POTUS Has Cut Funding to Planned Parenthood

Great, then you should be fully supportive of what the HHS has done, provide low-cost contraceptives through Title X.

Are you for HHS providing low-cost contraceptives?
No.

So you’re for more unwanted pregnancies?
Leave me alone.
Who’s forcing you to post?

If you want to reduce abortions, reduce pregnancies. That can be accomplished with sex education and better access to birth control. Take those away and pregnancies rise ... and so do abortions.
Cease and desist, please.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Leave me alone.

I am sorry, but he has a point. There comes a time when the life of babies have to outweigh other political ideology, if the life of the baby really matters.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

She thinks that the only time sex is permissible is when it is for the reason of procreation; you have the nursery ready, the crib has bed sheets and a pillow, there is Brahms Lullaby playing in the background then and only then….you can have sex.

Its the furthest thing away from a realistic stance but…that is her stance none the less.

At some point if you’re going to enter the debate, you have to have some tinge of realism in your beliefs.
This issue is not about me. Cease and desist talking about me.

I don’t think you understand how message boards work.

I oppose the needless taking of human life just because it's only got a few cells to start out with. I believe that the words of the Bible are true, that God knows when a human being there before its mother and assorted pregnancy tests knows it's there. Jesus Christ supported Biblical teachings and taught Christian people to love God and his kind of knowledge. If I'm guilty of believing that an unborn mass of cells is the beginning of life, take me out for that. Believing Jesus is not a mockery of him or of Christianity. It is support of my belief that human life is a beautiful thing. I cannot stop nonbelievers from hating me. Face it. Your hatred of me for this issue of calling the killing of innocent, unborn American citizens has brought out your gut to this forum, and not my belief in Christ.

Great, then you should be fully supportive of what the HHS has done, provide low-cost contraceptives through Title X.

No.

Leave me alone.

I am sorry, but he has a point. There comes a time when the life of babies have to outweigh other political ideology, if the life of the baby really matters.

Making this issue about me , swearing at me, and criticizing my first amendment privilege has been made primary in the minds of three democrats here. I've had it with the ninnyhammering of this particular clusterfuck and have asked the participants in their zeal to insert my personality into this debate to cease and desist. Don't make it 4.

No.

Leave me alone.

If you want to reduce abortions, reduce pregnancies. That can be accomplished with sex education and better access to birth control. Take those away and pregnancies rise ... and so do abortions.
Fuck off. You have no more right to post here than do I. You’re free to ignore my posts if my pointing out reducing pregnancies reduces abortions is so offensive to you.

Leave me alone.

She thinks that the only time sex is permissible is when it is for the reason of procreation; you have the nursery ready, the crib has bed sheets and a pillow, there is Brahms Lullaby playing in the background then and only then….you can have sex.

Its the furthest thing away from a realistic stance but…that is her stance none the less.

At some point if you’re going to enter the debate, you have to have some tinge of realism in your beliefs.

Cease and desist.

Leave me alone.

Fuck off. You have no more right to post here than do I. You’re free to ignore my posts if my pointing out reducing pregnancies reduces abortions is so offensive to you.
Cease and desist.

No.

Leave me alone.

Making this issue about me , swearing at me, and criticizing my first amendment privilege has been made primary in the minds of three democrats here. I've had it with the ninnyhammering of this particular clusterfuck and have asked the participants in their zeal to insert my personality into this debate to cease and desist. Don't make it 4.
This is not about you. I pointed out your rights are yours alone and do not infringe upon others. That’s about others, not you.

Leave me alone.

Cease and desist.

:bigboy:

Leave me alone.

This is not about you. I pointed out your rights are yours alone and do not infringe upon others. That’s about others, not you.
Cease and desist.

Cease and desist.

:bigboy:
It's against my religion to wear boy pants. Do cease and desist.

Leave me alone.

Cease and desist.
If you don’t want to talk about abortions and how to reduce them, why are you posting here? That’s what this thread is about.

liar
Wrong again

Feds are prohibited from paying for abortions for thirty years
but once they give the money to PP its not the feds anymore and they can spend it as they please

would you be OK if the feds gave money to gun manufacturers???
They are reimbursed for services rendered
Those services cannot be abortion
but thats 90% of what they do,,,
youve been conned,,, they put the money in their general fund and spread it out
90 percent of what they do does not involve abortion. They get reimbursed for non abortion services
liar

Actually it's 97%.

Only 3% of their business is abortion.

Leave me alone.

Dear Dumbass:

IF YOU KILL ALL THE BABIES, WHO IN THE FUCK IS GOING TO PAY ALL THE TAXES FOR YOUR MULTI TRILLION DOLLAR ($70 TRILLION) TAKE OVER OF AMERICA IN THE FORM OF THE NEW GREEN DEAL?

I realize you people on The Left Hate Babies. Worship The Earth and Yourselves instead of God, and do not value life.....but are you really that pig headed to not realize that continuing to tell everyone who will listen that the Green Apocolypse is upon us, quit having babies, have more abortions, and that you are going to have to tax America to Death to even give us a chance at turning the Green Scare around, when it's all hypotheticals anyways?

Leave me alone.

Dear Dumbass:

IF YOU KILL ALL THE BABIES, WHO IN THE FUCK IS GOING TO PAY ALL THE TAXES FOR YOUR MULTI TRILLION DOLLAR ($70 TRILLION) TAKE OVER OF AMERICA IN THE FORM OF THE NEW GREEN DEAL?

I realize you people on The Left Hate Babies. Worship The Earth and Yourselves instead of God, and do not value life.....but are you really that pig headed to not realize that continuing to tell everyone who will listen that the Green Apocolypse is upon us, quit having babies, have more abortions, and that you are going to have to tax America to Death to even give us a chance at turning the Green Scare around, when it's all hypotheticals anyways?
Huh? Are you conservatives gonna stop paying taxes?

Leave me alone.

Dear Dumbass:

Few threads have exposed just how brain dead the conservative arguments are more than this one.

Dear Dumbass:

Few threads have exposed just how brain dead the conservative arguments are more than this one.
easy fix..
1mbd9tigaxi21.jpg

Leave me alone.

Dear Dumbass:

The Original Tree, people who support killing fetuses do not care to believe the scriptures that warn us against heathen practices. The common ground of such Pharisees that cite the unfortunate manmade laws that take human life after it begins for the narcissistic view that life at that point of conception does not matter. They continually troll abortion issue threads to heap hubris on opponents to this bad law that was inflicted against fetuses by the bench and not the Senate of 1973.

Dear Dumbass:

easy fix..
1mbd9tigaxi21.jpg
Quote: easy fix..
upload_2019-2-26_9-37-58.png

One person, one vote is constitutional. Voting more than once is against the law.

Dear Dumbass:

easy fix..
1mbd9tigaxi21.jpg
Quote: easy fix.. View attachment 247826

One person, one vote is constitutional. Voting more than once is against the law.
You dumbass, that says vote once. :eusa_doh:

Reading is fundamental.

Dear Dumbass:

easy fix..
Quote: easy fix.. View attachment 247826

You dumbass, that says vote once. :eusa_doh:

Reading is fundamental.
You truly should not speak till spoken to Mr. Faun. And your fumbling your way around the language shows it. The term "Liberally" does not imply Democrat Party. It implies "a lot, *wink* *wink*, and you know it too, don't you, as in "vote a lot of times."

Forum List

Back