Post Office Honors Pedophile. Why?

Yes or no....YOU have sex with 16 year olds....or you WOULD have sex with one?

Obviously not, since it's against the law in my state.

But that isn't what we were discussing, was it?

What we were discussing is whether a 16 year old is mature enough to know how to have sex and understand the consequences, which most clearly do.

Imagine my surprise to see Joe wrong about something.

[
His biography said it all (page 180) "Milk always had a penchant for young waifs with substance abuse problems."

God you are such a liar.

Because you know that his biography said that regarding Milk getting involved with drunk 25 year old Jack Lira.

So apparently the 'young waif's' Milk liked were in their mid twenties.
Sounds like Milk thought of himself as a "fixer"....like many men, gay and straight, are.

Actually if you read his biography some of his friends suggest exactly that.

Yes or no....YOU have sex with 16 year olds....or you WOULD have sex with one?

Obviously not, since it's against the law in my state.

But that isn't what we were discussing, was it?

What we were discussing is whether a 16 year old is mature enough to know how to have sex and understand the consequences, which most clearly do.

Imagine my surprise to see Joe wrong about something.
It would be surprising if he were right about something.

The judgment center of the brain is not fully developed in a 16 year old. So, no, a 16 year old is not mature enough to fully understand the consequences of anything.

News in Health September 2005 - NIH
Giedd, who studies brain development at NIH’s National Institute of Mental Health, explained that scientists have only recently learned more about the path of brain growth. One important finding, he said, showed that the frontal cortex area—which governs judgment, decision-making and impulse control—doesn’t fully mature until around age 25.

So you want to raise the age of consent to 25?

The difference in maturity between a 32 year old adult and a 16 year old child is huge. To equate the two as sexually equal is absolutely ludicrous.

That 16 year old had already been living on the streets. It wasn't like he was a waif who didn't understand how the world worked.
So that makes sexual abuse OK?
No surprise the Left is reduced to defending sexual abuse.

uh, no, guy, i don't consider it sexual abuse when the person knows very well what he is agreeing to, and it's a vast improvement in his living situation.

If you want to blame anyone for that young man's plight, it was probably his Christian Parents who threw him out of the house the first time they caught him singing show tunes.

uh, no, guy, i don't consider it sexual abuse when the person knows very well what he is agreeing to, and it's a vast improvement in his living situation.

If you want to blame anyone for that young man's plight, it was probably his Christian Parents who threw him out of the house the first time they caught him singing show tunes.
Defining deviency down. Another lib classic.

Defining deviency down. Another lib classic.

Guy, up until about a century ago, 16 years was considered "marrying age". So really, the definition was defined up for no good reason until it was defined back down again, except 16 year olds didn't get the message because they kept on fucking.

While I'm sure you were still a virgin into your 20s, that was probably due to your personality.

The judgment center of the brain is not fully developed in a 16 year old. So, no, a 16 year old is not mature enough to fully understand the consequences of anything.

Giedd, who studies brain development at NIH’s National Institute of Mental Health, explained that scientists have only recently learned more about the path of brain growth. One important finding, he said, showed that the frontal cortex area—which governs judgment, decision-making and impulse control—doesn’t fully mature until around age 25.

Yup...We need a Federal age of consent law set at 18.

(And Elvis, Edgar Allen Poe and Harvey Milk all deserve to be on a postage stamp)

Bottom line: Milk preyed on young boys...
No, he didn't, which makes you a liar. Typical Catholic.

Yeah he did, that's been established, Paint By Numbers. You can't possibly be as stupid as you come across
A 16-year-old is not a young boy. This is a young boy, not the person above.
images

You advocate sex with 16 year olds?
Do you?

How cute....I'm not the one advocating here, this Joe and his pal Paint are....I'm astonished they would admit this sick pathology right here in public....of course you agree with them here don't you;)

Yup...We need a Federal age of consent law set at 18.

(And Elvis, Edgar Allen Poe and Harvey Milk all deserve to be on a postage stamp)
What did Harvey Milk do to deserve a stamp? Other than taking it up the ass and dying as collateral damage?

The difference in maturity between a 32 year old adult and a 16 year old child is huge. To equate the two as sexually equal is absolutely ludicrous.

That 16 year old had already been living on the streets. It wasn't like he was a waif who didn't understand how the world worked.

He was 16, he was a child. The life experience, no matter the economic status is still inexperienced, the child is not emotionally mature.

What did Harvey Milk do to deserve a stamp? Other than taking it up the ass and dying as collateral damage?

You mean other than advocating for the rights of gays to be treated like everyone else by being out about it.

Probably a lot of gay politicians up to that point. Some of them even Republicans.
When did he ever do that? And in SanFran that hardly requires any courage.

He was 16, he was a child. The life experience, no matter the economic status is still inexperienced, the child is not emotionally mature.

so let me get this straight. This person, who entered into a concensual relationship was a Child.

But Trayvon Martin, who was shot in the street, was an adult?

I think you are blurring the lines to your own advantage here.

so let me get this straight. This person, who entered into a concensual relationship was a Child.

Did Zimmerman sexually abuse Martin?

You said Martin was a child, I never disputed that. Martin made a dumb decision to attack a guy with a gun. Zimmerman defended himself. So did Milk use a gun? :dunno:

Now you say 16 year old is not a child and a 17 year old is a child? Man you are one confused nutter.

Forum List

Back