Pope Francis declares evolution and Big Bang theory are right.

The theories of evolution and the Big Bang are real and God is not “a magician with a magic wand”, Pope Francis has declared. :ack-1:

Speaking at the Pontifical Academy of Sciences, the Pope made comments which experts said put an end to the “pseudo theories” of creationism and intelligent design

Pope Francis declares evolution and Big Bang theory are right and God isn t a magician with a magic wand - Europe - World - The Independent
Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Pope Francis is a breath of fresh air.

“When we read about Creation in Genesis, we run the risk of imagining God was a magician, with a magic wand able to do everything. But that is not so,” Francis said.

He is pure evil and you need to be very careful to not listen to a word he says. He's dangerous. I have a great concern for the Catholic people being deceived by this man - even now - very scary stuff. VERY!!

Pentecostal Wingnuts of the church of retinascan.com

The story of the bench Warrant is all over Europe, Jake. Not just one news source reporting it although I see he has the liberal left media in his hip pocket and no one is daring to mention the charges of his paedophile rape of two young girls in Argentina - assisting other paedophiles and the scandal in Canada on top of that! This man is pure evil!

a bench warrant for his arrest for the paedophile rape of two girls in Argentina - now women who are demanding for his arrest!

Jeri, give objective credible evidence or report yourself to the mods for being very, very foolish.

I'll do no such thing - there are many news sources reporting on it - and you are the one who should report yourself for pretending to be someone you are not, Jake. You need to take that accusing finger of yours and have a look at the three fingers pointing directly towards you.

I have a great concern for your spiritual well being, Jeri.

The bible didn't tell you to "cover for evil", Jake - it tells you to have nothing to do with it and to "expose it"... I believe you have misinterpreted Scripture. We are not to call evil good and good evil! When you accept Christ as LORD you make a commitment to serve Him. NOT the devil and his lies!

a bench warrant for his arrest for the paedophile rape of two girls in Argentina - now women who are demanding for his arrest!

Jeri, give objective credible evidence or report yourself to the mods for being very, very foolish.

I'll do no such thing - there are many news sources reporting on it - and you are the one who should report yourself for pretending to be someone you are not, Jake. You need to take that accusing finger of yours and have a look at the three fingers pointing directly towards you.

Your fingers are pointing at the Pope. Your fingers are pointing at retina.scan as a source.

Unacceptable lunacy.

You are better than this.

I have a great concern for your spiritual well being, Jeri.

The bible didn't tell you to "cover for evil", Jake - it tells you to have nothing to do with it and to "expose it"... I believe you have misinterpreted Scripture. We are not to call evil good and good evil! When you accept Christ as LORD you make a commitment to serve Him. NOT the devil and his lies!

You should serve Jesus, not the scripture, not a priest, not someone else.

You are being led into unrighteous paths.

Pope Francis has been very hard on pedophile Priests and is bringing it out in the open. I have seen no news story of what you are saying. He is the best Pope the RCC has had for years.
The earth did not start some 6000 years ago. RC's are Christians as much as any other Christians are, and as far as I'm concerned Pope Francis has done a wonderful job as the head and spokesman of the RCC.

The story of the bench Warrant is all over Europe, Jake. Not just one news source reporting it although I see he has the liberal left media in his hip pocket and no one is daring to mention the charges of his paedophile rape of two young girls in Argentina - assisting other paedophiles and the scandal in Canada on top of that! This man is pure evil!

Give us one credible objective source.

Quoting a Jessuit Satanist now, Guno? I believe the Jews had your number. You could not be Jewish. Do you realize who it is your quoting? That he has a bench warrant out for his arrest for the paedophile rape of two girls in Argentina now grown women - who are demanding his arrest - while others have filed charges also? Oh yes. Here's "your pope"... A friend of the Jews? I think not. A Jew? Definitely not.

read up.
The Roman Catholic Church is Declared a Transnational Criminal Organization Scanned Retina Resource
By these remarks and policies, Bergoglio has not only ordered his followers to break the law but to commit treason in their own countries by violating child protection laws and undermining police agencies. The Pope, in short, is not simply facilitating international child abuse and human trafficking, but is heading a criminal conspiracy against the sovereignty of other states and the law of nations.

Under international law, such actions amount to an act of war; and those responsible are justifiably declared to be an enemy of peace-loving humanity.
Let it be known to the world, therefore, that Jorge Bergoglio, the head of the Church of Rome, is indeed such an enemy of humanity. Accordingly, on Thursday, August 1, 2013, a Bench Warrant Order was issued by the International Common Law Court of Justice in Brussels for the immediate arrest and trial of Jorge Bergoglio for these crimes.
click link for big story - to cont' reading

I m a jew and we have nothing in common with you mental defectives beliefs no matter how much you try to connect them, satan? you are one sick puppy jeri get the help you need , you need some institutionalization

"I believe the Jews had your number."

fuck off you low IQ goy

No, it's not. Seriously, it doesn't take much research to see that.

The "International Tribune into Crimes of Church and State" is a just a blog run by a looney-toon, not an actual court. Their "bench warrants" mean nothing at all, and have no legal standing anywhere in the world.

One thing you can say for the RCC, they learned their lesson after Galileo. The person who came up with the BBT was a RC priest and they haven't said that Genesis was word-for-word true at least as long as I've been alive.

No they didn't! They told Galileo that all people must go through their religion as a mediator to have a relationship with God. They still insist this lie is true to this very day. What do you think this son of hell - Pope Francis is trying to do right now through his interfaith mafioso plot? He wants to unite a one world religion in which he is King. He's on the fast track to hell and trying to take everyone with him. If you want a relationship with Jesus Christ leave Catholicism - buy a bible and read it until you are saved. Let the Holy Spirit be your teacher - He needs no help and He never gets it wrong! Why? Because He is God! Jesus Christ does not need a Vicar and never asked for one - nor has Jesus Christ EVER appointed one - Pope Francis is a son of hell deceiving the people. Do not listen to a word coming out of that wolf's mouth! If your involved with the Roman Catholic Church? Get out of there fast!!!!!!!!!

You're an agent of the anti-Christ. Repent before it's too late. The Bible clearly makes Peter the head of Christ's Church. I'll pray for your soul. :eusa_pray:

jerri is a real whacko, mentally ill thumper

Who cares what he says? He is not a Christian, he's a satanist Jessuit who has a bench warrant for his arrest for the paedophile rape of two girls in Argentina - now women who are demanding for his arrest! The man is a criminal and half of Europe must know it by now! You must be kidding! As if this man had a shred of credibility left! Not on your life! He gives new meaning to the term "FALSE PROPHET"!

The Roman Catholic Church is Declared a Transnational Criminal Organization Scanned Retina Resource

By these remarks and policies, Bergoglio has not only ordered his followers to break the law but to commit treason in their own countries by violating child protection laws and undermining police agencies. The Pope, in short, is not simply facilitating international child abuse and human trafficking, but is heading a criminal conspiracy against the sovereignty of other states and the law of nations.

Under international law, such actions amount to an act of war; and those responsible are justifiably declared to be an enemy of peace-loving humanity.
Let it be known to the world, therefore, that Jorge Bergoglio, the head of the Church of Rome, is indeed such an enemy of humanity. Accordingly, on Thursday, August 1, 2013, a Bench Warrant Order was issued by the International Common Law Court of Justice in Brussels for the immediate arrest and trial of Jorge Bergoglio for these crimes.

There is no bench warrant. A completely fabricated story.

No, it's not. Seriously, it doesn't take much research to see that.

The "International Tribune into Crimes of Church and State" is a just a blog run by a looney-toon, not an actual court. Their "bench warrants" mean nothing at all, and have no legal standing anywhere in the world.

He also claimed Benedict stepped down because he was afraid of a warrant from the ITCCS. The man has serious mental issues.

What is this, PrachettFan? An imaginary Bench Warrant? Ha! Read it and weep.Common Law Court Documents Welcome to ITCCS.ORG and The International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State

KevDocs-023-743x1024.jpg

Well the Psalmist wrote this found in Psalm 33:9

For he (GOD) spoke, and it came to be; (GOD) commanded, and it stood firm.

I imagine the Psalmist understood a bit more then most Popes on the subject. And this is just one of many reasons I'm not a Roman Catholic --- even though I was once christened one. I agree, God is not a magician. He doesn't need slight of hand tricks. However, God is OMNIPOTENT. He doesn't need to play by the rules of nature --- He only designed them for our good.
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Forum List

Back