Post Kavanaugh DemonRat Behavior

Sen. Cory Gardner reveals wife received graphic text of beheading after Kavanaugh voteCory Gardener’s wife received graphic text of beheading!
In the wake of his vote to confirm Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh on Saturday, Republican Sen. Cory Gardner, R-Colo., revealed to Fox News on Sunday that his wife had received a graphic text message with a video depicting a beheading, and that someone has publicly posted the names and addresses of his family members.

Gardner announced his support for Kavanaugh in July, and reaffirmed it after reviewing the supplemental FBI report into uncorroborated sexual misconduct allegations against him.

Late last month, Gardner received a letter from an anonymous individual apparently in Denver, alleging that Kavanaugh had "shoved" someone up against a wall "very aggressively and sexually" during an outing in 1998 in front of four witnesses. The allegation was later deemed not to be credible.

Aren’t libtards nice?
Question? Was she beating her attackers? Was a car rammed into her body, leaving her dead? Did she get sucker punched while attending one of his rallies? Was she pushed and shoved while attending one of his rallies? If the answer is No, than got to hell and shut up

No way to tell if that's an accurate quote or not --- there never is with Googly Images ---- but if it is he's a fucking moron. Liberals created this country and wrote its Constitution, so fuck him or whoever put those words in his mouth.
The Founders were Statists according to the tard.

Who's the "tard"? Savage? TD? The Googly Image creator?

Years ago. I thought he might have been over the top but Dr. Savage would explain that liiberalism as it is now known is a disease.

Then he's a fucking moron who's never cracked a history book.

"Dr Savage" my ass. It's not even his name.

I know who he is. And you have just shown how uninformed you are Pogo. And your bigotry is showing. You assume because he leans right, he's uneducated. Tccch tccchh.

His bio is quite stellar.

. "He holds master's degrees from the University of Hawaii in medical botany and medical anthropology, and a Ph.D. from the University of California, Berkeley in nutritional ethnomedicine. As Michael Weiner, he has written books on nutrition, herbal medicine, and homeopathy; as Michael Savage, he has written four political books that have reached The New York Times Best Seller list."

Michael Savage - Wikipedia

That's what I just said :banghead:

His name is Weiner, not "Savage". Weiner earned the degrees, not "Savage".

"Savage" is a stage name he uses in tribute to a gun freak. Which all by itself speaks volumes on his values.

Maybe he should have devoted some of that education to political science before he jammed his foot into his mouth in a freaking clueless book title. Of course the other possible explanation is that he does know better but deliberately chose to foment ignorance ---- which is even worse.

Fuck him and the gun freak whose name he rode in on.

The Founders were Statists according to the tard.

Years ago. I thought he might have been over the top but Dr. Savage would explain that liiberalism as it is now known is a disease.

I know who he is. And you have just shown how uninformed you are Pogo. And your bigotry is showing. You assume because he leans right, he's uneducated. Tccch tccchh.

. "He holds master's degrees from the University of Hawaii in medical botany and medical anthropology, and a Ph.D. from the University of California, Berkeley in nutritional ethnomedicine. As Michael Weiner, he has written books on nutrition, herbal medicine, and homeopathy; as Michael Savage, he has written four political books that have reached The New York Times Best Seller list."

"Savage" is a stage name he uses in tribute to a gun freak. Which all by itself speaks volumes on his values.

Maybe he should have devoted some of that education to political science before he jammed his foot into his mouth in a freaking clueless book title. Of course the other possible explanation is that he does know better but deliberately chose to foment ignorance ---- which is even worse.

No fucking guff. :lmao:

Nice try Pogo but any of us who have ever listened to Savage know his handle is just that. A handle. You cannot knock his creds.

No fucking guff. :lmao:

Nice try Pogo but any of us who have ever listened to Savage know his handle is just that. A handle. You cannot knock his creds.

Actual, I just did. After he already did it hisself with that ridiculous self-serving divisive title. That just demonstrates how ignorant he is.

Forum List

Back