POTUS to donate $1 million to Harvey relief effort

News from The Associated Press

I know, I know....this is bad somehow...right?

You think it was HIS idea? Nope. After his disastrous 30 minute "visit" to Texas a couple of days ago where his total empathy with the people was something about crowd size, his staff or Ivanka went into damage control.
So he had to cough up $1M as mea culpa. I bet it was Ivanka's idea. "Throw money at it, Daddy, and it will make it all better."

I'm going to wait and see if he actually does it. Remember when he said that he raised over 5 million for veterans but didn't give the money to them until he was shamed into it six months later?

Yeah, we also remember all the causes the Clinton Foundation collected for and donated to. Unfortunately, no one realized the Clintons were skimming 90% off the top.
More conservative lies

The Clinton foundation saved millions of lives
The Trump foundations buys portraits of the Donald
The Clinton Foundation gave just 6% of donations to help anyone.
However... It did provide a nice wedding for her fugly daughter.
That has repeatedly been proven a lie

Why don't you try again. The Clinton Foundation is one of the most respected charities in the world, credited it's saving millions of lives

I'm going to wait and see if he actually does it. Remember when he said that he raised over 5 million for veterans but didn't give the money to them until he was shamed into it six months later?

Gawd just stop and give the man some credit

When he earns it we will. As Biker said, he had to be shamed into donating the money he raised to veterans organizations. He also skimmed over $3 million off the money Eric raised for St. Jude's.

Yeah, we also remember all the causes the Clinton Foundation collected for and donated to. Unfortunately, no one realized the Clintons were skimming 90% off the top.
More conservative lies

Why don't you try again. The Clinton Foundation is one of the most respected charities in the world, credited it's saving millions of lives
Let us know when you can give us an example of her ever doing anything for anyone that didn't benefit herself.

I can't say I'm shocked people are criticizing this. Another reason to do alms privately. But he is giving so can't we just be grateful for that? If it helps others or inspires others to give or whatever lets just happy he is helping

Agreed, neither he or anybody else are obligated to donate. Only problem is why even talk about it a real philanthropist would not bother to announce it, just donate on the QT. Not criticizing because he is under no obligation to donate, just not getting the hoopla.

Never mind it is Trump!

You know, most of the people I know who like to get credit for their donations usually donate the money FIRST, and then brag about it second.

Trump has it backwards...............he's bragging about all the money he's going to donate, but we have yet to see if he actually does.

I don't know if he has donated, just find it odd that you would even talk about it. If he did great for the people of east Texas, but no matter what just STFU about it.

Guessing you will never have to worry about making that decision.

A million, no possible way, but I will be donating some clothes and food stuffs when find out reputable donation locations around here.

You think it was HIS idea? Nope. After his disastrous 30 minute "visit" to Texas a couple of days ago where his total empathy with the people was something about crowd size, his staff or Ivanka went into damage control.
So he had to cough up $1M as mea culpa. I bet it was Ivanka's idea. "Throw money at it, Daddy, and it will make it all better."

It's amazing that one can find issue with a $1 million donation to hurricane victims.

It's mental illness. Literally.

Trumps only donation will be a urine sample in his Depends.

Let us know when you can give us an example of Hillary ever being charitable, rightwinger. I already gave a few examples of Trump doing that. :)

animated-smileys-drinking-025.gif

When he earns it we will. As Biker said, he had to be shamed into donating the money he raised to veterans organizations. He also skimmed over $3 million off the money Eric raised for St. Jude's.

Nobody "shamed" him. Stop making shit up.

These people are so busy looking for excuses to bash Trump, they're overlooking what he saved us from.

Hillary has never done anything for anyone that didn't benefit herself. That's a fact most people can see.

Last edited:
Trumps only donation will be a urine sample in his Depends.
Your contributions to this thread has the same value.

if you think trying to insult me will reverse the deep shit Trumps in youre a fucking moron .. but by all means please continue MORON.
I wasn't trying to insult you, snowflake. I was just highlighting your ignorance.

and showcasing your immaturity ..

More conservative lies

Let us know when you can give us an example of her ever doing anything for anyone that didn't benefit herself.
The Clinton's have donated tens of millions to the Clinton Foundation ...a respected charity credited with saving millions of lives

Trump won't even release his taxes to show what he donates

It's amazing that one can find issue with a $1 million donation to hurricane victims.

It's mental illness. Literally.

It's a great tax deduction!

Why did Trump cough up money for Hurricane Harvey when he didn't give a dime to either Katrina or Sandy?

Forum List

Back