POTUS to donate $1 million to Harvey relief effort

Will big-hearted Hillary match PRESIDENT Trump's contribution - or will she try to just find a way to take it away from those who need it "less than she does"?

Show us where the Clinton foundation hasn't contributed.

AGAIN, you and yours are jumping up and down because a billionaire made a deductible charitable contribution.
Show us where they did.

Show us where they didn't.
http://nypost.com/2016/11/20/donations-to-clinton-foundation-fell-by-37-percent/

you cant mention Trump without getting the usual Clinton/Obama bombarding from Crowd Asshat.

soooooooooooo, Clinton/Obama did the same damn thing which makes Trump their equal ... yet Trumpdrones still attack Clinton/Obama and SUCK Trumps dick.

imagine that.

Where are we going to move the trillions that will be needed to rebuild Texas?

If the Republican caused American workers wage disparity hadn't occurred we'd have the tax base.

Will big-hearted Hillary match PRESIDENT Trump's contribution - or will she try to just find a way to take it away from those who need it "less than she does"?

AGAIN, you and yours are jumping up and down because a billionaire made a deductible charitable contribution.
Show us where they did.

Show us where they didn't.
http://nypost.com/2016/11/20/donations-to-clinton-foundation-fell-by-37-percent/

WOW! Down to a mere $108M/yr. Holly shit Batman, they're almost broke!

Clinton to donate....to Katrina...err... Nope
Clinton to donate....to...Andrew.....err....Nope
Clinton to donate to Harvey.....err.... Nope.
Obama to donate....to Katrina...err... Nope
Obama to donate....to...Andrew.....err....Nope
Obama to donate to Harvey.....err.... Nope.

Both Clinton and Obama have charitable foundations, which makes your post ignorant.

Money laundering and pay to play aren't charities.

More accusations without shit for evidence.

So the donations drying up when hillary got her beatdown meant nothing....:itsok:

Like all progressives you got that ass-backwards. It is not possible tp prove a negative. Now I demand you show me proof they did donate! If you can't or won't then they're guilty in the court of (honest) public opinion. Sadly we, the public, don't have the power to prosecute.....but maybe persecute?

The last thing the left believe is any individuals actually doing something for others.

Hence the reason they don't voluntarily pay more taxes, even though they claim they don't pay their "fair share."

The same reason none of them do a thing for the planet. They truly believe if they hate republicans well enough, and retweet Greenpeace is doing something.

Same with rescuing people in need. Just argue how it is the governments job. Not private citizens.

They won't credit him for a thing. Count on it.

One taxpayer-paid weekend playing golf at Mar A Lago will cover that.
Good on the taxpayer for their $1M donation!

How hateful and typical. Of course you loons pooh pooh private charity as you have no appreciation or personal knowledge of the concept.
No...you've got it all wrong...I'm full of praise for the generosity of the taxpayers.
They have been happy to fully compensate the president's businesses so that he can play his golf in safety.

I'm going to wait and see if he actually does it. Remember when he said that he raised over 5 million for veterans but didn't give the money to them until he was shamed into it six months later?

Gawd just stop and give the man some credit
Credit for what? SAYING he's gonna give some money? Hey, I can do the same. I could SAY I'm donating $200 million to Harvey relief....the same amount of money that the RW said the Obamas spent per night in India.

I'm going to wait and see if he actually does it. Remember when he said that he raised over 5 million for veterans but didn't give the money to them until he was shamed into it six months later?

Credit for what? SAYING he's gonna give some money? Hey, I can do the same. I could SAY I'm donating $200 million to Harvey relief....the same amount of money that the RW said the Obamas spent per night in India.

If you will, I will too.

mark me down for $200 million.

:eusa_whistle::popcorn:

Clinton to donate....to Katrina...err... Nope
Clinton to donate....to...Andrew.....err....Nope
Clinton to donate to Harvey.....err.... Nope.
Obama to donate....to Katrina...err... Nope
Obama to donate....to...Andrew.....err....Nope
Obama to donate to Harvey.....err.... Nope.

Both Clinton and Obama have charitable foundations, which makes your post ignorant.

Money laundering and pay to play aren't charities.
Yep...Mueller most likely agrees with that.

If you will, I will too.

mark me down for $200 million.

:eusa_whistle::popcorn:
Anyone else here want to SAY they are donating $200 million to Harvey relief?

Obama & Hillary? Nothing.

Link?

Yeah didn't think so.

You see, McRacist......... normal well-adjusted adults don't need to crow about themselves. Only the fragile-ego narcissists need that crutch.

Forum List

Back