Pope's Charity Helps Trans Prostitutes Who Lack Customers During COVID-19

helping the SINNERS...good call
helping them woud be sharing the gospel and feeding them; giving them cash and enabling their sinful behavior, not so much
there is no such thing as sin ..it's all made up by man--just like fairytales

I am a Sinner and so are you does not matter if you do not recognise that you are. We are ALL born from Sin and in the final analysis we ALL will Repent of our Sins and hopefully be welcomed home into Our Lord's Beautiful Kingdom, those who do NOT Repent of their Sins and especially Repent of their Blasphemy will NOT see Our Lord's face, they will see the face of the Fallen Angel, Satan.
I'm not a sinner

Everyone is a sinner.
I'm not
O.K.
He doesn't even believe God exists. He can't even define sin

The same with the Anti-Pope.

And he says that Athiests can go to Heaven :rolleyes-41:

I am not a Catholic. However, I truly feel for all good Catholic people everywhere who have to suffer with this demon.

It is a very difficult time to be a Roman Catholic, I have had to temp-abandon my Church, I will go for Midnight Mass at Christmas etc, I am now, well as an entire family we now only associate with our own Priest who is a DARLING, he's the one I play Poker with, but he visits and we all have Mass in the house, we have our own Chapel in this house, it was built in the 16th Century by one of my Ancestors, members of my family have lived in this house since the 16th Century and now we live in it with the kidlets and Day Nanny and Night Nanny and others who help us day to day etc My Great-Uncle who is in charge of our family properties gave us this house, this Great-Uncle you might think strange for a Roman Catholic but he is an authority on the Occult and has been friends with Jimmy Page since 1970, I'm sure I might have ONE TIME posted about him and Jimmy Page.

I am rambling sorry, where was I? Oh yes I can not because of The Anti-Pope Francis go into my actual Church because to me this would make me a hypocrite. I pray each night for the death of this Heretic because I WANT to begin going to my Church AGAIN, I WANT a Pope who I can RESPECT and LOVE.

Not the first time this family has had a crisis, my ENTIRE family were AGAINST Vatican II and did NOT like Pope John XXIII because they considered him immoral and he was suspected of being a Freemason and as Conservative Catholics they ALL wanted Cardinal Siri to become The Pope, this was a massive controversy the 1958 Papal Conclave to elect a successor to Pope Venerable Pius XII who Pope John Paul II declared a Servant of God.

You sound like a very principled person. I think everyone must have certain principles which are unwavering. Kudos to you for having the strength. This man has the eyes of a demon. I have seen them since he first came to power.

was it really a donation, or was it REALLY a down payment for future services
:dunno:

Our Lord created Man and Woman and the first this was Adam and Eve, Our Lord did NOT create 55 DIFFERENT Genders or whatever stupid and insane number the Athiest Left are now saying that there are.

The 55 DIFFERENT Genders are from Satan, it is Luciferarian and designed like EVERYTHING Satan does to INVERT EVERYTHING Our Lord intended and still intends for this world.

The Athiest Left who are servants of Satan have created a modern day Sodom and Gomorrah in real time, but like with the original Sodom and Gomorrah that Our Lord DESTROYED Our Lord's force and spirit will also DESTROY this modern Sodom and Gomorrah and I include in this not ONLY the "all animals unclean" ie. LGBTQ and paedophiles I also include in this the GENOCIDE of Human Sacrifice of the most innocent as they slumber in the womb. That WAS seen once before also the Human Sacrificing of the the most innocent and ALSO born children to this Satan:

View attachment 331539

Satan and Molech Moloch and Ba'al are ALL the SAME thing:

View attachment 331545

View attachment 331543

View attachment 331544

View attachment 331547

View attachment 331546

Where do you get this crazy stuff from? The southern baptist seminary? Jeez. Where is your primitive tribe from?

Crazy stuff? WHY don't you tell us ALL again about how you consider a woman who has consensual sex with a man is nothing more than a common whore who is allowing herself to be raped? Do you want me to do Screen Shots of your TWISTED VIEWS on consensual Heterosexual Sex AGAIN like I did in a thread the other day? Should I post your word for word TWISTED VIEWS again in THIS thread? What about me also doing Screen Shots of your PERVERTED insane obsession with Conservative Christian Father's GROOMING their OPEN daughters so they can effectively be SOLD off to OLDER men to in your term be RAPED, should I do Screen Shots for this thread also?

You HATE men, you are FRIGHTENED of a penis, obviously you were raped at some point and this has twisted your views on men and their biological parts, no wonder you now just seem to support Faggots and Transgender freaks of nature.

Southern Baptist? Illustrating AGAIN what a low IQ Muppet Troll you are TWICE i already said I am Roman Catholic and there are many threads since the five years I have been at this forum where I have posted about being Roman Catholic.

Why should I a PRACTISING Christian and a follower of Jesus Christ Our Lord pay ANY attention to a Jesus Christ hating Heathen like YOU. I should NOT.
Lucy. You are nuts. You have completely lost the plot. I am not on your trip. See a therapist.

See a therapist? Mr. Lucy is a Psychiatrist and I just printed off and showed him your INSANE posts that I Screen Shot and he said yes you appear to be fucking crazy and you need professional help and that's from him a Professional Psychiatrist.
Sit quietly. Calm yourself down. Put on some music. Contemplate. Meditate. You are always in a state of uproar when you are on USMB. I, too, know mental health professionals, who tell me that I am just fine. I have had to deal with people with mental illnesses for a very long time.

You strike me as someone who needs help. Your partner, if he is a mental-health professional, should know this. Your comment that you print off screen shots demonstrates that you need help. If this guy is who you say he is, perhaps he is merely taking advantage of you in your state of mind.

IMHO the Pope is the spokesman for the anti-Christ. Pushing one sin after the other.
this Pope is pure trash and pure evil; he fights hard against decent people everywhere
I think he is much closer to a Jesus’ authentic teachings than a lot of other popes have been.
I agree. Why did people who call themselves "Christians" completely ditch the Sermon on the Mount"? This is the only time that Jesus met those who followed him. He fed them and gave them his instructions. All of this seems to have vanished in modern-day "Christianity." All of these "priests" and "preachers" claim to preach "the Gospel" but not a one preaches the instructions that Jesus left in the Sermon on the Mount.

helping them woud be sharing the gospel and feeding them; giving them cash and enabling their sinful behavior, not so much

That IS a fairy tale!!!

Greg
hahahhahahahahahah
Definition of sin
(Entry 1 of 4)
1a: an offense against religious or moral law
b: an action that is or is felt to be highly reprehensibleit's a sin to waste food
c: an often serious shortcoming : FAULT
2a: transgression of the law of God
b: a vitiated state of human nature in which the self is estranged from God

That IS a fairy tale!!!

Greg
hahahhahahahahahah
Definition of sin
(Entry 1 of 4)
b: an action that is or is felt to be highly reprehensibleit's a sin to waste food
But no one on earth is qualified to judge what is sin among their neighbors. This is the territory of the Creator only, and each person is in charge or his or her own soul. There is a tradition among Christians in western cultures that there are seven deadly sins: pride, greed, wrath, envy, lust, gluttony, and sloth. Each individual deals alone with these transgressions.

I don't always agree with this pope, but he is drawing closer to the teachings of Jesus. A trans prostitute who needs help must be helped and treated with love and dignity as a human being worthy in the eyes of the Creator.

That IS a fairy tale!!!

Greg
hahahhahahahahahah
Definition of sin
(Entry 1 of 4)
But no one on earth is qualified to judge what is sin among their neighbors. This is the territory of the Creator only, and each person is in charge or his or her own soul. There is a tradition among Christians in western cultures that there are seven deadly sins: pride, greed, wrath, envy, lust, gluttony, and sloth. Each individual deals alone with these transgressions.

I don't always agree with this pope, but he is drawing closer to the teachings of Jesus. A trans prostitute who needs help must be helped and treated with love and dignity as a human being worthy in the eyes of the Creator.
totally agree
1. no one on earth qualified
2. there is no god--so all ''sin'' is made up

Forum List

Back