Post Office Honors Pedophile. Why?

Elvis DATED (had sex with) a girl at 14 that he later married. He was uncomfortable around older women according to his biographers. For some reason you are trying to make it out as somehow different.
Just because someone dates someone doesnt mean they're having sex. Especially in 1950s Mississippi.

The only difference between the 1950's and now is they weren't open about it.
and who defends the perverted Mr. Presley ;)

You haven't seen me, have you? I'm still waiting on something of merit Milk did to deserve a stamp...so far his supporters seem a tad baffled

Several people posted reasons :)

I never saw them, what's YOUR reason....other than you're just taking the leftist point of view that perverted creeps should be given a pass

I posted it already.

Oh....sorry I don't really care.

Well don't bother us with idiotic questions then.

Elvis DATED (had sex with) a girl at 14 that he later married. He was uncomfortable around older women according to his biographers. For some reason you are trying to make it out as somehow different.
Just because someone dates someone doesnt mean they're having sex. Especially in 1950s Mississippi.

You haven't seen me, have you? I'm still waiting on something of merit Milk did to deserve a stamp...so far his supporters seem a tad baffled

I never saw them, what's YOUR reason....other than you're just taking the leftist point of view that perverted creeps should be given a pass

I posted it already.
No you didnt. You quoted another poster. We want to hear why you think Milk deserves a stamp in his honor.

I quoted the other poster because I agree with those reasons. Are you normally this dense?

I posted it already.

Oh....and who is "us" you and the dude with the "fighter" avatar? LMAO

I posted it already.

There is more then one person on these boards. Or hadn't you noticed yet?

But virtually all your claims are lies. Oh wait- that would be just as false as your claim.

Well of course, because to you, "truth" is defined as that which serves the party, where "lies" are that which does not. My posting facts damages the goals of the party, ergo to you it is "LIES."

When the party defines one's reality, one is likely to be deranged, as you are...

Unless you think that all of the men molesting girls are homosexuals- which would be bizarre- but you might actually believe that- 'virtually all pedophiles' are pedophiles- and the majority of those are heterosexual in their adult orientations.

Statistically, most victims of prepubescent molestation are boys - molested by men. What you mindless drones normally claim is that the men who molest little boys are heterosexual, because, um OBAMA AKBAR.

Pedophilia - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

LOL.....here are Priscilla's words- 'other means of pleasing him'....'much of it sexual'

She says she slept with the singer every night, but again, Elvis did not consummate their relationship.

``Instead . . . he began teaching me other means of pleasing him. We had a strong connection, much of it sexual. The two of us created some exciting and wild times,`` she writes.

Does that mean blowjobs? Handjobs? Her ass?

We don't know- other than it not meaning her vagina.

But unless you agree with Bill Clinton- that he didn't have sex with that women- yeah it was sex.

Wow, a 15 year old gave her boyfriend a blowjob,

Only 99.9% of girls do that...

No wonder you are shocked... :eek:

ROFL

You commies are such hypocritical frauds.

But virtually all your claims are lies. Oh wait- that would be just as false as your claim.

Unless you think that all of the men molesting girls are homosexuals- which would be bizarre- but you might actually believe that- 'virtually all pedophiles' are pedophiles- and the majority of those are heterosexual in their adult orientations.

Statistically, most victims of prepubescent molestation are boys - molested by men. What you mindless drones normally claim is that the men who molest little boys are heterosexual, because, um OBAMA AKBAR.

Pedophilia - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Statistically- you are just lying.

http://www.drryanhall.com/Articles/pedophiles.pdf

upload_2015-5-18_14-31-8.png

Regardless of what category you choose- girls are molested at a higher percentage rate than boys.
69% for under 6, 75% for ages 6-11- after that- from 12-17 it soars to 91%

Of course you claimed that 'virtually all pedophiles are homosexuals' which of course is literally a lie.

Not virtually- literally a lie.

The question is why would lie about something like that?

I mean other than to attack homosexuals or to endanger little girls?

LOL.....here are Priscilla's words- 'other means of pleasing him'....'much of it sexual'

She says she slept with the singer every night, but again, Elvis did not consummate their relationship.

``Instead . . . he began teaching me other means of pleasing him. We had a strong connection, much of it sexual. The two of us created some exciting and wild times,`` she writes.

Does that mean blowjobs? Handjobs? Her ass?

We don't know- other than it not meaning her vagina.

But unless you agree with Bill Clinton- that he didn't have sex with that women- yeah it was sex.

Wow, a 15 year old gave her boyfriend a blowjob,

Only 99.9% of girls do that...

No wonder you are shocked... :eek:

ROFL

You commies are such hypocritical frauds.

You are 'outraged' that Milk had sex with a minor- but don't care that Elvis had sex with a minor.

You fascists are such hypocritical frauds.

I posted it already.

You get to bother us with idiotic questions and no one else? :lmao:

I posted it already.
No you didnt. You quoted another poster. We want to hear why you think Milk deserves a stamp in his honor.

I quoted the other poster because I agree with those reasons. Are you normally this dense?

Yes- yes he is.

Ah. I see. So pointing out that heterosexual relations with a 16 yr old is worthy of a stamp but homosexual relations with a 16 yr old is "pedophilia" is a no-no? My bad.

Elvis MARRIED a girl at 16. Milk was fond of young boys. I already cited that Milk had a 14 year old boi toy when he was in his early 20's - and picked up the 16 year old druggie later in his 30's. I know that being queer is "brave" and "wonderful" and "noble" and "awesome. You leftist have made it clear that nothing is better than being queer. Still, Milk engaged in predatory behavior. Put one billionth to the demagogue focus on Milk that you put on Sarah Palin, and I guarantee the bois would come out of the woodwork. Of course that will never happen, because the left controls the press, and because Milk was queer, he's a hero - so no digging into potential scandals is or every will be, permitted.

It's telling about who defends the perverted Mr Milk

Do you have proof they were having sex? No, of course not. You invented that.
"Homosexual activist" is nonsense. That isnt a reason to give someone a stamp.

You have no proof that Milk was having sex with a minor- yet that hasn't stopped you from claiming he was.

We know that Elvis was sexually involved with Priscilla when she was 16- because Priscilla said they were.
We can only speculate about Milk and McKinley- because neither of them ever said that they were involved sexually.

I posted it already.

There is more then one person on these boards. Or hadn't you noticed yet?
Well, she's probably put everyone else on Ignore. :lol:

Elvis MARRIED a girl at 16. Milk was fond of young boys. I already cited that Milk had a 14 year old boi toy when he was in his early 20's - and picked up the 16 year old druggie later in his 30's. I know that being queer is "brave" and "wonderful" and "noble" and "awesome. You leftist have made it clear that nothing is better than being queer. Still, Milk engaged in predatory behavior. Put one billionth to the demagogue focus on Milk that you put on Sarah Palin, and I guarantee the bois would come out of the woodwork. Of course that will never happen, because the left controls the press, and because Milk was queer, he's a hero - so no digging into potential scandals is or every will be, permitted.

You have no proof that Milk was having sex with a minor- yet that hasn't stopped you from claiming he was.

We know that Elvis was sexually involved with Priscilla when she was 16- because Priscilla said they were.
We can only speculate about Milk and McKinley- because neither of them ever said that they were involved sexually.
We have plenty of proof. His own biography says so. Priscilla says she was a virgin on her wedding night.

Facts are just not your friend here.
Zimmerman's case was ruled justifiable homicide by reason of self defense by the jury.

Yes, we know. All White Jury, little Negro had it coming, nothing to see here.

When Zimmerman kills someone else, imagine how stupid you are going to look.
So you're going with "racist jury"? This is after the DA bypassed the grand jury because she knew she'd never get an indictment.

We have plenty of proof. His own biography says so. Priscilla says she was a virgin on her wedding night.

No- really- why do you feel this need to lie?

Milk's biography never says he had sex with McKinley- nor is there any record of either Milk or McKinley ever saying they had sex together.
Priscilla said she was sexually involved with Elvis when she was 16- here let me remind you again- since you seem to keep forgetting:

It also says he had all kinds of other ways of pleasuring her. A 24 yr old with a 14 yr old and you're defending that.

Its telling about who defends the perverted Mr. Presley.
It is telling.
It is also interesting that the SOLE defense thus far of those backing milk is that Elvis also did it. You understand how asinine such a 'defense' is, do you not?
It's asinine because it isnt true, for starters. Elvis married the woman, after all.

Oh. That makes it all ok, if they eventually marry the girl.

Forum List

Back