Post Kavanaugh DemonRat Behavior

Sen. Cory Gardner reveals wife received graphic text of beheading after Kavanaugh voteCory Gardener’s wife received graphic text of beheading!
In the wake of his vote to confirm Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh on Saturday, Republican Sen. Cory Gardner, R-Colo., revealed to Fox News on Sunday that his wife had received a graphic text message with a video depicting a beheading, and that someone has publicly posted the names and addresses of his family members.

Gardner announced his support for Kavanaugh in July, and reaffirmed it after reviewing the supplemental FBI report into uncorroborated sexual misconduct allegations against him.

Late last month, Gardner received a letter from an anonymous individual apparently in Denver, alleging that Kavanaugh had "shoved" someone up against a wall "very aggressively and sexually" during an outing in 1998 in front of four witnesses. The allegation was later deemed not to be credible.

Aren’t libtards nice?

Where does your link give any indication of who sent this alleged text message? Which we can't see?

His wife said it was a liberal...you have to believe her. It's up to you to prove it wasn't a liberal. That's the leftist standard now.

BULLSHIT. She said no such thing.

My wife said she did. It's up to you to prove she didn't. The wife says she doesn't remember where she read it, or when, or who gave her a ride home...which is disturbing, but has nothing to do with this.

Sorry Dude...don't get mad at me...thems the rules...we didn't make 'em...we don't even have to live by 'em...but you do.

Thank your Leftist Senators. Guilty until you prove you're innocent.

Have a wonderful evening.

Last edited:
Sen. Cory Gardner reveals wife received graphic text of beheading after Kavanaugh voteCory Gardener’s wife received graphic text of beheading!
In the wake of his vote to confirm Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh on Saturday, Republican Sen. Cory Gardner, R-Colo., revealed to Fox News on Sunday that his wife had received a graphic text message with a video depicting a beheading, and that someone has publicly posted the names and addresses of his family members.

Gardner announced his support for Kavanaugh in July, and reaffirmed it after reviewing the supplemental FBI report into uncorroborated sexual misconduct allegations against him.

Late last month, Gardner received a letter from an anonymous individual apparently in Denver, alleging that Kavanaugh had "shoved" someone up against a wall "very aggressively and sexually" during an outing in 1998 in front of four witnesses. The allegation was later deemed not to be credible.

Aren’t libtards nice?

Where does your link give any indication of who sent this alleged text message? Which we can't see?

His wife said it was a liberal...you have to believe her. It's up to you to prove it wasn't a liberal. That's the leftist standard now.

My wife said she did. It's up to you to prove she didn't. The wife says she doesn't remember where she read it, or when, or who gave her a ride home...which is disturbing, but has nothing to do with this.

Sorry Dude...don't get mad at me...thems the rules...we didn't make 'em...we don't even have to live by 'em...but you do.

Your "wife", if you even have one which I doubt, is irrelevant here. The fact remains there's no such indication in the link at all of who sent the text, if it even exists. And there ain't nothing you can do about that.

Aren’t libtards nice?

Your "wife", if you even have one which I doubt, is irrelevant here. The fact remains there's no such indication in the link at all of who sent the text, if it even exists. And there ain't nothing you can do about that.
No corroberation is necessary...all a woman has to do is say it, and it should be regarded as absolute fact.

Why do you hate all women everywhere you leftist misogynist.

You just want all woman subjected to fear. That's what leftists are all about. Terrifying and bullying woman to silence them. Just admit it.

No corroberation is necessary...all a woman has to do is say it, and it should be regarded as absolute fact.

Why do you hate all women everywhere you leftist misogynist.

You just want all woman subjected to fear. That's what leftists are all about. Terrifying and bullying woman to silence them. Just admit it.

STILL IRRELEVANT since no woman anywhere said any such thing. Nor did any man, nor did the linked article.

What part of "this does not exist" confuses you exactly? The part where you don't get to play "Let's Pretend"?

STILL IRRELEVANT since no woman anywhere said any such thing. Nor did any man, nor did the linked article.

What part of "this does not exist" confuses you exactly? The part where you don't get to play "Let's Pretend"?

It's no surprise a leftist misogynist would call women liars and IRRELEVANT!

My wife heard it...the onus is on YOU to prove no woman said it or GTFO.

Prove no woman said it or GTFO.

I don't claim negatives. I bust those who do.

In the case of the OP here, she claimed a positive. Which I challenged her to back up. Which she can't do. So she got busted too.

Sorry Dude...it's up to you to prove what is being claimed is false.

Sen. Blumenthal: Kavanaugh Responsible To Prove He Is Innocent

Chris Coons: Burden of proof lies with Brett Kavanaugh to prove his innocence

Look at these tolerant, progressive protesters dancing around this lone, 71 year old Trump supporter - they eventually try and rip his signs up but are stopped by organizers.

Fcking loons

Benny on Twitter

It makes me so disgusted. So called "liberals" go on code red melt down and act like unstable children with Ausburgers syndrome incapable of dealing with change. And their critique of the candidate? He's unfit because he is emotional. Now, if he was completely unaffected and didn't react, he would have been called out for that, too. With liberals, there isn't any win scenario.

NO IT IS NOT. The OP made a claim --- it's up to HER to prove it exists. PERIOD.

Your links are irrelevant. My name is neither "Coons" nor "Blumenthal". Put down the crack pipe and read what *I* am posting, not somebody else in another scene altogether.

73A8F4B3-EE7A-4D13-ADE2-AA0DBEB7CDBF.jpeg

NO IT IS NOT. The OP made a claim --- it's up to HER to prove it exists. PERIOD.

Your links are irrelevant. My name is neither "Coons" nor "Blumenthal". Put down the crack pipe and read what *I* am posting, not somebody else in another scene altogether.

Alright...I've given you enough shit about this.

I'd like to address the shit I gave you the other day.

I was wrong. I thought I had read some things that you had posted, but evidently I confused you for someone else.

I was way over-angry at liberals in general and I took it out on you when I shouldn't have...and I am truly sorry about that.

I'd love everyone to turn back the clock in time. And give credit where credit is due. Dr Michael Savage.

993789.jpg

No way to tell if that's an accurate quote or not --- there never is with Googly Images ---- but if it is he's a fucking moron. Liberals created this country and wrote its Constitution, so fuck him or whoever put those words in his mouth.

Indeed, those same liberals who if they were alive today would line the lot of you up against the wall.

Hiding behind a requisitioned tag does not disguise what you people are.

Ummm..... "you people"?

And who the fuck is "you people" then?

The same as explained to you last time you asked.

I'd love everyone to turn back the clock in time. And give credit where credit is due. Dr Michael Savage.

993789.jpg

No way to tell if that's an accurate quote or not --- there never is with Googly Images ---- but if it is he's a fucking moron. Liberals created this country and wrote its Constitution, so fuck him or whoever put those words in his mouth.
The Founders were Statists according to the tard.

Who's the "tard"? Savage? TD? The Googly Image creator?

Years ago. I thought he might have been over the top but Dr. Savage would explain that liiberalism as it is now known is a disease.

993789.jpg

Years ago. I thought he might have been over the top but Dr. Savage would explain that liiberalism as it is now known is a disease.
Rush has been saying something similar. The Democrat leadership panders to those with deep mental/emotional issues.

Again, my favorite new poster boy for the left.

On his Twitter page this clown is worshipped by the left for this. Not one condemnation. The left has no morals

Alright...I've given you enough shit about this.

I'd like to address the shit I gave you the other day.

I was wrong. I thought I had read some things that you had posted, but evidently I confused you for someone else.

I was way over-angry at liberals in general and I took it out on you when I shouldn't have...and I am truly sorry about that.

I'm not sure what the reference is but thanks. It's rare to see anybody admit to being wrong on the internet so that's courageous. Shouldn't be but it is.

Whatever it was I don't keep grudges, I just let it out and start afresh next time with a clean slate. Cheers :beer:

993789.jpg

Then he's a fucking moron who's never cracked a history book.

"Dr Savage" my ass. It's not even his name.

993789.jpg

Then he's a fucking moron who's never cracked a history book.

"Dr Savage" my ass. It's not even his name.

I know who he is. And you have just shown how uninformed you are Pogo. And your bigotry is showing. You assume because he leans right, he's uneducated. Tccch tccchh.

His bio is quite stellar.

. "He holds master's degrees from the University of Hawaii in medical botany and medical anthropology, and a Ph.D. from the University of California, Berkeley in nutritional ethnomedicine. As Michael Weiner, he has written books on nutrition, herbal medicine, and homeopathy; as Michael Savage, he has written four political books that have reached The New York Times Best Seller list."

Michael Savage - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back