Portland No-Go Zone SHOCKER: Co-Founder of Never Trump ‘Lincoln Project’ Was Foreign Agent for …Russia

A group of Never Trumpers formed the ‘Lincoln Project’ with the mission of ‘protecting democracy’. Their real cause is not to protect democracy and the rule of law, but rather to defeat President Trump in the 2020 Presidential election.

Cernovich
@Cernovich

Lincoln Project co-founder was a literal foreign agent for ... wait for it ... are you ready ... can you guess — Russia! Yes, really.

10:20 PM · Jul 14, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

BJ - Oh no.
Mike Cernovich is in on this big conspiracy. Get a life Billy.

His Mom passed on her mental illness to her Pizzagate son.

Did you read the exhibits? Lincoln Project renaming KGB Project

You just won the daily Q'Anon award.

View attachment 364045

You can pick it up at the next Rump Get Together but it's going to be hard to find.
View attachment 364046
KGB Weaver and the Putin Lincoln Project are illegally interfering in our democracy

A group of Never Trumpers formed the ‘Lincoln Project’ with the mission of ‘protecting democracy’. Their real cause is not to protect democracy and the rule of law, but rather to defeat President Trump in the 2020 Presidential election.

Cernovich
@Cernovich

Lincoln Project co-founder was a literal foreign agent for ... wait for it ... are you ready ... can you guess — Russia! Yes, really.

BJ - Oh no.
In my opinion your link is difficult to follow and takes too long to get to the point

Thats not your fault but it does not help your cause either

I think this is a more informative source

Lincoln Project’ Co-Founder John Weaver Signed Six-Figure Deal with Russia, Pulled Out After Backlash

Last edited:
The average voter has never heard of the Lincoln Project and never will.

Until I brought it up, no one in here ever heard of it before either. But it's here now. And "Our" ads are being spread all over the nation. I have seen it on local TV here. And MOST Americans won't know the origin only that the broadcast was done and that is enough.

Cernovich
@Cernovich

BJ - Oh no.
Mike Cernovich is in on this big conspiracy. Get a life Billy.

His Mom passed on her mental illness to her Pizzagate son.

Did you read the exhibits? Lincoln Project renaming KGB Project

You just won the daily Q'Anon award.

View attachment 364045

You can pick it up at the next Rump Get Together but it's going to be hard to find.
View attachment 364046
KGB Weaver and the Putin Lincoln Project are illegally interfering in our democracy

You can stop trying now. You already won the Daily Prize.

Only the top ones, like Putin.
why would such a Russia agent as this fk in the OP go against his leader? there is no logic in that. Russians are strict, you all said so. can't have it both ways Hazel.

Cernovich
@Cernovich

BJ - Oh no.
In my opinion your link is difficult to follow and takes too long to get to the point

Lincoln Project’ Co-Founder John Weaver Signed Six-Figure Deal with Russia, Pulled Out After Backlash
Trump was trying for Trump Moscow. Probably still in the plans.

Until I brought it up, no one in here ever heard of it before either. But it's here now. And "Our" ads are being spread all over the nation. I have seen it on local TV here. And MOST Americans won't know the origin only that the broadcast was done and that is enough.

I've never seen an ad from them

Me thinks you're bloviating

Cernovich
@Cernovich

BJ - Oh no.

Your reply makes no sense

So what? Anyone that lobbies for a foreign government has to register as a foreign agent.. It is the ones that don't register that you have to worry about. You know the ones that get elected to high office and then proceed to not give a shit about bounties on American soldiers.
And the FARA form specifically states he is not lobbying for a foreign government, but for a corporation....

Cernovich
@Cernovich

BJ - Oh no.

Your reply makes no sense
Why not? Was Trump trying to build a hotel in Moscow?

I've never seen an ad from them

Me thinks you're bloviating

Then you live under a rock.

Cernovich
@Cernovich

BJ - Oh no.

More crazy conspiracies'. No normal thinking person believes this. Maybe we should look for the conspiracies between outragedpatriot and Russia.

Forum List

Back