Portland truck attack suspect arrested

Cell phone cameras are the bane of the left. The left depends on the complacent and complicit press to filter events, as long as AP were deciding what people could know, the left had absolutely control. But now anyone with a phone can record events as they happen. And yes, YouTube can censor and suppress, but then other sites just host it.

You can scream "who will you believe, our GLORIOUS party press, or you own lying eyes," but to no avail.
Until it's a cell phone video of police brutality, then watch the rapid back step from the right.

What was the dumb ass doing at the Federal Courthouse............oh well..........too dang bad

He got a fractured skull............police are now blind and dead...............to hell with them.............

The National Guard needs to come there...........martial law and break heads........end of story........

These people have murdered and killed........thrown piss and shit.........and hosed small business who were already on the ropes.

No sympathy whatsoever.............NONE.

Six or seven Fed officers just defending that Courthouse over 2 nights have permanent eye damage from lasers.. Over 20 with serious injuries.. NYPD lost over 30 vehicles in the 1st 2 DAYS of looting downtown stores for "reparations"... The left doesn't know -- because the media wont report the magnitude and extent of it...

Hope to use it against Trump.. But they can only do that if the voting public is unaware as to how much has lost in lives, businesses, 1st responders, and neighborhoods living in fear..

Ironic story of all this is the lefty reporter living in NYC who thought he was SAFE LIVING above a Starbucks because his sources of news didn't TELL THEM that Starbucks is on the hit list by the radicals.. Got burned out of his apartment in the 1st week... Not a happy lefty reporter anymore..

They should be recalled and thrown out of office...........but Portland is a brain dead liberal zone...........Trump can do something............but requires calling a martial law there..........send in the National Guard in force............and END IT.........

If the governor and mayor were not brain dead liberals...........this would not have lasted more than a few days...

They have tried in other areas of this country.........and found that these other places are not Portland REAL QUICK.....

I actually believe that these Mayors/Govs have gone so far out of their way to wreck citizens lives in those cities -- that there will exodus.. But more importantly, the ones that choose to stay and fight this arrogance and corruption will win "bigly"...

The exodus is what they want...........as people flee.........they still vote Blue .............and that is the strategy of the DNC.........a Locust strategy.........

Portland was flooded from California with people looking for cheaper rent...........like Locust they destroyed their new home...........now they want to move on to feed again.

They may still be voting Democrat, but it won't be arrogant, inept leftist ones.. More like -- well -- this gal in Baltimore.. She's a force to be reckoned with.. Scroll 1/2 way to Twitter Ad for her campaign..

I'd seen here......and that is a good sign...........In the 30's progressive became a cuss word.........might be turning to that again..............hope so.........we shall see...............

I'd like to see JFK types back .........some that can be reasoned with.........these thugs can't be reasoned with..........someone has gotta go in and break heads there........that is the only way now.

Six or seven Fed officers just defending that Courthouse over 2 nights have permanent eye damage from lasers.. Over 20 with serious injuries.. NYPD lost over 30 vehicles in the 1st 2 DAYS of looting downtown stores for "reparations"... The left doesn't know -- because the media wont report the magnitude and extent of it...

This comes down to another “what exactly are the facts moment”...obviously some media is reporting this...I have read about riots. I wonder if some media left out serious injuries by the feds, to protesters who were not engaged in violence? A young man shot in the head with a rubber bullet, needing facial reconstruction, a metal plate in his head and will have some permanent damage. Over 20 people have eye damage or blinding from rubber bullets (not just pPortland). Or the veteran who was trying to talk to them, and was beaten so badly bones were broken. And did they report that the protests had mostly died down before the feds interfered and inflamed them all over again? The people brought in, the Feds are not like the police who are trained in crowd control.

Hope to use it against Trump.. But they can only do that if the voting public is unaware as to how much has lost in lives, businesses, 1st responders, and neighborhoods living in fear..

Ironic story of all this is the lefty reporter living in NYC who thought he was SAFE LIVING above a Starbucks because his sources of news didn't TELL THEM that Starbucks is on the hit list by the radicals.. Got burned out of his apartment in the 1st week... Not a happy lefty reporter anymore..

I think when this dies down, there will be a mistakes on both sides to be found.

Last edited:
westwall...are we talking about two different things?

Self defense (or immediate defense of another)...

Or..taking the law into your own hands and meting out justice?

Because imo those are two different things. The first, I agree with you on and the law recognizes it as valid. That is not vigilantism.

Vigilantism begins with self defense. When the State refuses to defend the people, the people are going to defends themselves. Then, if the State CONTINUES to do nothing, the vigilantes will mete out justice. They will do so under control however. Your interpretation of vigilante justice is completely wrong. In all the cases in the west where it was used, the accused was duly tried, had a jury determine guilt, and then was summarily hanged for the crimes they were convicted of. The vigilantes rose up ONLY as a last resort.

They then disbanded. That was true in all cases. Unlike what progressives claim, the regular people are not the bloodthirsty mob you claim them to be. They are NOT the BLM assholes who are doing exactly that! That sort of behavior is a LEFTIST thing. Not a normal human being thing.
I don’t agree...while I agree with you on self defense, I can never condone vigilantism. It is lawlessness at best, and caused the deaths of thousands at worst. It is mob justice.

What do you think is going to happen when the rioters continue to wreak havoc without consequence. Human nature tells us that if they suffer no consequences, they will escalate. How many murders do they have to commit before you start paying attention?

Who says it is without consequence? Most of this is occurring in a very small areas (though the RW media insists entire cities are burning and people everywhere being murdered) - worst have been charged and will be prosecuted. The man who pulled the guy from his car and attacked him is in jail (and apparently has a record of prior violence).

Shooting is not an acceptable consequence for disorderly conduct.

No, it's not. This assault on common decency is ripping the heart out of at least four major cities. It is a LIE that the rioting is small and localised. Portland's downtown is shuttered, the same for Seattle and Minneapolis, and significant parts of New York as well.

This is not localized. Why do you perpetuate these lies? Anyone can look at the THOUSANDS of videos being posted up, every day, and see what is really happening. You have to be willfully ignorant, and only watch CNN to be this misinformed.

I never watch CNN. I do not have cable. I do not use twitter, instagram, nor do I derive my news from FB.

Videos don't tell a whole story, and can often be used to perpetrate a lie. I see the point with Portland (though I will further research it - for instance - where did that map of arson come from? Is that all arsons for that period of time? Or, just those related to protests? What is the timeline - for instance were there many at the start and then they dwindled? How widespread is it NOW? Why doesn't anyone ask questions?

If people are mostly videoing and virally spreading only the violent clashes, and ignoring the (boring) mostly peaceful ones, then doesn't that perpetrate a false sense of what is going on?

Who's agenda is at stake perpetrating THAT? How can you get facts? Are agitators from both sides trying to hijack these movements to start a war? According to the FBI many protests involve outside elements. And them...there is what is going on online. But we're so dug down into left/right we could be failing to see larger patterns.

Here is an article from 7/28/2020 illustrating how both sides are using this to their advantage.

Protests in Portland following the killing of Floyd, an unarmed Black man who died in the custody of Minneapolis police in May, had dwindled to maybe 100 peaceful demonstrators per night before President Trump sent federal agents to the city, ostensibly to protect US government property.

Trump and his backers assert that the deployments are necessary to curb unrest in cities that have become anarchic war zones. You’d be hard-pressed to prove that’s true in Portland if you bothered to look anywhere but Lownsdale Square at midnight. (The only disruptive anarchists in my neighborhood are the crows in my garden.) If any widespread, persistent Portland protest war zone does exist, it isn’t in physical space at all. It’s online.

Anything that happens during a Portland protest happens in front of at least one camera and will end up on the internet. The crowd is full of smartphones. Men in press helmets climb up streetlights with expensive rigs to get a better view. People at the protest pulled up livestreams to see what was happening at the front of the crowd, squinting to see if the Feds had left their fortress yet. The federal agents watched those livestreams too. E
rgo, anything that happens at a Portland protest is meme fodder and a chance for good or bad online PR.

So tell me again how accurate videos are? When I said that the Portland Protests were mostly confined to one area - it was true. By the time Trump decided to send in his militia - it was Lowesten Square. It was winding down.
feel free to find videos of the peaceful protests.

You call being shot in the forehead with a rubber bullet...a "bean bag"? Not hardly. The injury was severe and life changing. All he was doing was holding a speaker over his head.
What was Donavan La Bella doing with his life before he became a rioter and got shot with a rubber bullet?
He wasn’t rioting.

This comes down to another “what exactly are the facts moment”...obviously some media is reporting this...I have read about riots. I wonder if some media left out serious injuries by the feds, to protesters who were not engaged in violence? A young man shot in the head with a rubber bullet, needing facial reconstruction, a metal plate in his head and will have some permanent damage. Over 20 people have eye damage or blinding from rubber bullets (not just pPortland). Or the veteran who was trying to talk to them, and was beaten so badly bones were broken. And did they report that the protests had mostly died down before the feds interfered and inflamed them all over again? The people brought in, the Feds are not like the police who are trained in crowd control.

I think when this down, there will be a mistakes on both sides to be found.
Are t you even curious about what sort of leftwing missong links are causing all the violence and monetary loss on portland?

we may not know because the lib news media wont tell us, but I suspect most of them are losers who were not doing anything useful with their lives to begin with

of all the reports about the 26 year old anarchist who was shot with a rubber bullet not one says what he was doing to earn a living

dont you wonder where these people come from?

Cell phone cameras are the bane of the left. The left depends on the complacent and complicit press to filter events, as long as AP were deciding what people could know, the left had absolutely control. But now anyone with a phone can record events as they happen. And yes, YouTube can censor and suppress, but then other sites just host it.

You can scream "who will you believe, our GLORIOUS party press, or you own lying eyes," but to no avail.
Until it's a cell phone video of police brutality, then watch the rapid back step from the right.

What was the dumb ass doing at the Federal Courthouse............oh well..........too dang bad

He got a fractured skull............police are now blind and dead...............to hell with them.............

The National Guard needs to come there...........martial law and break heads........end of story........

These people have murdered and killed........thrown piss and shit.........and hosed small business who were already on the ropes.

No sympathy whatsoever.............NONE.

They should be recalled and thrown out of office...........but Portland is a brain dead liberal zone...........Trump can do something............but requires calling a martial law there..........send in the National Guard in force............and END IT.........

If the governor and mayor were not brain dead liberals...........this would not have lasted more than a few days...

They have tried in other areas of this country.........and found that these other places are not Portland REAL QUICK.....

They are hoping that Trump does nothing, and therefore he can't make any claims against the official's who stood there watching the chaos and mayhem without an adequate response to it. Everyday he doesn't act on behalf of the nation is another day they will claim his inadequacies as the nations president. It's a trap just like it always is, and he may have fallen for it. Yes Marshall law was the answer to it, and I thought this after to many days of it went by, and especially with the henious video's being shown.

But like everything it's a damned if Trump does, and a damned if Trump doesn't in the situation. Joe Biden is going to try to walk his ace into the situation as the heroe with his so called prosecutor at his side. I bet they will crack down to the rioters surprise, but then again it would probably have to be staged in their surprise, because the riots are probably supposed to last only until the election is over, and until their arch enemy Trump is gone.

No. He was standing across the street from holding up a speaker. Caught on video. No one, not even the feds stated he was rioting. Try again.
You may not see a riot but I do

this was day 80 of the ongoing riots in portland by these unproductive dredges of society

misfits and social retards

and you make hero's out of them

No. He was standing across the street from holding up a speaker. Caught on video. No one, not even the feds stated he was rioting. Try again.
You may not see a riot but I do

this was day 80 of the ongoing riots in portland by these unproductive dredges of society

misfits and social retards

and you make hero's out of them
Rioters aren’t hero’s. Deflection noted.

Prove he was rioting.
He was in a riot when he caught one in the forehead

what was his day job?
What was he doing there ?? Viewing the war from a dangerous position ?? Oh well.

During the civil war when it started, the town's people took up position's on the hill in order to watch the insuing battle. Well they sure got more than they bargained for.

You can call them peaceful protesters if you wish

they are still social retards acting like 3-year old children who missed their nap time

Last edited:

I think when this down, there will be a mistakes on both sides to be found.
Are t you even curious about what sort of leftwing missong links are causing all the violence and monetary loss on portland?

we may not know because the lib news media wont tell us, but I suspect most of them are losers who were not doing anything useful with their lives to begin with

of all the reports about the 26 year old anarchist who was shot with a rubber bullet not one says what he was doing to earn a living

dont you wonder where these people come from?
It's why they are being used like they are by the leftist. They have no life, and the leftist know this all to well.

Prove he was rioting.

what was his day job?
What was he doing there ?? Viewing the war from a dangerous position ?? Oh well.

During the civil war when it started, the town's people took up position's on the hill in order to watch the insuing battle. Well they sure got more than they bargained for.

Protesting is a free speech right. He was on a public street. He was not engaging in an illegal act such as rioting. Love how you justify this.

You can call them peaceful protesters if you with

they are still social retards acting like 3-year old children who missed their nap time
No they are dangerous anarchist and anti-Americans set in motion by forces that smile in your face daily, but use them to stab you in the back nightly and on weekends.

Protesting is a free speech right. He was on a public street. He was not engaging in an illegal act such as rioting. Love how you justify this.
How do you justify the police officers blinded or partially blinded by these “peaceful protesters?”

Prove he was rioting.

what was his day job?

Give us more detail and proof other than your bullcrap cotton candy stories/excuses being made, and we might become curious. Anyone participating in the on going anarchy and mayhem that is being found in the streets of these cities, and way after their protest point was made way back, uhh should be arrested for participating in the destructive nature of these riots.

Forum List

Back