCHASE------sitting and shitting on land did not
constitute LAND OWNERSHIP even in the Ottoman empire
and did not constitute "LAND OWNERSHIP" in "Palestine"
for more than 3000 years

Arabs owned more land than Jews.
Why is it so hard to admit that Jews stole Palestine?

Page-019.jpg

You sound like such a mentally inferior Jewish Sub-Human.

You Jews did displace Palestine, why do you make so much screeching to pretend the Nakba didn't happen?

Now it's Germans you fight for over Poles?

Are unaware that the Nazi Camps were staffed overwhelmingly by Germans?

Jews are truly the worst trash I've encountered in my lifetime.

staffed? of course----the germans did not trust Poles with guns what else is new? ---- The "nakba" did not
happen. I am married to an eye witness. In fact------his family legacy and personal experience is far more a NAKBA than any arab muzzie could ever possibly claim

You are such a lousy savage, of course the Nabka happened, as Israel stole Palestinian lands, only about 30% of Palestine was Jewish in 1946, they merely displaced the other 70% to create your Israel.

why is it so difficult for you to admit that your filthy fellow polacks are murderers, whores and pimps? You failed to
EXPLAIN why 3 million jews murdered in POLAND---just by the Nazis and COUNTLESS more murdered in the preceding
thousand years UNDER THE FILTH OF THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE-------simply OWNED NONE OF POLAND. Polack
logic Parts of my family were DISPLACED by polish pigs------you pigs DESTROYED our entire village

You talk about Pogroms most presumably done by Russia, when there was no Poland.

But, leave it to dumb, dumb Jews to think German crimes against Jews or Russian crimes against Jews are somehow all to pinned on Poland?

I did not pin ALL crimes against jews on Poland, LIAR!!!
The western part of Poland was part of the stinking holy
roman empire. The filth of rome ALSO cast its stench on
ALL of Poland and the minds of the old bitches with the
beads who SULLIED THE MINDS OF BABIES

What kind of idiot blame both Holy Roman Germans, and Nazi Germans onto the Polish people?

What does any of this have to do with Jews stealing Palestine?

nothing even close to the genocides carried out by polacks against jews OR the genocides carried out by muslims
PS-----one cannot STEAL something from a person who does not OWN it. ---how much LAND did polacks STEAL
from jews? How much of Poland did the 3 million killed JUST in world war II------OWN?

Ultimately Jews would have had to pay taxes to the Polish state, for a part of the state's land.

Besides, it's Nazi Germans who killed the Jews, and it was Soviets who were greatly supported by Jews, who supported taking away EVERYBODY's Land that's what Communism does.

Leave it to the most selfish, and idiotic people I've encountered, to think it was great anti-Semitism that Soviets TOOK EVERYBODY's land.

a significant number of them in "Palestine" in 1930. SO? There were more than 3 million jews in Poland in 1930--------but the 3 million OWNED NOTHING?----the number of arabs who fled Palestine in 1948 is something
like 500,000 (half million) but THEY OWNED EVERYTHING by polack logic?. Poles never killed jews?-------your catechism whore lied

Arabs owned more land than Jews in Palestine, and made up the majority, your Jews merely stole lots, and lots of land, and didn't pay Palestinians anything.

Yet, there goes the Jews to push their Chutzpah thinking properties lost to Communism in Poland, Germany, Russia, Hungary etc. somehow means Jews need cash.

"Palestine" There are RECORDS OF LAND OWNERSHIP by virtue of TAX RECORDS------during the OTTOMAN
for more than 3000 years

Page-019.jpg

you did not cite the source of that shit propaganda. ----
"village" does not come remotely close to "LAND
OWNERSHIP" in the Middle East. Whole villages of
GYPSIES on the various banks of rivers in England did not
mean "LAND OWNERSHIP" either Did the VILLAGES of jews in Poland DEFINE "LAND OWNERSHIP" ? -----you got LOTS OF HANDING OVER TO DO-----where is my
village? Would you like the name of MY POLISH VILLAGE?

What kind of idiot blame both Holy Roman Germans, and Nazi Germans onto the Polish people?

what kind of idiot denies the fact that western Poland was part of the HOLY (shit) ROMAN EMPIRE----and all of
Poland was under the influence of the HOLY (shit) VATICAN? It was the HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE that STOLE PALESTINE from the jews. The arab muslims then
STOLE IT FROM THE "HOLY" (shit) ROMAN EMPIRE

I'm glad the pope condemned Israel's terrorist actions.

Why do so many on this forum think Israel has a right to be a terrorist?

'We never learn': Pope condemns deadly violence at Israel-Gaza border | CBC News

Pope Francis, speaking during the Wednesday general audience in Saint Peter's Square at the Vatican, condemned the killings this week at the Israel-Gaza border. (Max Rossi/Reuters)
Speaking earlier Wednesday in the audience to a group of Polish World War II veterans, he said: "We never learn."

the FILTHY PIG OF ROME----never condemned the catholic saint------SAINT ADOLF

Statistical probability it's a coincidence 6 million Jews were killed in the Holocaust while 4 million Muslims have been killed since 1990 ?

not even close to a coincidence-----it is completely unrelated. How many people died in the Indian subcontinent civil war of the 1940s? How many Cambodians did Pol Pot murder? how many people died in the Influenza epidemic circa 1918?

As for the "serve the Pope or die" megalomaniacal rule the earth & destroy the world crusade of billions where exterminating 6 million + in the name of a fabricated misnomer with an immaculate conception from Islam pedophilia slavery practices & then genocide of 4 million + since the 1990's by the Christian Nation which claims to be one nation under God due to the Catholic Church Knights of Columbus with it's thieving US Constitution-old testament-old glory arsonists oilgarchy business probably hasn't invaded India or Cambodia, but may have started an influenza epidemic from past aggression practices of chemical & biological warfare where Islam Christiananality pedophile mentalities condemn all others to deflect in avoidance-acceptance compulsive cross conditioned obsessive training where there are no coincidences if once was an accident......

It was the most amazing thing when the papacy sent up white smoke for a communist pope.

Who would have ever predicted that? JP is rolling over...

There were no jewish "COLLABORATORS"------the
"JUDENRAT" is a construct of the FILTH OF THE VATICAN. It was not created in the 20th century----it was created by the "HOLY" roman empire cesspit. Your
ignorance is cute

I can't believe such a putrid lying, off topic, trolling savage, idiot like you NEVER GETS BANNED.

The fact is Israel has many terrorist massacres (Mini-Genocides) against the Palestinians they stole land from.

Arabs owned more land than Jews in Palestine,

Too bad.

for more than 3000 years

Page-019.jpg

That's weird, no mention of Palestinian ownership...…..

20004015, member: 38243"]
[/QUOTE]That's weird, no mention of Palestinian ownership...…..[/QUOTE]

Just like there's no mention of Papal ownership, but yet here's Palestinians looking to massacre Israel in the name of one who condemns which is weird being similar to Nazi Germany stealing from synagogues for Kristallnacht......[/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

what kind of idiot denies the fact that western Poland was part of the HOLY (shit) ROMAN EMPIRE----and all of
Poland was under the influence of the HOLY (shit) VATICAN? It was the HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE that STOLE PALESTINE from the jews. The arab muslims then
STOLE IT FROM THE "HOLY" (shit) ROMAN EMPIRE

The Rhineland Massacres were by Germans of the Holy Roman Empire, the Holy Roman Empire was a German dominated Empire in the Medieval Era, as opposed to the actual Roman Empire which collapsed in the Dark Ages, which the actual Roman Empire were Latin speaker dominated, and which most resembled Italians.

Bottom-line is what Germans, or Italians do isn't the responsibility of Poland.

You're not very bright if you link all these problems to Poland?

for more than 3000 years

Page-019.jpg

It doesn't matter what they called themselves, but it does matter that Israeli Jews displaced these Arabs who made up the majority of the population, and owned significantly more land.

Too bad.

Why do Zionists think it's their rights to f*ck over Palestinians, and then at the same time seem to be either too stupid, or too primitive to grasp why Palestinians resist, and reject the Zionists?

Something's not right with Zionists, you can tell you're not all there.

Too bad.

nope. depends on what you are calling "Palestine"?
are you referring to the ENTIRE BRITISH MANDATE PALESTINE ---including Jordan?

for more than 3000 years

Page-019.jpg

It doesn't matter what they called themselves, but it does matter that Israeli Jews displaced these Arabs who made up the majority of the population, and owned significantly more land.

wrong again----unless you include JORDAN which was GIVEN TO BEDOUIN ARABS by the brits

for more than 3000 years

Page-019.jpg

mean "LAND OWNERSHIP" either Did the VILLAGES of jews in Poland DEFINE "LAND OWNERSHIP" ? -----you got LOTS OF HANDING OVER TO DO-----where is my

You're either a really bad liar, or a really retarded individual.

The data clearly confirms that Arabs owned more land, before Israeli Jews stole it.

As for your Jewish villages in Poland, Poland was nice enough to accept Jews, and there your vile breed go thinking Poland owes you money for that?

In the Medieval era 100% of the land was Polish, just because Jews came in, doesn't mean that land is yours, ultimately like in all states you pay taxes to the government state.

You haven't paid your taxes on it, so why do you deserve Polish land?

Especially considering you won't pay money to the actual Palestinians you Jews stole land from?

Truly deplorable.

for more than 3000 years

Page-019.jpg

NOPE arabs owned virtually NO LAND in the part of British mandate Palestine that became ISRAEL------

for more than 3000 years

Page-019.jpg

NOPE arabs owned virtually NO LAND in the part of British mandate Palestine that became ISRAEL------

More like JEWS OWNED Virtually NO LAND in Palestine.

Why do you deserve to steal from, and displace the Palestinian majority since the mid - late 1940's?

for more than 3000 years

Page-019.jpg

You're either a really bad liar, or a really retarded individual.

The data clearly confirms that Arabs owned more land, before Israeli Jews stole it.

As for your Jewish villages in Poland, Poland was nice enough to accept Jews, and there your vile breed go thinking Poland owes you money for that?

In the Medieval era 100% of the land was Polish, just because Jews came in, doesn't mean that land is yours, ultimately like in all states you pay taxes to the government state.

You haven't paid your taxes on it, so why do you deserve Polish land?

Especially considering you won't pay money to the actual Palestinians you Jews stole land from?

Truly deplorable.

your catechism whore lied-----Jews owned land by virtue of PURCHASE------not the rape and pillage that polack pigs do

Forum List

Back