Portraits of the Obamas unveiled in the White House

Nope. Some are worse than others. trumps limited intelligence prevented him from creating more damage.
Having said that we still dont know who he sold the nuclear docs to.
sadly we know who obama gave them too…and the world is less safe because of it

xiden is certainly fragile…that’s why China and Iran worked so hard to get him elected and why putin invaded europe when he took office….

the world is suffering because of the dembot cultist putting that fragile man in office

Keystone XL only benefits the Chinese owners of Canadian tarsands. Iran was complying with the nuclear agreement until Trump sabotaged US integrity.

If you could actually follow the conversation in post 40 I mentioned Biden, then in post 44 in direct response to post 40, you brought up Trump and didn’t even mention Biden.

so what the fuck is wrong with you? Asshole!

Whoops, my bad. I thought the "him" in post 40 was Trump. I see now my error.

My apologies

I understanbd that this is an American tradition that trump refused to observe.
There can only be 3 reasons for this.
1. trump is a racist.
2. trump would be intimidated by having to look at a superor man every day.
3. 1 and 2
Trumps little man synsrome shames America again.

You missed on: 4. Trump recognizes the fact that Obama was the most damaging President in modern history and deserves no honor or recognition.

Political correctness is Trump's defense for boorish bad manners and vulgarity.

So?

There is no excuse nor reason for existence for political correctness.

We want DIRECT and EFFECTIVE communication, not dancing in eggshells over artificial moralistic boundaries.

Basically, fuck political correctness

Shows what a low class self centered creep Trump was

He refused to allow the Obama’s a White House Ceremony to unveil their portraits

He refused to allow access to the Biden’s to transition. Typically, the First Lady will invite the new First Lady for a tour while the incoming and outgoing Presidents meet.
And His people lov
Whoops, my bad. I thought the "him" in post 40 was Trump. I see now my error.

My apologies
Always be sure to capitalize the “H” in him to show proper respect to their messiah.

So?

There is no excuse nor reason for existence for political correctness.

We want DIRECT and EFFECTIVE communication, not dancing in eggshells over artificial moralistic boundaries.

Basically, fuck political correctness

Lol. You never got that from Trump.

Keystone XL only benefits the Chinese owners of Canadian tarsands. Iran was complying with the nuclear agreement until Trump sabotaged US integrity.
Not sure why this reply but China doesn’t own all the tarsands…they certainly took a larger interest after xiden betrayed canada …xiden literally gave china a huge gift

iran was never complying and had no interest too…xiden is about to give iran another huge gift

Lol. You never got that from Trump.
What I got from Trump was four years of peace (with multiple international peace accords), a good job, a good economy, low gas prices and low interest rates.

1. trump is a racist.
3. 1 and 2

They will be on display only as long as there is a democrat in power, after that off to the broom closet.

BTW, what happened to the first portraits, the ones showing them in the grasp of flowers and ivy? Egotism again on the part of Obama.

Trump has made himself a Presidential outcast, no longer welcome at official ceremonies

Even at the Bush funeral
No, the democrats drove that. They just can't abide a superior person who shows them to be so corrupt and wrong.

1. trump is a racist.
3. 1 and 2

Uh.....Dude?
These motherfuckers spied on him and are currently attempting to throw him in prison you ignorant asshole!!!

Forum List

Back