POTUS to donate $1 million to Harvey relief effort

What a nice thing for Trump to do. Anyone who pisses on it is just revealing the emptiness of his/her/xyr soul.

Will big-hearted Hillary match PRESIDENT Trump's contribution - or will she try to just find a way to take it away from those who need it "less than she does"?

Show us where the Clinton foundation hasn't contributed.

AGAIN, you and yours are jumping up and down because a billionaire made a deductible charitable contribution.

Like all progressives you got that ass-backwards. It is not possible tp prove a negative. Now I demand you show me proof they did donate! If you can't or won't then they're guilty in the court of (honest) public opinion. Sadly we, the public, don't have the power to prosecute.....but maybe persecute?

I'm NOT a progressive, I'm a capitalist racketeer.

It seems our President was willing to offer $5 million for Hurricane Sandy relief ONLY if President Obama would turn over his birth certificate and college records

A city Trump was born and raised in and made his fortune......the only compassion Trump can show is to blackmail the President

Trump hits a new low after Sandy

You know what is even funnier? He didn't get the birth certificate, but as soon as he was elected, he held a press conference that lasted 45 min of selling his products and 45 seconds to tell us that Obama was born in the USA.

Face it, Trump is gonna say anything that he thinks will make him look good, or make other people look bad compared to him.

Just curious. Is the million dollar donation coming from Trump personally, or is it coming from the Trump Foundation which is not funded by Trump?

you cant mention Trump without getting the usual Clinton/Obama bombarding from Crowd Asshat.

soooooooooooo, Clinton/Obama did the same damn thing which makes Trump their equal ... yet Trumpdrones still attack Clinton/Obama and SUCK Trumps dick.

imagine that.
Can you show us an example of obama or Hillary ever doing anything for anyone that didn't benefit themselves?

Something like this.....?

Trump has no problem throwing money around for the publicity.

If he really cared, he would do these things anonymously

Just curious. How much did Trump donate to Hurricane Sandy relief?

that's it? The guys a billionaire!. Maybe I'll donate 50 bucks and then have a press conference about it.

Well, considering he is expected to push for $125B in relief money, even his million dollars is a drop in the bucket. It's a token donation but also not insignificant. In the end though, there are years of work ahead.

There's no amount one person could donate to fix this, this is a national emergency that will require national assistance on many levels. As long as those people who can donate do donate that will start the ball rolling and set an example for others.

Last edited:
Press Release: Announcement of Major Bush-Clinton Katrina Fund Grants

Presidents George H.W. Bush and William J. Clinton today announced several major grants from the Bush Clinton Katrina Fund including $30 million in grants to Gulf region higher education institutions devastated by Hurricane Katrina, a $20 million grant for a ministerial partnership with local and regional faith-based organizations, and an initial disbursement of $40 million divided amongst the three states of Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama for their recovery and relief funds.

I'm going to wait and see if he actually does it. Remember when he said that he raised over 5 million for veterans but didn't give the money to them until he was shamed into it six months later?

Yeah, we also remember all the causes the Clinton Foundation collected for and donated to. Unfortunately, no one realized the Clintons were skimming 90% off the top.

News from The Associated Press

I know, I know....this is bad somehow...right?
Just curious. How much did Trump donate to Hurricane Katrina relief?

Just curious, how much did Obabble and Clinton donate?
Obama was not a millionaire back then.

Trump was a billionaire back then, just like now.

So try again.

Here's a little story about that: Who cares?

You are just showing what a craven little pea green with envy hater you are.

you cant mention Trump without getting the usual Clinton/Obama bombarding from Crowd Asshat.

soooooooooooo, Clinton/Obama did the same damn thing which makes Trump their equal ... yet Trumpdrones still attack Clinton/Obama and SUCK Trumps dick.

imagine that.
Can you show us an example of obama or Hillary ever doing anything for anyone that didn't benefit themselves?

Something like this.....?

Trump has no problem throwing money around for the publicity.

If he really cared, he would do these things anonymously

Remind us again how dumb you are. lol

This is being labeled a 1 in a 1000 year event in some media; 1 million is good, 5 million, especially since he is President, would be better.

Forum List

Back