Post Office Honors Pedophile. Why?

Something must be in the water in San Francisco.

S.F. MAYOR’S CONSULTANT ALLEGEDLY HAD SHOCKING CHILD RAPE VIDEOS

Details revealed in the arrest of Enrique Pearce, 41, a campaign consultant who up until a week ago was making $5,000 a month working for San Francisco Mayor Ed Lee, indicate that Pearce allegedly owned photos and videos of infants and young children being raped and sexually violated, including photos he allegedly took himself of young boys.
Deputy District Attorney Alexis Fasteaus said that the children were unaware they were being photographed, according to the San Francisco Chronicle.

Fasteau revealed that law enforcement had started investigating Pearce after another man reported chatting online with someone using the screen name “redentice” who wrote “sharing a boy with another man is really hot.” She also said that Pearce had 4,902 images on one of his laptop computers; over 600 included minors engaged in sexual conduct, at least 10 showed “prepubescent minors” under the age of 12, and many photos apparently showed men hurting children.

S.F. Mayor s Consultant Allegedly Had Shocking Child Rape Videos - Breitbart

Most homosexuals are not pedophiles - in fact only a tiny percentage are.

BUT - virtually all pedophiles are homosexual.

But virtually all your claims are lies. Oh wait- that would be just as false as your claim.

Unless you think that all of the men molesting girls are homosexuals- which would be bizarre- but you might actually believe that- 'virtually all pedophiles' are pedophiles- and the majority of those are heterosexual in their adult orientations.

Elvis DATED (had sex with) a girl at 14 that he later married. He was uncomfortable around older women according to his biographers. For some reason you are trying to make it out as somehow different.
Question (not about the two idols, but who celebrates them, for what)

"What was Elvis Presley celebrated for?" "What is Harvey Milk celebrated for?"

Answer those two questions consecutively. Then answer this one for extra credit "Do two wrongs make what Harvey Milk did to young boys right?"

Elvis DATED (had sex with) a girl at 14 that he later married. He was uncomfortable around older women according to his biographers. For some reason you are trying to make it out as somehow different.

Prescilla already stated she was a virgin when she married Elvis.

You little Goebbels are just doing what you always do - lying to slander and libel those who the party hates.

LOL.....here are Priscilla's words- 'other means of pleasing him'....'much of it sexual'

She says she slept with the singer every night, but again, Elvis did not consummate their relationship.

``Instead . . . he began teaching me other means of pleasing him. We had a strong connection, much of it sexual. The two of us created some exciting and wild times,`` she writes.

Does that mean blowjobs? Handjobs? Her ass?

We don't know- other than it not meaning her vagina.

But unless you agree with Bill Clinton- that he didn't have sex with that women- yeah it was sex.

Ah. I see. So pointing out that heterosexual relations with a 16 yr old is worthy of a stamp but homosexual relations with a 16 yr old is "pedophilia" is a no-no? My bad.

Elvis MARRIED a girl at 16. Milk was fond of young boys. I already cited that Milk had a 14 year old boi toy when he was in his early 20's - and picked up the 16 year old druggie later in his 30's. I know that being queer is "brave" and "wonderful" and "noble" and "awesome. You leftist have made it clear that nothing is better than being queer. Still, Milk engaged in predatory behavior. Put one billionth to the demagogue focus on Milk that you put on Sarah Palin, and I guarantee the bois would come out of the woodwork. Of course that will never happen, because the left controls the press, and because Milk was queer, he's a hero - so no digging into potential scandals is or every will be, permitted.

Just because someone dates someone doesnt mean they're having sex. Especially in 1950s Mississippi.

Answer those two questions consecutively. Then answer this one for extra credit "Do two wrongs make what Harvey Milk did to young boys right?"

Elvis is celebrated for his music and for being a sexual icon.
Milk is celebrated for being the first openly gay elected official and for promoting civil rights.

You of course focus on Milk because Milk is gay- even though you know Elvis had sex with a minor- your signature only accuses Milk.

Because you use Milk to attack all homosexuals.

Ah. I see. So pointing out that heterosexual relations with a 16 yr old is worthy of a stamp but homosexual relations with a 16 yr old is "pedophilia" is a no-no? My bad.

Elvis MARRIED a girl at 16. Milk was fond of young boys. I already cited that Milk had a 14 year old boi toy when he was in his early 20's - and picked up the 16 year old druggie later in his 30's. I know that being queer is "brave" and "wonderful" and "noble" and "awesome. You leftist have made it clear that nothing is better than being queer. Still, Milk engaged in predatory behavior. Put one billionth to the demagogue focus on Milk that you put on Sarah Palin, and I guarantee the bois would come out of the woodwork. Of course that will never happen, because the left controls the press, and because Milk was queer, he's a hero - so no digging into potential scandals is or every will be, permitted.

Just because someone dates someone doesnt mean they're having sex. Especially in 1950s Mississippi.

Oh and if you would just apply this standard of reasoning even when the person is gay.

1. Elvis Presley: entertainer, king of rock and roll

2. Harvey Milk

(I'm going to quote what Syriously posted): "Milk, an activist and Castro Street businessman, was the nation's first openly gay elected official. He refused to back down in the face of a tidal wave of adversity that included the failed 1978 California ballot measure Proposition 6, which would have mandated firing gay teachers in public schools, and Anita Bryant's 1977 anti-gay "Save Our Children" crusade."

3. No

Now answer this: why do make excuses for Presley while condemning Milk for the same thing?

It's telling about who defends the perverted Mr Milk

and who defends the perverted Mr. Presley ;)

You haven't seen me, have you? I'm still waiting on something of merit Milk did to deserve a stamp...so far his supporters seem a tad baffled

Your blindness concerns me.

Harvey Milk was the first openly gay supervisor to be elected, and promoted civil rights.

We have stamps honoring First Ladies- for you know- being the spouse of a President- and we have a stamp for the first African American woman pilot.

I am sure the postal commission would love your input on who should be on stamps- of course since your interest seems only to kick in when it involves a homosexual- a year after the stamp was released- maybe they won't.

You haven't seen me, have you? I'm still waiting on something of merit Milk did to deserve a stamp...so far his supporters seem a tad baffled
I can tell you why Elvis deserved a stamp. I am clueless why Milk deserved one.

If you are still clueless after all of these posts then you will remain clueless- which is the story of your life.

We can lead you to water, but we cannot make you drink it.

The only difference between the 1950's and now is they weren't open about it.

Several people posted reasons :)

I never saw them, what's YOUR reason....other than you're just taking the leftist point of view that perverted creeps should be given a pass

Do you have proof they were having sex? No, of course not. You invented that.
"Homosexual activist" is nonsense. That isnt a reason to give someone a stamp.

I never saw them, what's YOUR reason....other than you're just taking the leftist point of view that perverted creeps should be given a pass

I posted it already.

I posted it already.

Oh....sorry I don't really care.

I posted it already.
No you didnt. You quoted another poster. We want to hear why you think Milk deserves a stamp in his honor.

Do you have proof they were having sex? No, of course not. You invented that.
"Homosexual activist" is nonsense. That isnt a reason to give someone a stamp.

They certainly were when she was 16, same age as Milk's partner. However, while it wasn't technically consumated - it was everything but that while she was under 16. Priscilla Lifts The Veil On Sex Life With Elvis - tribunedigital-chicagotribune That's a bit like saying a pedophile (or hebophile) isn't doing anything wrong as long as it stops short of penetration. Most would call this taking advantage of a young, vulnerable person.

Forum List

Back