Pope embraces man with boils!

Jeri, who is the author? There are so many on Amazon that sound like the one you posted.

I never knew the Witches were put on trial by the Vatican. I never knew that. I don't know why - perhaps I missed discussions on it. Perhaps it wasn't taught in school or it was taught in a higher grade level I missed - I don't know but I definitely was mistaken about who was responsible...

Really? I learned that in

wait for it.....

:shock::disbelief:Catholic School!!!:eek::omg:

I don't know, Sarah. I think this pope may very well turn out to be the most dangerous Pope in the history of the Vatican. After reading the first part of the book I'm reading I get the feeling we are in for something horrific coming out of the Vatican. Even now.. Time will tell. - Jeri

What book are you reading? I need one, I'm on a waiting list for one at the library right now.

It is called Through the eye of a Jew Volume II Of the Vatican and The Persecution of the Jews by Melvin A. Fechter

That is the full title of the book on the front cover as it reads, Sarah.

It is a real page turner but there is so much in it I have yet to finish it. The author is a secular Jew, 92 yrs old, very eloquent writer. I find the book to have a very prophetic feel to it.

I also was given a book recently by someone else about a nun named Mother Angelica and I plan on reading that one when I finish this one. But I would definitely recommend the book Through the eye of a Jew Volume II to anyone who is interested in what is happening in the world today, politically, religiously and otherwise. The book covers many things. It is not a religious book. I read another book he wrote called The Watchword, A Tale of Faith Forged in the Spanish Inquisition - that should have been made into a movie in my opinion. The latter book I mention is a novel - Through the Eye of a Jew is not a novel. The novel he wrote about the Spanish Inquisition is better written than Goya's Ghost. imo.

Last edited:
I don't know, Sarah. I think this pope may very well turn out to be the most dangerous Pope in the history of the Vatican. After reading the first part of the book I'm reading I get the feeling we are in for something horrific coming out of the Vatican. Even now.. Time will tell. - Jeri

What book are you reading? I need one, I'm on a waiting list for one at the library right now.

It is called Through the eye of a Jew Volume II Of the Vatican and The Persecution of the Jews by Melvin A. Fechter

It is a real page turner but there is so much in it I have yet to finish it. The author is a secular Jew, 92 yrs old, very eloquent writer. I find the book to have a very prophetic feel to it.

I also was given a book recently by someone else about a nun named Mother Angelica and I plan on reading that one when I finish this one. But I would definitely recommend the book Through the eye of a Jew Volume II to anyone who is interested in what is happening in the world today, politically, religiously and otherwise. The book covers many things. It is not a religious book. I read another book he wrote called The Watchword, A Tale of Faith Forged in the Spanish Inquisition - that should have been made into a movie in my opinion. The latter book I mention is a novel - Through the Eye of a Jew is not a novel. The novel he wrote about the Spanish Inquisition is better written than Goya's Ghost. imo.

Oh I know Mother Angelica. Thanks for the other suggestion, I will take a look.

I never knew the Witches were put on trial by the Vatican. I never knew that. I don't know why - perhaps I missed discussions on it. Perhaps it wasn't taught in school or it was taught in a higher grade level I missed - I don't know but I definitely was mistaken about who was responsible...

wait for it.....

You were taught in Catholic school that the Vatican buried thousands of witches alive? Burned Jews and their own Catholic holy saints at the stake? Ones such as Savonarolla? John Hus? Did they explain how the Vatican can still claim the church is "morally infallible"? To this very day? How there was no sin by the Catholic Church ever? I am astonished that the pope and the church can claim such a thing in light of this fact, twothumbs. How ever did they explain it to you? Or did you ask?

wait for it.....

You were taught in Catholic school that the Vatican buried thousands of witches alive? Burned Jews and their own Catholic holy saints at the stake? Ones such as Savonarolla? John Hus? Did they explain how the Vatican can still claim the church is "morally infallible"? To this very day? How there was no sin by the Catholic Church ever? I am astonished that the pope and the church can claim such a thing in light of this fact, twothumbs. How ever did they explain it to you? Or did you ask?

All religions have bloody histories....

the point is... what are said churches and religions....doing now.

Oh I know Mother Angelica. Thanks for the other suggestion, I will take a look.

I cannot vouch for the Mother Angelica book but I am told she took on the powers that be and fought them. How I do not know. I am only told I should have a look at her writings. I do not expect I will find Theresa of Avila or John of the Cross ( Avilas beloved Spanish friend and the one the Roman Catholic Church threw into a dungeon for his relationship with God ) but if she confronts the heresy she will have earned my respect. I do note there are some nuns and priests who are not happy about this latest popes appointment at all. I say my prayers for them as I know this has to be a difficult time for them, Sarah. It is a difficult time for all who wish to remain faithful to Jesus Christ no matter the denomination. My own has its challenges as well although not the same as those of the RC flock.

wait for it.....

It was HS.

They covered what was done, they also covered why it was done and how.

no names though.

They did cover how many of the popes then, earned being pope by being related to powerful kings.

can't recall the name, but one pope made the nuns whore themselves out.

and lets keep in mind; 1000+ years ago. things have changed

Sarah, I should be fair in stating that no one is ever going to live up to Avila's work in my eyes when speaking of the saints who survived the Spanish Inquisition, the Inquisition, dark ages of the church - it is not meant to be an insult to Mother Angelica or her work of today. Just to clarify. Avila was a teacher of holiness, repentance, forgiveness, prayer. She had to keep a low profile or she would have been put to death for it. She is unlike any other saint in the history of the RCC. - Jeri

wait for it.....

It was HS.

no names though.

They did cover how many of the popes then, earned being pope by being related to powerful kings.

Yet they never explained to you how the Vatican could still claim the position of Moral infallibility for the Roman Catholic Church or "The Church" as they like to call themselves. I was waiting for the explanation they gave you but obviously they didn't give you one.

Do not marvel - neither did the pope give the Jewish survivors of the holocaust an explanation as to why the Church STILL Could not apologise for their complicity in the murder of 6 million Jews. Other than to tell them that The church is morally infallible and that the Roman Catholic church has never commited a sin. Ever. That remains their position to this very day. - Jeri

I don't recall being told per se that they were put on trial by the Vatican. But the Vatican was over the British crown. When this old crone on the throne kicks off see who puts the crown on her predecessor's head. (Hint, it won't be the Vatican this time, but it will be a church official.)
The colonies were under English law, and English law was largely Catholic.

If you want to know what the modern church has done, You should read The Unbreakable Child by Kim Richardson. And see the movie The Magdaline Sisters.

Exactly! That is what this secular Jew writes about! He covers this matter of the Vatican being a country, many things I did not know - I was astounded to find out! He speaks of Michelangelo condemned for his diverging beliefs even though Michelangelo was a devout Catholic most of his life - they turned on him - in particular he says for daring to believe that one can commune with God without using the Catholic church as the medium. I am telling you this man exposes the entire charade while still being very tenderhearted towards those who inside its walls didn't know what was going on.......he does a brilliant job of separating the guilty from the innocent and gives no lee way to the hypocrites he sees in the evangelical movement either.....he has opened my eyes to the view of this world through the eye of a Jew. In fact, that is the title of the book. "Through the eye of a Jew". I do not even know if this secular Jew would see his book as a prophetic work but I cannot help but see him as a true visionary of our times. His book is an eye opener.

AND the Catholic church has more money than God.

:lol:

god wouldn't need money :lol:

God is spelled with a big G and a dash in between for the respect of writing to Jews about G-d. Thanks! - Jeri

wait for it.....

It was HS.

no names though.

With thousands of child sex abuse victims world wide, have they really? Seriously? I don't think so.

It was HS.

no names though.

With thousands of child sex abuse victims world wide, have they really? Seriously? I don't think so.

That is a great point. I am wondering what you think about that, Thumbsagain? Does that trouble you?

It was HS.

no names though.

That is a great point. I am wondering what you think about that, Thumbsagain? Does that trouble you?

The only Catholics I know who are troubled by it were the ones who were abused. In my business, I met some. The others either deny, or say others have done the same things.

Forum List

Back